Millions of Yemenis starving in Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Human

Bellum omnium contra omnes
Millions of Yemenis starving in Ramadan

While Muslims worldwide celebrate Ramadan with special meals and tasty treats, millions of Yemenis are going hungry.

They are facing what the UN calls the "largest humanitarian crisis in the world".

This is the third Ramadan Yemen faces in a state of war. Many are struggling to get enough food to stay alive.

Who do you think is to blame for this humaniatiran crisis and why? The UN for not doing enough? Saudi Arabia's involvement in Yemen? The Yemeni government? The US or perhaps all Western countries? The Middle East?

unification is bad better to have north yemen and south yemen. North yemen complained about the South's help from foreign countries. The south hates the north for being marxists south yemen was under UK rule.

Human

unification is bad better to have north yemen and south yemen. North yemen complained about the South's help from foreign countries. The south hates the north for being marxists south yemen was under UK rule.

But, separation of Yemen into a North and South Yemen into sovereign nation states help the problems that are faced in Yemen in both parts of Yemen? What exactly would help?

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why should we care, they betrayed us in 77 and supported raw eaters they can starve for all I care, we have our own Starving Somalis to worry about

Inb4 "Muh ummah" :camby::camby:

Human

Why should we care, they betrayed us in 77 and supported raw eaters they can starve for all I care, we have our own Starving Somalis to worry about

Inb4 "Muh ummah" :camby::camby:

It's a humanitarian crisis so I would obviously care. Reliving someone from suffering shouldn't just be exclusive for one group because the last time I checked we are homo sapiens not different breeds of animals. We are all from the same classification of mammals, homo sapiens.

But, separation of Yemen into a North and South Yemen into sovereign nation states help the problems that are faced in Yemen in both parts of Yemen? What exactly would help?
It's a tribal war everyone wants power theres no powerful tribe they need federalism or separation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending