Minneapolis Local Elections Results 2023

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Do you believe women and men are equal then? And on what basis if you believe they are equal? If God rewards them equally, and burdens them equally in terms of faith, i.e, why can a qualified woman be the leader of her community? Is there a context for the Hadeeth you quoted? Because, at face value, the Hadeeth would contradict verses from the Quran that clearly state equality of men and women with no exceptions. Lest you cause someone to deny authentic sayings of the prophet due to an unqualified opinions you render, don't you think you should think twice before you write something that can mislead others?

A man by virtue of him being a man doesn't qualify him to have a leadership position over a woman who is qualified. We are human beings with brains, so let us not insult humans with nonsensical ideas.
no such thing as equality it is just liberal term nor does it exist in nature/animal kingdom, man and women have different responsibilities and qualities. Why would a women rule or govern when it has always been a mans duty since start of creation, who leads a lion pride? also its men dominated field and a women would have no chance in it without free mixing and committing lower levels of zina. They also do not have the qualities to be rulers since its a straining and overwhelming/emotion.

Your the biggest liar here. Shamelessly claiming.

She is midgaan/ gabooye
You man are jokes, so far I've heard more than 5 different answers, the ones that say she's hawiye are also saying different subclans some said Habargidir Saleebaan, others said Karanle, some said Sheekhaal loobage and there's there's ppl saying xawaadle and leysaan and now gaboye

Your the biggest liar here. Shamelessly claiming.

She is midgaan/ gabooye
Why the fuk are you lying about her anvestry. This is her way back in 2020

d7417430-926c-46ed-9fa9-bff6d4c9d79b.jpeg

cow

VIP
You man are jokes, so far I've heard more than 5 different answers, the ones that say she's hawiye are also saying different subclans some said Habargidir Saleebaan, others said Karanle, some said Sheekhaal loobage and there's there's ppl saying xawaadle and leysaan and now gaboye

Hutus would have claimed her before the elections and campaigned for her like they did for Nasri. This girl has hidden her clan for a reason and I am getting word she is midgaan/gabooye

She is Karanle with HG mother and step father. Her juffo live with the Raxanweyne hence the confusion from all sides. Saleebaan HG in particular caused this problem of confusion because they are at war with Darood. They wanted to prove their point but didn’t think things true. Her step father would have spoken up and her mother if she was salebaan HG but they are quite.

Few weeks time there will be a Karanle party held for her in her own municipality with her being present so don’t worry.

Your entire existence is based on obscure Facebook posts. @DR OSMAN is right you are walking fake news
You idiot, she is Karanle Hawiye. Imagine if I was to argue with you regarding Farmaajo’s qabiil? Her aunty is well known businesswomen in Minnesota. Her real father and reer adeer will come out soon in public.

Hutus would have claimed her before the elections and campaigned for her like they did for Nasri. This girl has hidden her clan for a reason and I am getting word she is midgaan/gabooye

We know her family already. Sixawle is too noble for qabiil wars you idiot.