Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
I believe the police he shot at them first he was crazy to run over them and his crazy enough shoot at them

This is why I Cross the street when you see cops. No matter what. Stay safe y'all never forget you are black u ain't in somalia lol

Walal, stop over exaggerating about this situation, cops are not killing people based on race. Based on the video, The cops returned fire on an armed suspect who opened fire first at officers. Secondly, he was ramming police cars. The veichle and the gun was the deadly weapons.

The reason why the father wants to make it as if the death of his son is an injustice, there could be a possibility that he wants a settlement worth millions of dollars that will come out of minneapolis/ hennephen county tax payers.

Last edited:
Walal, stop over exaggerating about this situation, cops are not killing people based on race. Based on the video, The cops returned fire on an armed suspect who opened fire first at officers. Secondly, he was ramming police cars. The veichle and the gun was the deadly weapons.

The reason why the father wants to make it as if the death of his son is an injustice, there could be a possibility that he wants a settlement worth millions of dollars that will come out of minneapolis/ hennephen county tax payers.
I am not exaggerating. Cross the street if you see cops unless you're reporting a crime. Me and my black friend were walking on street in a white people neighborhood someone called the cops on us bet they wouldn't if we were white. Again this is not somalia you're not American no matter how much you try to fit in. Stay safe and obey the law. Thats all. Peace

Police raided the home of an older Somali couple, bound their wrists, and yelled at their small children. Then the police told them their son was shot dead. Bayle Adod Gelle, a father of 11, described a harrowing police raid at the family home in Eden Prairie. It ended when officers informed him his 23-year-old son, Dolal Idd, had been fatally shot by police at a gas station in south Minneapolis.

Link - Parents of Dolal Idd describe harrowing police raid of the family home. (sahanjournal.com)

For stupid somali halimo useful idiots who booty clap for monkeys and monkey agenda BLM

here is your BLM answer: they are not just making fun of yall when you need them but also they spit in your face when you need them

do not booty clap for monkeys, i wonder how many halimos would come out for a black dude shot but not for this brother?

useful idiots, do not kiss ass and work like a slave for a monkey that hates you

happy new year monkey loving docils

View attachment 162575
Wallahi this is embarrassing. Do somalis really call themselves Caucasian on public platforms like Twitter?

Wallahi this is embarrassing. Do somalis really call themselves Caucasian on public platforms like Twitter?

blacks were calling us that. California state came out a few months ago and classified Somalis as caucasoid due to their facial
Features. It made whites and blacks go crazy on social media

so questions. please no hate im just wondering why he was driving when officer asked to put his hands up?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Police raided the home of an older Somali couple, bound their wrists, and yelled at their small children. Then the police told them their son was shot dead. Bayle Adod Gelle, a father of 11, described a harrowing police raid at the family home in Eden Prairie. It ended when officers informed him his 23-year-old son, Dolal Idd, had been fatally shot by police at a gas station in south Minneapolis.

Link - Parents of Dolal Idd describe harrowing police raid of the family home. (sahanjournal.com)
He would be alive if he listen to what the cops said

Trending

Latest posts