Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Aun
Sadly he made the biggest mistake ever and it cost him his life. American police the moment they see a gun especially as a black men you’re signing your death warrant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Aun
Sadly he made the biggest mistake ever and it cost him his life. American police the moment they see a gun especially as a black men you’re signing your death warrant.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its sad but people need to stop glorifying street and gang culture one problem with cops is that there are alot of loopholes in the law like resisting arrest the cop can use force but its not specified how much this is why police brutality exist another loophole is cops can in court say "I was in fear of my life" and you can't prove a cop didn't feel danger this is why they get off

I am more concerned about his Father running around and giving interviews to Media. He should focus on burying his son and be patient. He has no case that will help him get justice considering his son's history. It will be negative press and all enemies of Somalis will use his son as an example.

I hope his clasnmen will shut this geeljire up.
Who cares about someone’s past history? Ur talking like the racist whites who go for a black mans record as soon as a cop murders a black man

because he tried to ram into a police officer’s car, shot at them. What do you want them to do adee? Do you want them to give him roses ?
This is joy Somalia. We’ve destroyed Somalia because of our disregard for law and order

Use of deadly force would be warrented because a car is a weapon and he was ramming the cop cars.

This is why I believe the police should be privatized. These cops can get away with this because they’re protected by unions . This is problem goes beyond the police but it a general issue with all state/city employees. The family should sue as well.

How do you know the cops were racist ?
These pigs f*ck with whites, too. I’ve seen it with my own two eyes. My metal and goth white friends, especially the males get treated like Tyrone. I guess the outcast ones. Truthfully, punk/metal/goth/emo/grunge are fringe sub cultures of caadans. It’s also because of the school shooter stereotype . Italians get it bad, too. Shit, I’ve seen Chinese being unfairly treated by the cops.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How come his qabil is not even mention, not even once. What kind of Somalis are you people???????

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The theory behind their training is that a motor vehicle in gear is as destructive as a firearm. It’s slippery out there; imagine if his car pushes the police car out of the way and ends up trapping an officer under the door. Also, simply striking a police vehicle causes personal injury.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
The guys an idiot, he deserved it. I know I'm sounding insensitive but fucking cooperate and do as you're told when you're life can be taken away at a moment's notice. If someone has a gun to my face, I'll even sing like Meryl Streep. And deal with the embarrassment and what else afterwards. There's nothing wrong with saving your life, I love myself and my life is a responsibility from God, and by Allah I will do anything and everything to make sure I look after it.
How about not commit crimes for which they’ll arrest you?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Honestly if the cops arent there to protect us they might as well be defunded. The guy was already cornered by 3 police cars he had no where to go, but they still decided to kill him.
You need to take this into account; court cases for drug and other crimes drag on for years and a majority of them don’t result in conviction because the offender’s lawyers find loopholes. A not-guilty verdict doesn’t erase all of the damage they caused to the community and people’s families; cops are human and sometimes are eager to take matters into their own hands, as long as they can find an excuse. So, they are protecting the people who don’t commit crimes

Trending