Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Yes 19,636 in Djibouti, 5,316 in Somalia, 1,475 in Ethiopia

And some other countries like oman and SA
ZTSVd33.gif

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Somaliland but I care for all Somalis. Why help an arab when you can help your fellow Somali? Let arabs help their own:ivers:
they don't help us, why are we investing our money 2 on them instead of other somalis and africans
they could care less about us, we are just another ''slave'' and for them :ohlord:

You guys are pathetic with saying "Somalis come first" With that mentality, you guys shouldn't support any sort of aid that comes to Somalia by non-Somalis(LoveArmy, UN, UK, US and other sorts of aid + peace building projects). The government wouldn't even exist if non-somalis helped us. We are Muslims and humans, we must help people out where we can.

Such a disgrace that there are some people even thinking about this. Yes charity starts at home but it doesn't end there.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Somaliland but I care for all Somalis. Why help an arab when you can help your fellow Somali? Let arabs help their own:ivers:

But, you are Somali? I help human beings and there shouldn't be no discrimination against who you would more likely to help. Being part of a certain country is important. But when it comes to helping someone, gratitude and helpfulness is not a discriminator tool thus you should help that needs it.

You guys are pathetic with saying "Somalis come first" With that mentality, you guys shouldn't support any sort of aid that comes to Somalia by non-Somalis(LoveArmy, UN, UK, US and other sorts of aid + peace building projects). The government wouldn't even exist if non-somalis helped us. We are Muslims and humans, we must help people out where we can.

Such a disgrace that there are some people even thinking about this. Yes charity starts at home but it doesn't end there.
Those countries sending us aid are all peaceful and stable so they can worry about others. How are we worrying about others tho? Have you seen the state of our own people?

Those countries sending us aid are all peaceful and stable so they can worry about others. How are we worrying about others tho? Have you seen the state of our own people?

We are much better off in this state than the Yemenis which are at war and are dying from all sides. We should be grateful.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
But, you are Somali? I help human beings and there shouldn't be no discrimination against who you would more likely to help. Being part of a certain country is important. But when it comes to helping someone, gratitude and helpfulness is not a discriminator tool thus you should help that needs it.

Once Somalis are content then I'll think about helpin' arabs, as long as the case isn't so , I'll pass:francis:

Human

they don't help us, why are we investing our money 2 on them instead of other somalis and africans
they could care less about us, we are just another ''slave'' and for them :ohlord:

You have to blame culture for that not the country itself. Arab culture, and most World cultures, are repulsive and they surge negative feelings onto a certain individual. I bet if many world cultures were scrapped or possibly reformed then there wouldn't be many world issues like racism that are prevalent in many countries. Like, Arab countries are known to be racist but you have to blame their culture for that.

Too much culture and culture being enforced in religions which people indirectly are culture-worshipping a particular thing that makes them believe that they have to believe that or they have to do that to someone.

It's pathetic I know but charity is a universalised to everyone not to particular groups. You can still help Somalis and help other groups too.

Human

Wait, so you dont care about Somalis that arent your family, but you care about Yemen? :mugshotman:

Obviously, I care about Somalis but I also care about helping other groups too. I believe helping one particular group and not wanting to help another group is just you being enforcing discrimination.

Why don't you want to help Yemen because the last thing I checked they are human beings?

Human

Once Somalis are content then I'll think about helpin' arabs, as long as the case isn't so , I'll pass:francis:

So, does that mean if Somalia told you to jump, would you jump?

Fitting with the crowd makes no sense. How does one's need to help a country be determined if their people told them not to? It's one thing to not help someone because you personally do not want to but it's another if someone/or a group of people/ society tells you not to.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
You have to blame culture for that not the country itself. Arab culture, and most World cultures, are repulsive and they surge negative feelings onto a certain individual. I bet if many world cultures were scrapped or possibly reformed then there wouldn't be many world issues like racism that are prevalent in many countries. Like, Arab countries are known to be racist but you have to blame their culture for that.

Too much culture and culture being enforced in religions which people indirectly are culture-worshipping a particular thing that makes them believe that they have to believe that or they have to do that to someone.

It's pathetic I know but charity is a universalised to everyone not to particular groups. You can still help Somalis and help other groups too.
Where were they during the last drought, the civil war and 1977?
It's not about culture, They never cared about us. It's time we prioritze us first. How are we going to help others and expect our worries to wash away. The drought will soon become a famine if we don't focus on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/somalia-famine-climate-change_us_58f7c415e4b0de5bac43826e
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.22e12a7da691

I am not blaming this on victims and innocent children, But the goverment can't expect us to help them when they don't even care about us or their own.

Obviously, I care about Somalis but I also care about helping other groups too. I believe helping one particular group and not wanting to help another group is just you being enforcing discrimination.

Why don't you want to help Yemen because the last thing I checked they are human beings?
:banderas:

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
So, does that mean if Somalia told you to jump, would you jump?

Fitting with the crowd makes no sense. How does one's need to help a country be determined if their people told them not to? It's one thing to not help someone because you personally do not want to but it's another if someone/or a group of people/ society tells you not to.
Yes, SOMALINIMO ILLA AN DHIMTO. What kind of question is this :drakewtf:
fuguni76_1435336766_Somalia_flag_300.png

Human

Where were they during the last drought, the civil war and 1977?
It's not about culture, They never cared about us. It's time we prioritze us first. How are we going to help others and expect our worries to wash away. The drought will soon become a famine if we don't focus on it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/somalia-famine-climate-change_us_58f7c415e4b0de5bac43826e
https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...6e0451a96fd_story.html?utm_term=.22e12a7da691

I am not blaming this on victims and innocent children, But the goverment can't expect us to help them when they don't even care about us or their own.

Yeah, I agree with you but I wouldn't want the government to force people to help when they should be developing the country even further.

Na, I would rather want the Somalia diaspora living in the West to possibly donate money to Yemen(as well as Somalia too) than a Somali living in the motherland. Charity does not discriminate, my sister.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
Yeah, I agree with you but I wouldn't want the government to force people to help when they should be developing the country even further.

Na, I would rather want the Somalia diaspora living in the West to possibly donate money to Yemen(as well as Somalia too) than a Somali living in the motherland. Charity does not discriminate, my sister.
You're very naive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending