Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The fact of the matter is the police car directly across from him has a dash cam. Why would they release a video that is confusing instead of the one that would be clear as day?

I am sure ALL cams will be released. Relax. Dont cry Argentina huuno

your inaa adeer looked like he was asking for it. RIP

He had many chance to stop.

1 when he backed out of his parking spot.

2 When he reversed, and closed his car window.

3. when he heard the first STOP THE CAR from the cop. My niggaa was high
I actually agree. We know by now American police have no problem killing you. This ain’t well I didn’t deserve it. He was cornered and had nowhere to go. At that moment he should have thought I’m gonna do everything to get out of here alive. Did he give himself best chance to survive? Absolutely not. I also doubt he was a good guy

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I actually agree. We know by now American police have no problem killing you. This ain’t well I didn’t deserve it. He was cornered and had nowhere to go. At that moment he should have thought I’m gonna do everything to get out of here alive. Did he give himself best chance to survive? Absolutely not. I also doubt he was a good guy

For sure. But we ALL can argue ALL day, this was his time to go. Since he was a Muslim & A Somali, we pray for his soul. We care for his soul more than these atheists police. It was time for him to go

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
Yeah i somewhat agree he should've stepped out of the car, but let's examine this further. Does someone who doesn't want to stop driving warrant showered down with bullets? Am just buffled because had he been white, they would've either pursued him till he stops or abandon the whole thing for the night and track him down the next day like a normal civilized person would do. Why does their brain switches back to uncivilized, and blood thirst tendency as soon as the individual they are dealing with is black?
I hear you brother, however we know these cadaan vilify and look for an excuse to shoot anyone with a black skin. That knowledge alone should stop any black individual from acting up. Reality is this isn't our country, these cadaans will always treat you with suspicion, therefore as a black individual you should always tread lightly and beat them at their own game. Where they want you to start getting emotional and wilding out to the point where they can justify using force or even shoot you, a black person should always do the opposite. Remain calm and follow the procedure while getting snarky here and there if you have to, but DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give them a reason to vilify you. That's my approach at least.

Again, based on this short video clip, they hardly gave him a minute really! It was shout make a scene and make it dramatic while at it spray bullets in a matter of all less than 30 secs. Am not sure even i would have enough time to react and make it out alive.

Again, based on this short video clip, they hardly gave him a minute really! It was shout make a scene and make it dramatic while at it spray bullets in a matter of all less than 30 secs. Am not sure even i would have enough time to react and make it out alive.
He tried to bounce. This ain’t negotiations. The moment they surrounded him he should have cooperated. As @Rooble44 said you either make the logical decision and understand reality and save yourself or take chances. He did the latter

I hear you brother, however we know these cadaan vilify and look for an excuse to shoot anyone with a black skin. That knowledge alone should stop any black individual from acting up. Reality is this isn't our country, these cadaans will always treat you with suspicion, therefore as a black individual you should always tread lightly and beat them at their own game. Where they want you to start getting emotional and wilding out to the point where they can justify using force or even shoot you, a black person should always do the opposite. Remain calm and follow the procedure while getting snarky here and there if you have to, but DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES give them a reason to vilify you. That's my approach at least.
Right! Even after doing all that, you really are at the mercy of a racist scumbag's fate. We see this all the time in America POC who are going above and beyond to cool the escalating situation unfolding right before their eyes, and still not get to walk out of those spots alive.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
But the cop is not off the hook though. Did the victim shoot back at all? The first time? This information is very important

He tried to bounce. This ain’t negotiations. The moment they surrounded him he should have cooperated. As @Rooble44 said you either make the logical decision and understand reality and save yourself or take chances. He did the latter
It's easier said than done. For all we know maybe he thought his best chance of survival was not to jump out of the car the second he heard pigs shout at his direction.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Because he had a gun?

because he tried to ram into a police officer’s car, shot at them. What do you want them to do adee? Do you want them to give him roses ?
This is joy Somalia. We’ve destroyed Somalia because of our disregard for law and order

because he tried to ram into a police officer’s car, shot at them. What do you want them to do adee? Do you want them to give him roses ?
This is joy Somalia. We’ve destroyed Somalia because of our disregard for law and order
Is there proof of a gun and him shooting where is the security cameras at the GAS STATION !?!?!?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's easier said than done. For all we know maybe he thought his best chance of survival was not to jump out of the car the second he heard pigs shout at his direction.

No. You cannot explain for him, like Jay said, he needed LOGIC.

Action he needed to do was

1 lower his window down

2 All hands up in the air & courtesy speak to the officers indicating his has nothing in his hands

3. Not move the car BY ALL MEANS

Trending