Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
All he had to do was comply with the cops its suicide to pull out a gun on cops

I am more concerned about his Father running around and giving interviews to Media. He should focus on burying his son and be patient. He has no case that will help him get justice considering his son's history. It will be negative press and all enemies of Somalis will use his son as an example.

I hope his clasnmen will shut this geeljire up.

we shouldnt be supporting criminals we should condemn criminals when in theyre wrong or in the future when a inoccent somali is actualy gunned down no one will trust our words.

Xaruun

VIP
The guys an idiot, he deserved it. I know I'm sounding insensitive but fucking cooperate and do as you're told when you're life can be taken away at a moment's notice. If someone has a gun to my face, I'll even sing like Meryl Streep. And deal with the embarrassment and what else afterwards. There's nothing wrong with saving your life, I love myself and my life is a responsibility from God, and by Allah I will do anything and everything to make sure I look after it.
Yeah but U.S. pigs will shout contradictory and incoherent commands at you and then riddle you with bullets if you flinch once.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I am more concerned about his Father running around and giving interviews to Media. He should focus on burying his son and be patient. He has no case that will help him get justice considering his son's history. It will be negative press and all enemies of Somalis will use his son as an example.

I hope his clasnmen will shut this geeljire up.

“....because of his color” :kanyehmm: :kanyehmm:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Yeah but U.S. pigs will shout contradictory and incoherent commands at you and then riddle you with bullets if you flinch once.

The commands they gave him was appropriate!

What do you want them to say “ shoot at us, this is little Mogadishu “ ? :camby:

:farmajoyaab:Glance at his record, a couple felonies but mainly traffic violations.
dolal.png

[/QUOTE]
oday didnt care when his son was out and doing crimes only when he died. He only wants the money.Somali dads dont care about their sons

No, most Somali dads are decent. Don't generalize. No sane Somali raises their kid to be a loser. Sometimes kids choose the wrong path.

I see Somali dads who bring their under age sons to the mosque at Fajr Prayer. I also know Somali dads whose sons memorized the Quran and compete and win prizes.

This Geeljire Oday needs to shut up and hide his face. Waa oday jaahil ah. I heard his daughter was on twitter defending her dead broither. Someone should tell her to inform her dad to let Lawyers speak for him.

Does anyone see him pointing a gun? I’m trying to screenshot but don’t see it
You can't see it.. The camera is too far away to show this kinda details.. Why was he trying to drive away..the police are animals and you have to be careful around animals.

For stupid somali halimo useful idiots who booty clap for monkeys and monkey agenda BLM

here is your BLM answer: they are not just making fun of yall when you need them but also they spit in your face when you need them

do not booty clap for monkeys, i wonder how many halimos would come out for a black dude shot but not for this brother?

useful idiots, do not kiss ass and work like a slave for a monkey that hates you

happy new year monkey loving docils

1609490324965.png

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
it’s fishy . They are trying to convince us he’s pointing a gun. I just don’t see it
Looks like the the cop yelled "f*ck" when the the victim shot at him.

The question isn't who shot at who first, it looks like he has something black in his hand from this pic(hard to see obv), but whether it's something else or a gun, that's one big mistake to do when cops are pointing a gun at you.
IMG_20210101_024913.png

Also, in this slowed down clip, you can see the bullet flying past the officer to the left, him ducking and yelling "f*ck!"

Cops in the states look for smallest thing to shoot at suspects, having a gun or something that looks like it is just a death wish. I feel bad and sorry for his Dad on what he's going through but his son dug his own grave. Sad but true!

Mercury

VIP
Looks like the the cop yelled "f*ck" when the somali guy shot at him.

The question isn't who shot at who first, it looks like he has something black in his hand from this pic(hard to see obv), but whether it's something else or a gun, that's one big mistake to do when cops are pointing a gun at you. View attachment 162576

Also, in this slowed down clip, you can see the bullet flying past the officer to the left and him ducking

Cops in the states look for smallest thing to shoot at suspects, having a gun or something that looks like it is just a death wish. I feel bad and sorry for his Dad on what he's going through but his kid dug his own grave. Sad but true!
also in the video you can see the guys car the window shattering outward which means he was shooting at the cops this is a death wish especially with all those cops

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The somali youth in MN really needa be taught about the dangers of being in gangs. So many families mourning because their kids being in gang related violence!

Mercury

VIP
watch this at @0.23 you will see he shoots from the inside of his car and the window shattering outwards also you will see the cop flinching

Mercury

VIP
The somali youth in MN really needa be taught about the dangers of being in gangs. So many families mourning because their kids being in gang related violence!
its crazy especially considering that the parents came from somalia to give their kids the opportunities and chances they never had and these youth joining gangs or doing crimes wasting their parents dreams

Trending