Migration of T-M184

Bro the Arabian peninsula is home of the Arabs. Other countries are arabised. The Syrian desert is an extension of the Arabian peninsula in fact tribes like Ghassan and Lakhmid, Judham lived there and in southern Iraq. Till today you have large Bedouin tribes in the Syrian and Iraqi desert as well as Sinai and the Negev desert. They all from Arabia.
It's funny you say arabised bc adnanis are arabised too, adnanis may have started in arabia but they are all over the place now in levant and Mesopotamia included.

Salaam, ina abtiyasheydhi/adheer

I'm the T-Y223124 sample on yfull.

I'm a Mirifle, he's my 12th great grandfather & Reewing aka raxwayne is my 14th great grandfather & Digil is my 19th great grandfather. Digil&mirifle are great grand father & son.

We have been divided into 8 & 9 it's just a name. I would be placed into the luweey but relate to luwaay through his mother which is my great grand aunt, her father was 3alemo maxamad reewiin, a daughter of my great grand uncle.

we do not have the same abtiris as luweey & his brothers hadame, jilible, leysan, gasargude, gelide, geledi & are said that there father is Omar Diin khuduub son of faqi Omar abaadir (not my personal opinion).

there's three samples that I'm aware of that are T: hadame, gasargude and I a mirifle. Which both our oral abtiris goes back to abu bakr Al sadiiq but I have no idea whether is true or not as the consensus is that he would be J-p58 which in itself hasn't been proven in a definitive manner.

My closest related based on ftdna are two samples one is -1 genetic step who is al Ammar clan and his abtiris goes back to Imran ibn amar-muzaiqiya ibn amir ibn harithah --- Al azd --- qahtan.

The other sample 0 genetic step belongs to al-harthi from jizan, sabya region ksa(from what I can gather is a qahtani) now living in riyad an eye doctor and his brother was the former Director General of Education in Makkah Al-Mukarramah Region.

Raxwayne are estimated to be more than 2 million currently but I think the majority are none rawayne at best we are about half a million give or take.

Ftdna age estimated my sample T-FTB81908, formed at 1550bce and Tmrca 612bce and it could go up or down in the future.

My mother is Xawadle and her MTDNA is L4a1

Last edited:
Why would I take offence? As I said, it depends on the place. I showed you some places getting as high as almost 60% T. Did the site you sent clarify what regions they took samples from? The site you sent me said Saudi had 58% J, all the other middle eastern countries J was a minority lineage and not over 50%.

You guys are all just guessing, @Step a side you should be careful with what you tell people. It's not confirmed what haplogroup prophet Ibrahim as was, he could even be J2. Saying it's my theory sure it's fine, but acting like it's confirmed is another thing.
The Arabs from Arabia are the most oversampled and most studied ethnic group. Everyone knows by now that Quraish, Adnan and many of the Qathanites are overwhelmingly J1/P58. Tribes are being formed with DNA family project to back this up. J2 is langaab in Arabia. It’s exactly they way us Somalis know that Dir is mostly T. Imagine a Saudi telling us that Dir is not T but it’s J1? That would be crazy.

Show me studies that show T is that high. T is never more than 8% in Arabia. The study I send you shows 600 individuals from many parts of Arabia. The countryside are 90% J1 while the cities are 50-%+. I can show you more studies.

Show me studies that show T is that high. T is never more than 8% in Arabia. The study I send you shows 600 individuals from many parts of Arabia. The countryside are 90% J1 while the cities are 50-%+. I can show you more studies.
I showed you before in the first page look down on this comment, but go on FamilyTreeDNA.
It's no doubt that J is the biggest haplogroup in the Arabian peninsula, where did you get the T % frequency, it might be that high overall but in some places it's 25-70%+.

Banu Khalid tribe for example, a well known quraysh tribe is 43% haplogroup T, 43 out of 99 is like 43.43%.

View attachment 275210

One UAE emirate has even higher haplogroup T frequency as high as 59.76% which is almost 60%.
View attachment 275209

Skärmavbild 2023-05-26 kl. 14.20.33.png
Skärmavbild 2023-05-26 kl. 14.20.41.png
Skärmavbild 2023-05-26 kl. 14.20.53.png

Here's the link: projects

Compare the T to the J1p58. It’s easily 20x bigger with 50x more Arabians

Bro it seems like the Ytree of T is larger than J, just scroll. Why is the tree of J lagging so much when you scroll?

According to the studies you sent me no middle eastern country in that site has over 50% J except Saudi that had 58%, where did you get "90% of the countryside being J1 while the cities are 50-%+"

What do you even mean by "50-%+"?

In that same site it says Somalia is 10.4% T, which obviously we all know is incorrect if you add Somaliland to it. Only way it could maybe be possible is if Somaliland was excluded from Somalia. Obviously they took samples from certain people (probably daaaroods, hawiyes, rahanweyns) that just happened to carry more E-V32 (Somalia) and J1 Arabs (Arabia). Some places T is majority in Somalia/Arabia while other places E and J is majority. An ethnicity is not based on a haplogroup, haplogroups are mostly just migrations, mutations and common ancestors.

Bro it seems like the Ytree of T is larger than J, just scroll. Why is the tree of J lagging so much when you scroll?

According to the studies you sent me no middle eastern country in that site has over 50% J except Saudi that had 58%, where did you get "90% of the countryside being J1 while the cities are 50-%+"

What do you even mean by "50-%+"?

In that same site it says Somalia is 10.4% T, which obviously we all know is incorrect if you add Somaliland to it. Only way it could maybe be possible is if Somaliland was excluded from Somalia. Obviously they took samples from certain people (probably daaaroods, hawiyes, rahanweyns) that just happened to carry more E-V32 (Somalia) and J1 Arabs (Arabia). Some places T is majority in Somalia/Arabia while other places E and J is majority. An ethnicity is not based on a haplogroup, haplogroups are mostly just migrations, mutations and common ancestors.
😂 the J1p58 is so large that it made your device laggy. You need to use a PC or Laptop for JP58 that’s how huge it is. T pales in comparison. You only have 1 or 2 tribes here and there while the bulk of Arabia is J1P58. Even E1b1b is larger in Arabia than T

Compare the T to the J1p58. It’s easily 20x bigger with 50x more Arabians

Pre-Bronze age Levant Y-DNA T was very prevalent in the levant.

1685108014162.png

Haplogroup T is associated with the spread of agriculture (agriculture started around Mesopotamia Iraq), T is also associated with Jewish diaspora and Assyrian and Babylonian exiles. As we know, prophet Ibrahim AS was from Babylon in southern Iraq. Does it ring a bell? This is a huge match but some people may argue it's a coincidence. Babylon was the biggest city on earth and the center of everything back in the days.

1685108123268.png

😂 the J1p58 is so large that it made your device laggy. You need to use a PC or Laptop for JP58 that’s how huge it is. T pales in comparison. You only have 1 or 2 tribes here and there while the bulk of Arabia is J1P58. Even E1b1b is larger in Arabia than T
E1b1b is barely larger than T in Arabia they were roughly the same size according to the study you sent, I will look through the J tree on another device I was using a Mac laptop. I used the scrolling thing on the side and it looked like T could have been bigger than J on the ytree. Anyways, J is larger than T in Arabia overall but not everywhere in Arabia.

Pre-Bronze age Levant Y-DNA T was very prevalent in the levant.

View attachment 275350

Haplogroup T is associated with the spread of agriculture (agriculture started around Mesopotamia Iraq), T is also associated with Jewish diaspora and Assyrian and Babylonian exiles. As we know, prophet Ibrahim AS was from Babylon in southern Iraq. Does it ring a bell? This is a huge match but some people may argue it's a coincidence. Babylon was the biggest city on earth and the center of everything back in the days.

View attachment 275351

E1b1b is barely larger than T in Arabia they were roughly the same size according to the study you sent, I will look through the J tree on another device I was using a Mac laptop. I used the scrolling thing on the side and it looked like T could have been bigger than J on the ytree. Anyways, J is larger than T in Arabia overall but not everywhere in Arabia.

Iraqi Christians are not Arabians. I have Iraqi friend who is kurd 😂. Mandaean, Yazidi, Turkman, Kurdish, Arab, Assyrian etc these are all Iraqi.

This is the latest 2020 study on Iraq Arabs with 254 samples.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7499422/

results
J = 54%
E= 14.9
T= 2 %

@Step a side I don't think you can compare E and J with T when they are both much older than T, of cource they're going to be larger. It's like comparing ancient Egypt with South Sudan that came into existence as a country in 2011. :pachah1:

Skärmavbild 2023-05-26 kl. 15.51.58.png

Why are you pushing this Egypt route? What's your agenda? :wtf:
Because more and more evidence suggests it comes from there. A recent Maghrebi study done found high prevalence of T-L208 in Neolithic northwestern Africa which coincided with elevated levels of Natufian like admixture which most likely came from Egypt.

I'm a Mirifle, he's my 12th great grandfather & Reewing aka raxwayne is my 14th great grandfather & Digil is my 19th great grandfather. Digil&mirifle are great grand father & son.

We have been divided into 8 & 9 it's just a name. I would be placed into the luweey but relate to luwaay through his mother which is my great grand aunt, her father was 3alemo maxamad reewiin, a daughter of my great grand uncle.

we do not have the same abtiris as luweey & his brothers hadame, jilible, leysan, gasargude, gelide, geledi & are said that there father is Omar Diin khuduub son of faqi Omar abaadir (not my personal opinion).

there's three samples that I'm aware of that are T: hadame, gasargude and I a mirifle. Which both our oral abtiris goes back to abu bakr Al sadiiq but I have no idea whether is true or not as the consensus is that he would be J-p58 which in itself hasn't been proven in a definitive manner.

My closest related based on ftdna are two samples one is -1 genetic step who is al Ammar clan and his abtiris goes back to Imran ibn amar-muzaiqiya ibn amir ibn harithah --- Al azd --- qahtan.

The other sample 0 genetic step belongs to al-harthi from jizan, sabya region ksa(from what I can gather is a qahtani) now living in riyad an eye doctor and his brother was the former Director General of Education in Makkah Al-Mukarramah Region.

Raxwayne are estimated to be more than 2 million currently but I think the majority are none rawayne at best we are about half a million give or take.

Ftdna age estimated my sample T-FTB81908, formed at 1550bce and Tmrca 612bce and it could go up or down in the future.

Saying mirifle is too vague akhi ,do you know which clan and what sub sub clan you are?
Also Omar diin the father of dab and qarsin isn't a descendant of Abu Bakr As-siddiq I haven't seen any reewin elder claim that.I beleive you're confusing two individuals with similar names, Omar diin grandson of abadir lived before Omar diin of raxanweyn, he's progenitor of Reer cumardiin sub clan of sheekhaal aw qudub.

Screenshot_20230526_173504.jpg

His origin isn't agreed upon as there's many narrations, this screenshot is from sheekh Eethin Sheekh Saciid a reewin scholar from berdale. He also has videos on YouTube where he goes in depths of his possible origins .

8(siyeed) and 9(sagaal) were initially based on 8 =(6 sons of cadde mirifle and 2 sons of madoowe mirifle )
9=(4 sons of subuge dab omar diin and 5 sons of shariif dalwaaq olmeer qarsin omardiin)

Siyeed:
Two sons of Madoowe Mirifle
1-Ali Madoowe
2-Dhargane Madoowe
Six sons of Cadde Mirifle
3-Yantaar
4-Heledi
5-Barbaare
6-Qoorlabo
7-Qooraabane
8-Daawane

Sagaal:
Four sons of Subuge
1-Juri Subuge
2-Guriile Subuge
3-Warantable Subuge
4-Yerow Subuge
Five sone of Shariif Dalwaaq Olmeer Qarsin Omardiin
5-Sarmi Shariif
6-Hassan Shariif
7-Uthmaan Shariif
8-Yuusuf Shariif
9-Gaayware Shariif

asalamualeikum and welcome to the forum walaal. So if I understood you correctly, are you saying that you are you not luwaay mirifle abtirsi wise but caleemo reewin? So you got T-Y223124 but you're not a descendant of Omar diin?
I am 3adde mirifle Maxamad Reewing not luwaay, initially I wrote luwaay on ftdna, it's the tribe my clan was put in and currently count as. tribe wise but not based on abtiris if that makes sense.

Tribe wise we're luwaay and abtiris wise my clan is barbar 3adde mirifle and our home land is in Walanwyne "Defeat" grandparents and parents are from Xudur.

DIGIL&MIRIFLE

Digil&Mirifle descendants & ancestors were divided into 8/9

Some are descendants of mirifle/begedi/3alemo/jambalul sons of Raxwayne.

Some are from the brothers/descendants of luwaay/laysan/gasargud/gelidle/geledi/jilible/hadame sons of Omar Diin son of khutub son of Omar abaadir.

Some are from the descendants of Digil the great great grandfather of Raxwayne they're maatey/3ali"jiiddo" /Omar"Garre" /3iise"Tuni"/3usman/Digiin

Basically, the descendants and clans of Omar Diin, Raxwayne and Digil are what comprises of the DIGIL&MIRIFLE umbrella.

For example geledi belongs to DIGIL a maternal 5th great great grandfather yet his abtiris doesn't go through DiGIL but counted as Digil tribe wise, so the geledi kingdom was gabroon a descendant of geledi not DiGiL.

We are all related ether through paternally or maternally and inter-marry with each other and of course other Somali clans. I have cousins who are abgaal/Ogaden and my mother being xawadle and step brothers who are maternally mursade/shanshi.

I am 3adde mirifle Maxamad Reewing not luwaay, initially I wrote luwaay on ftdna, it's the tribe my clan was put in and currently count as. tribe wise but not based on abtiris if that makes sense.

Tribe wise we're luwaay and abtiris wise my clan is barbar 3adde mirifle and our home land is in Walanwyne "Defeat" grandparents and parents are from Xudur.

DIGIL&MIRIFLE

Digil&Mirifle descendants & ancestors were divided into 8/9

Some are descendants of mirifle/begedi/3alemo/jambalul sons of Raxwayne.

Some are from the brothers/descendants of luwaay/laysan/gasargud/gelidle/geledi/jilible/hadame sons of Omar Diin son of khutub son of Omar abaadir.

Some are from the descendants of Digil the great great grandfather of Raxwayne they're maatey/3ali"jiiddo" /Omar"Garre" /3iise"Tuni"/3usman/Digiin

Basically, the descendants and clans of Omar Diin, Raxwayne and Digil are what comprises of the DIGIL&MIRIFLE umbrella.

For example geledi belongs to DIGIL a maternal 5th great great grandfather yet his abtiris doesn't go through DiGIL but counted as Digil tribe wise, so the geledi kingdom was gabroon a descendant of geledi not DiGiL.

We are all related ether through paternally or maternally and inter-marry with each other and of course other Somali clans. I have cousins who are abgaal/Ogaden and my mother being xawadle and step brothers who are maternally mursade/shanshi.

Who are the Murusade aligned with in lower shabelle? @Banadiri Warrior

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts