Minneapolis Local Elections Results 2023

She is Karanle with HG mother and step father. Her juffo live with the Raxanweyne hence the confusion from all sides. Saleebaan HG in particular caused this problem of confusion because they are at war with Darood. They wanted to prove their point but didn’t think things true. Her step father would have spoken up and her mother if she was salebaan HG but they are quite.

Few weeks time there will be a Karanle party held for her in her own municipality with her being present so don’t worry.
Are there karanles apart of leysaan?

Are there karanles apart of leysaan?
The karanles in diinsoor live with awrmale while the karanles in doolow live with gugundhabes, but the diinsoor karanles have an extension who moved into the dooy area of qansaxdheer who have geelidles there if i can get confirmation. Raarane is also there though they are early settlers there. The Karanle are scattered though. Karanles and gugundhabes and their relatives always had a large nomadic population who moved wherever they went. Its the hiraab who were more settled on the coast. The small population of babilis in djibouti are those 2 clans, similar to kenya if you include ajuran. Ajuran is dispersed by necessity though, wars forced migration. Some of this stuff even dahir alasow says it.

The karanles in diinsoor live with awrmale while the karanles in doolow live with gugundhabes, but the diinsoor karanles have an extension who moved into the dooy area of qansaxdheer who have geelidles there if i can get confirmation. Raarane is also there though they are early settlers there. The Karanle are scattered though. Karanles and gugundhabes and their relatives always had a large nomadic population who moved wherever they went. Its the hiraab who were more settled on the coast. The small population of babilis in djibouti are those 2 clans, similar to kenya if you include ajuran. Ajuran is dispersed by necessity though, wars forced migration. Some of this stuff even dahir alasow says it.

So are the karanles in Diinsoor region apart of Cawrmale and the ones in qansahdheer apart of karanle? If so do you know which subclan they are in?

Yh I know about the raaranes they are garwaale. There's far more hiraabs in interior than coast historically and currently

But I haven't heard of karanle leysaans so idk why there would be confusion because of that.

So are the karanles in Diinsoor region apart of Cawrmale and the ones in qansahdheer apart of karanle? If so do you know which subclan they are in?

Yh I know about the raaranes they are garwaale. There's far more hiraabs in interior than coast historically and currently

But I haven't heard of karanle leysaans so idk why there would be confusion because of that.
Dude i think u misunderstood karanle been part of digil mirifle is not by lineage but clan asociation as result of them been isolated from the rest of their clan this also same case with gare clan.
So it mean karanles who live deep in raxanweyn teritory share politics representaion at local level also payment when it comes to qaraan and compensation when required that is what u hear when people say they are part of that clan.
In our case with have gabooye with murusade sub calbs also gobaaoye within abgaal and habar gidir. My sub sub clan of murusade have some gaboyee among us we share qaraan for payment when someone is kiled also qaraan for war also it mean they are under our protection but they are murusade by asociation or alaince but not by blood also we dont marry each other . I think u need to broaden u knowledge

Last edited:
Dude i think u misunderstood karanle been part of digil mirifle is not by lineage but clan asociation as result of them been isolated from the rest of their clan this also same case with gare clan.
So it mean karanles who live deep in raxanweyn teritory share politics representaion at local level also payment when it comes to qaraan and compensation when required that is what u hear when people say they are part of that clan.
In our case with have gabooye with murusade sub calbs also gobaaoye within abgaal and habar gidir. My sub sub clan of murusade have some gaboyee among us we share qaraan for payment when someone is kiled also qaraan for war also it mean they are under our protection but they are murusade by asociation or alaince but not by blood also we dont marry each other . I think u need to broaden u knowledge
I didn't mention anything about being part of them by lineage, when I say apart of them I mean by alliance so you're only proving my point.

Whenever another group moves into Digil and mirifle land , they would get integrated historically, for example amongst eelay you had be eelay to buy land from any of them, so that was one of the factors that made eelay diverse. Other clans had similar rules .

None of my questions have been answered tho

I didn't mention anything about being part of them by lineage, when I say apart of them I mean by alliance so you're only proving my point.

Whenever another group moves into Digil and mirifle land , they would get integrated historically, for example amongst eelay you had be eelay to buy land from any of them, so that was one of the factors that made eelay diverse. Other clans had similar rules .

None of my questions have been answered tho
But rememeber it weired digil are very welcoming unlike hawiye darood and isaaq clans.
The only group hawoye welcome and tolerate are gabooye i swear lots of them in galgaduud region but they are incoperated into hawiye that is why u rarely here gaboyye among hawiye crying 24 hours about discrimination like in isaaq teritory isaaq unlike hawiye domt inciperate gabooye as inform aliance like hawiye do .

But rememeber it weired digil are very welcoming unlike hawiye darood and isaaq clans.
The only group hawoye welcome and tolerate are gabooye i swear lots of them in galgaduud region but they are incoperated into hawiye that is why u rarely here gaboyye among hawiye crying 24 hours about discrimination like in isaaq teritory isaaq unlike hawiye domt inciperate gabooye as inform aliance like hawiye do .
There's hawiyes of digil origin though, for example majority of actual descendants of jambalul are in hawiye, so I doubt it's only gaboye.

no such thing as equality it is just liberal term nor does it exist in nature/animal kingdom, man and women have different responsibilities and qualities. Why would a women rule or govern when it has always been a mans duty since start of creation, who leads a lion pride? also its men dominated field and a women would have no chance in it without free mixing and committing lower levels of zina. They also do not have the qualities to be rulers since its a straining and overwhelming/emotion.

Humans do not equate to animals. And a woman interacting with a male doesn't mean she sleeps around with them, or she will. You sound awfully insecure about women and ignorant. If you refrain from misusing the Book of Allah and misinterpretting the Sayings of the Prophet, you will do service to Islam. The likes of you are no different from atheists. Just opposite ends of the extreme human garbage pile.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Humans do not equate to animals. And a woman interacting with a male doesn't mean she sleeps around with them, or she will. You sound awfully insecure about women and ignorant. If you refrain from misusing the Book of Allah and misinterpretting the Sayings of the Prophet, you will do service to Islam. The likes of you are no differtent from atheists. Just opposite ends of the extreme human garbage pile.
Aint no way you cannot be real lol.

Am not even going to bother with ignorant mfs like you, its basic 101 knowledge maybe your liberal cuck and dayooth.

Damned if you do, damned if you don’t. These people just hate Somalis. Even when they’re actively participating in Western society they still hate them.

Trending

Latest posts