Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
watch the video slowly. A bullet comes through the car not into the car.

LOL@Gri my dear i dont have the heart to watch it, i was skipping and ducking huuno.... my kid is 18 year old. I am a mother hen looool

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
It's easier said than done. For all we know maybe he thought his best chance of survival was not to jump out of the car the second he heard pigs shout at his direction.
No bro, once you're surrounded like that. It basically means stop, even a primate would know to stop. These cadaan police are cowards, mix that trait with a little racism and you have police who are itching to empty the clip on you. I have been in extremely sticky situations in the states a few years ago, I remained calm, cooperated and there was no problem. Should I have started to wild out, I guarantee you I wouldn't be here having this conversation with you right now.

But the cop is not off the hook though. Did the victim shoot back at all? The first time? This information is very important
The cop don’t have to wait until you shoot back at him. If he warns you and you make sudden movement to your pocket for example he is not expected to wait and see what you pull and if you use it.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The cop don’t have to wait until you shoot back at him. If he warns you and you make sudden movement to your pocket for example he is not expected to wait and see what you pull and if you use it.

Yes, but there is a wiggle room for the cop to be afraid just to shoot because someone is moving, especially post George whatever, i forgot his name.

I know your point. Always respect Police Authority.

But Police are dealing with criminals who may be high on drugs. Believe me. Criminals are not the enemy of Police.

it is drugs and alcohol

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

We keep forgetting that these cops got families and homes to go back to at the end of the night. They can’t keep on warning you while you act a lunatic.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We keep forgetting that these cops got families and homes to go back to at the end of the night. They can’t keep on warning you while you act a lunatic.

But they signed up for this job. You can't just trigger shoot hoping to get em before they get YOU.

Lives matter. If you are not brave and are not prepared to die for your job, then leave your badge at the precinct receptionist counter

Unfortunately, a Police Job needs mental Intelligence acumen and at the same does not need it as u r dealing with street savages, the worst of the worst

but ultimately intelligence is very crucial to access situation sharply and quickly

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
But they signed up for this job. You can't just trigger shoot hoping to get em before they get YOU.

Lives matter. If you are not brave and are not prepared to die for your job, then leave your badge at the precinct receptionist counter

Unfortunately, a Police Job needs mental Intelligence acumen and at the same does not need it as u r dealing with street savages, the worst of the worst

but ultimately intelligence is very crucial to access situation sharply and quickly

He shot first, period!

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He shot first, period!

Yep, if he shot first, then he committed Suicide by Cops, which is very horrendous or not for the White cop. (if he is a good cop, he will feel bad and used, if he is a happy trigger cop who always was itching to use his gun, then he got his chance )

Exactly the job is dangerous enough already. They not gonna take a chance on their life and give you every chance. You have to realise they got you and you outnumbered. You wanna live or die

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Grigori Rasputin A Similar Suicide by Cop was on the news recently, i dont know the name. Light skin father in garage, holding a phone with one hand and the other hand in his jacket pocket, approaching the cop, filming, and kinda had a terrorist look of contentment or smirk in his face like he knew what he was doing.

Now his family are all over the news crying. Really ridiculous

Why don't they find line of work if that's the case. Dealing with lunatics is part of their job. Why not allow the guy to leave if you're that afraid of him.

His hands were on the wheel. What harm could he do to them.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Why don't they find line of work if that's the case. Dealing with lunatics is part of their job. Why not allow the guy to leave if you're that afraid of him.

His hands were on the wheel. What harm could he do to them.

Yes! Allow him to get away and continue committing crimes. While at lets allow another bombs to go off in Mogadishu. It’s just alright.

Waryaa take your lawlessness back to Somalia.

When i first heard about the rumor the victim was firing at them and refused to surrender, my initial instinct was: "it seves him right". Then i was like maybe they provoked him hence why he will do that especially since that city is notorious for killing young black men if we go back way before George Floyd murder. Then i see this video which is self explanatory really.

Walaahi same. I didn't care at first because I was in the believe he had a gun and fired first. This video does not show that at all.

Honestly if the cops arent there to protect us they might as well be defunded. The guy was already cornered by 3 police cars he had no where to go, but they still decided to kill him.
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">This second version, which is slowed down at the moment shots are fired, appears to show Idd pointing a gun and firing at officers before they returned fire. Glass can be seen shattering outward from the driver&#39;s side door. <a href="https://t.co/MtaL9thcZQ">pic.twitter.com/MtaL9thcZQ</a></p>&mdash; MN CRIME 🎅 (@MN_CRIME) <a href="">December 31, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Startribune, major Minneapolis newspaper just updated the story. Turns out this kid was troublesome to his family and his mother once informed the police in their city that he was not allowed into the house because he scared the kids always. He once fired a gun in the basement at 1:00am in the morning where the police showed up.

Trending