Millions of Yemenis starving in Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
I am serious :kodaksmiley:

I can sing the whole national anthem :fantasia2:

Really? Whilst reading it off a piece of paper with the lyrics of the national anthem? Or singing it off sync with a Somali singer singing the national anthem?

:chrisfreshhah:

Human

It seems the holy season of booty-clapping is upon us once again.

"But..muh ummah".

"But... Somalis deserve misery. Arabs are blameless".

I'm a booty clapper because I'm informing you about a humanitarian crisis? So, whatever humanitarian crisis that is mentioned makes a person a booty clapper?

So, would that mean you are a booty clapper to the West because you are living in a Western country as well as a booty clapper to Asian countries like Bangladesh, China, Pakistan because most of your clothing was made in Asia?

I have completely seen the light now. Thank you.

Your people are in worse shape and you're crying about yemenis, a group of savages that have treated Somali refugees like trash. I genuinely don't care what happens to them, they are already being hosted in Somaliland and Djibouti. They walk around arrogant like they own the place. I say send them back.

"Muh ummah" only matters when dhegcas are suffering. That's what makes you a booty-clapper. If you want to cry for them, do so by yourself.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
So, does that mean if Somalia told you to jump, would you jump?

Fitting with the crowd makes no sense. How does one's need to help a country be determined if their people told them not to? It's one thing to not help someone because you personally do not want to but it's another if someone/or a group of people/ society tells you not to.

You running on cirlces and your anology makes no sense whatsoever. My allegiance is for Somalis, matter of fact, i would glady host the Saudi led coalition if the money is right. One man's misery is another man's gain :manny:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
It's a humanitarian crisis so I would obviously care. Reliving someone from suffering shouldn't just be exclusive for one group because the last time I checked we are homo sapiens not different breeds of animals. We are all from the same classification of mammals, homo sapiens.

Arabs don't care about your black ASS, look how Yemenis treat their Akhdami citizens just because they have darker skin yet you don't cry for them.

https://www.state.gov/j/drl/rls/hrrpt/2015/nea/252955.htm
Arab bootyclapper:kodaksmiley::camby:

yemen should be split into two states. Nothing good ever comes out of that hell-hole. If the savages wanna continue slaughtering each other then that's none of our business. As @Hemaal said, Somalia should always come first, we need to fix our own house.

Obviously, I care about Somalis but I also care about helping other groups too. I believe helping one particular group and not wanting to help another group is just you being enforcing discrimination.

Why don't you want to help Yemen because the last thing I checked they are human beings?
I don't mind anyone helping them. I just never see Somalia come up when people talk about suffering Muslim countries.

I seriously hope you're trolling. Have you not seen what millions of Somalis are going through right now?

I hope that you're trolling. We do NOT have fighter jets flying over us bombing our cities, bombing everything. We are not a battleground for wannabe superpowers of Iran and Saudi Arabia.

Human

Your people are in worse shape and you're crying about yemenis, a group of savages that have treated Somali refugees like trash. I genuinely don't care what happens to them, they are already being hosted in Somaliland and Djibouti. They walk around arrogant like they own the place. I say send them back.

"Muh ummah" only matters when dhegcas are suffering. That's what makes you a booty-clapper. If you want to cry for them, do so by yourself.

There is a difference between crying and informing which I am pretty much sure I was informing you about the humanitarian crisis rather than crying about the crisis. Well, it is ok to be inclined to your own opinion.

My Ummah is self-explanatory to what it means so how can you say it only matters in this particular circumstance when it is a universalised word. The only thing I booty clap to is to human beings suffering so it's alright if you think I am an Arab booty clapper if I'm just doing my duty as a homo sapiens.

I agree, there's a video on YouTube about this yemeni refugee lady in Hargaisa living better than the locals and calling somalis savages and how she doesn't like it there. Very ungrateful ppl

I agree, there's a video on YouTube about this yemeni refugee lady in Hargaisa living better than the locals and calling somalis savages and how she doesn't like it there. Very ungrateful ppl

Wrong, she said she wants to go to a developed country, but they're happy that they're safe. Stop manipulating stuff to help boost your political motives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts