Minneapolis Local Elections Results 2023

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
So everyone is lining up to claim her w that she worked hard for cuz of qabil kkkkkkkkkk gahhhhhhdam waxaas primitive dhaqan laga dhahaa

So everyone is lining up to claim her w that she worked hard for cuz of qabil kkkkkkkkkk gahhhhhhdam waxaas primitive dhaqan laga dhahaa
Dude its not everyone kk its always loud minority on social media 😂😂.
Most of people are busy to make ends meet for bread for their families no one has time for this nonsense only loud minority most of them who live in the west who rely on state walfare 😂😂

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Ok. i see. Cause u r really invested in the research, :williamswtf:
lol you said “4 daughter?” Maybe it was hypothetical question I took it literal and answered it. I don’t know clans of these candidates I just support Somalis because of they Somali, local elections boring

I'm seeing Daaroods saying she is Raxanweyn. Why they saying that?

Seems like they don't want hawiye to take the W lol.
There is a good reason why Raxanweyne also claim her because most of her juffo live with the Raxanweyne in Bay and Bakool. Sixawle live all over the region as farmers speaking af maay.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
There is a good reason why Raxanweyne also claim her because most of her juffo live with the Raxanweyne in Bay and Bakool. Sixawle live all over the region as farmers speaking af maay.
Oh makes sense. Are they the ones that pay qaran with Reewin. I've heard there are ones specifically assimilated into geelidle subclan.

What about this one. She is from the same clan.

You can't tell what she looks like, she's covering part of her face.

What you tryna say raxanweyns look different from other Somalis?
Raxanweyn look slightly different imo from the typical Somali(Hawiye/Dir/Darod). It's like they're the halfway point between Somali and Oromo but don't worry saxib this doesn't affect you, you're bantu.:drakekidding:

sddefault.jpg

Trending