Minneapolis Local Elections Results 2023

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Their efforts are futile anyways. Her clan will be known by everyone sooner or later. Stuff like this can’t be hidden. Lying is xaraam and a waste of time.
They had me claiming her for a sec🀣. Untill I realised no Reewin was claiming her and it was mainly daaroods that were saying she's Reewin.

So far 6 clans have claimed her. Dagoodi, Madow Wayne, murursade, HG, and Raxanwayne. But none of that matters as HAGs are attacking her for being friends with MJs. Yaab badanaaa.

So far 6 clans have claimed her. Dagoodi, Madow Wayne, murursade, HG, and Raxanwayne. But none of that matters as HAGs are attacking her for being friends with MJs. Yaab badanaaa.

They should be grateful that MJ minneapolis politicians are her friends, because where would she be without them? Secondly, her position is not important now and the salary is low, it's only important if she manages to turn it into something else. If she listens to her irrational and deranged clansmen, she'll fade into obscurity.

It’s confirmed she is Karanle Hawiye

Dhashii AUN Imaam Axmed gurey waaye gabadhu

Karanle
Saxawle
Reer Ciye
Reer Roon
Reer Dhuubane
Fiqi muuse

Her step dad is Saleebaan. These people have no shame wallahi.
:deadrose:

Someone needs to tell the fobs back home, to calm down and get a life. If the HAG pundits are already fighting each other, to claim her, and spreading lies, just imagine what they would do, if she won an important seat. At this point, I would advise her to read Qur'aan on herself, because they're about to use her name 24/7.

Someone needs to tell the fobs back home, to calm down and get a life. If the HAG pundits are already fighting each other, to claim her, and spreading lies, just imagine what they would do, if she won an important seat. At this point, I would advise her to read Qur'aan on herself, because they're about to use her name 24/7.
Every HAG sub clan right now.
guy-in-black-shirt-thirsty.gif

They should be grateful that MJ minneapolis politicians are her friends, because where would she be without them? Secondly, her position is not important now and the salary is low, it's only important if she manages to turn it into something else. If she listens to her irrational and deranged clansmen, she'll fade into obscurity.
Habaryar πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ i always laugh when darood like u confuse murusade or karanle with hiraab we aint them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Ok
We are oposite off them we are our own group its like comparing marexaan and majerten just becos both are darood .
no murusade or karanle takes advice from hiraabπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. It seems u dont know us at all also dont u know its always them i mean hiraab who use that hawiye name they cant simply say hiraab becos they are too insecure that is why always when they attack darood they say hawiyeeeeee πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. See how this hg guy nasir in the campaign they were crying hawiyeeeeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
No murusade. No xawadle no gaaljecel even abgaal suport nasir its only hg who using hawiye name stop been naive

It’s confirmed πŸ’―

That nadia girl is said to be closely related to ayan farah abukar

She is Sixawle too. She started the whole food care programme in the US feeding somali kids in minnesota and other regions that won her awards from US state department although the govt revoked her license later for accusations of embezzlement. She was part of the Sixawle that have an early community in the US.

They will loose credibility by doing so. It will hurt them indirectly so let them indulge in lies.
B
It’s confirmed πŸ’―

That nadia girl is said to be closely related to ayan farah abukar

She is Sixawle too. She started the whole food care programme in the US feeding somali kids in minnesota and other regions that won her awards from US state department although the govt revoked her license later for accusations of embezzlement. She was part of the Sixawle that have an early community in the US.
Bro it blows my mind away why even people fight over this πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ .
Walhi kkk how does it even benefits us πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.its not like average people in somalia will benefit its just an ego game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Trending