Minneapolis Police release footage of Somali killing

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
They already had him corned why did they decided to shoot him down 12 times?:faysalwtf:
Their so inhumane ....

Last edited:

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
USA police are the only cops that need to shoot someone 12 times because they didn’t stop my goodness there are better ways to handle this smh
Honestly if the cops arent there to protect us they might as well be defunded. The guy was already cornered by 3 police cars he had no where to go, but they still decided to kill him.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I have no ina adeers. My parents are only children

hold on let me laugh

1609453879250.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nayaaa stop derailing my important thread with your nonsense. Back to the subject matter

your inaa adeer looked like he was asking for it. RIP

He had many chance to stop.

1 when he backed out of his parking spot.

2 When he reversed, and closed his car window.

3. when he heard the first STOP THE CAR from the cop. My niggaa was high

When i first heard about the rumor the victim was firing at them and refused to surrender, my initial instinct was: "it seves him right". Then i was like maybe they provoked him hence why he will do that especially since that city is notorious for killing young black men if we go back way before George Floyd murder. Then i see this video which is self explanatory really.

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
This video doesn’t back up anything they are saying. What am I even looking at ?

The guys an idiot, he deserved it. I know I'm sounding insensitive but fucking cooperate and do as you're told when you're life can be taken away at a moment's notice. If someone has a gun to my face, I'll even sing like Meryl Streep. And deal with the embarrassment and what else afterwards. There's nothing wrong with saving your life, I love myself and my life is a responsibility from God, and by Allah I will do anything and everything to make sure I look after it.

your inaa adeer looked like he was asking for it. RIP

He had many chance to stop.

1 when he backed out of his parking spot.

2 When he reversed, and closed his car window.

3. when he heard the first STOP THE CAR from the cop. My niggaa was high
Yeah i somewhat agree he should've stepped out of the car, but let's examine this further. Does someone who doesn't want to stop driving warrant showered down with bullets? Am just buffled because had he been white, they would've either pursued him till he stops or abandon the whole thing for the night and track him down the next day like a normal civilized person would do. Why does their brain switches back to uncivilized, and blood thirst tendency as soon as the individual they are dealing with is black?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yeah i somewhat agree he should've stepped out of the car, but let's examine this further. Does someone who doesn't want to stop driving warrant showered down with bullets? Am just buffled because had he been white, they would've either pursued him till he stops or abandon the whole thing for the night and track him down the next day like a normal civilized person would do. Why does their switches back uncivilized, and blood thirst tendency as soon as the individual they are dealing with is black?

Fear of the black man nigggaa

Why do u think the second amendment exist?? (The right to bear Arms aka plenty of guns)

Fear of the black negro. A negro can kill a whitey by his own hands. No need for guns or spears for him

The guys an idiot, he deserved it. I know I'm sounding insensitive but fucking cooperate and do as you're told when you're life can be taken away at a moment's notice. If someone has a gun to my face, I'll even sing like Meryl Streep. And deal with the embarrassment and what else afterwards. There's nothing wrong with saving your life, I love myself and my life is a responsibility from God, and by Allah I will do anything and everything to make sure I look after it.
Please see my reply to Basra.

The fact of the matter is the police car directly across from him has a dash cam. Why would they release a video that is confusing instead of the one that would be clear as day?

Trending