Migration of T-M184

Here's an interesting tool http://phylogeographer.com/scripts/diversitymap.php that can be used to analyze the frequency and diversity of J1-FGC11 to theorize in earnest about it's origin.

The above site go into concluding that:

" By comparing this frequency map against ancestor J1-FGC11, we see that every local maximum outside of the Arabian peninsula, but also including the one in Oman, is attributed to descendants of the single much younger (Iron Age) descendant, J1-FGC1707.

Notably, the one significant hotspot of J1-FGC11 that is absent in J1-FGC1707 is western Yemen, the Jizan, Asir and Najran regions of Saudi Arabia bordering it, and southern Eritrea.

If we count the J1-FGC11 who are not J1-FGC1707, we get a significantly different ratio between Saudi and Yemen origin men:

660 / 4036 = 16.4% of men tracing to Saudi Arabia are J1-FGC11(xFGC1707)

186 / 546 = 34.1% of men tracing to Yemen are J1-FGC11(xFGC1707)

After all, the question of the geographic origin of J1-FGC11 is not simply Saudi Arabia vs Yemen or other modern country – these boundaries are more recent political constructs.

The relative frequency hotspot of J1-FGC11, excluding younger J1-FGC1707, is the geography around western Yemen and Jizan, Asir and Najran provinces of Saudi Arabia.

In this very cursory overview I observed that a major local maximum of relative frequency (especially after excluding the major founder effect of J1-FGC1707) aligns with the major local maximum of diversity. This could be indicative of an origin of J1-FGC11 in western Yemen, Jizan, Asir and Najran provinces of Saudi Arabia or an ancient co-migration to this area "

There are no J1 found in neolithic samples.
J1 conquered Arabia in the Bronze Age, like R1b conquered Western Europe in the Bronze Age, both originally moved from around the Caspian Sea with similar CHG_Iran components.

The majority of Saudi sample are Haplogroup J1 making up more than 51%. Frequencies for the main sub-haplogroups are;

J-FGC11 dominates at 80.85%

J-Z640 at 4.49%

J-YSC76 at 3.67%

J-ZS5383 at 3.6%

J-FGC4745 at 2.4%
J
-L860 at 1.49%

four consecutive basal layers of J-P58 being found in Yemen/Arabia : J-Y4067, J-Z643*(xL93, Z1865), J-L93 and J-L860

obviously more ancient samples are needed from Saudi and Yemen specially to come to a definitive conclusion.

i've noticed that there's not one single Pharaoh of Egypt is found to be a Carrier of Haplogroup T. You'll find them to be E, G, H, J, & R as far as what is publicly available.

The pharaoh of musa-AS was not Rameses II a haplogroup E1b1b, but Tuthmosis III whose Grandfather was haplogroup J1a Tuthmosis I --> TT320-CCG61065 - Valley of the Kings

Here's an interesting tool http://phylogeographer.com/scripts/diversitymap.php that can be used to analyze the frequency and diversity of J1-FGC11 to theorize in earnest about it's origin.

The above site go into concluding that:

" By comparing this frequency map against ancestor J1-FGC11, we see that every local maximum outside of the Arabian peninsula, but also including the one in Oman, is attributed to descendants of the single much younger (Iron Age) descendant, J1-FGC1707.

Notably, the one significant hotspot of J1-FGC11 that is absent in J1-FGC1707 is western Yemen, the Jizan, Asir and Najran regions of Saudi Arabia bordering it, and southern Eritrea.

If we count the J1-FGC11 who are not J1-FGC1707, we get a significantly different ratio between Saudi and Yemen origin men:

660 / 4036 = 16.4% of men tracing to Saudi Arabia are J1-FGC11(xFGC1707)

186 / 546 = 34.1% of men tracing to Yemen are J1-FGC11(xFGC1707)

After all, the question of the geographic origin of J1-FGC11 is not simply Saudi Arabia vs Yemen or other modern country – these boundaries are more recent political constructs.

The relative frequency hotspot of J1-FGC11, excluding younger J1-FGC1707, is the geography around western Yemen and Jizan, Asir and Najran provinces of Saudi Arabia.

In this very cursory overview I observed that a major local maximum of relative frequency (especially after excluding the major founder effect of J1-FGC1707) aligns with the major local maximum of diversity. This could be indicative of an origin of J1-FGC11 in western Yemen, Jizan, Asir and Najran provinces of Saudi Arabia or an ancient co-migration to this area "

There are no J1 found in neolithic samples.
J1 conquered Arabia in the Bronze Age, like R1b conquered Western Europe in the Bronze Age, both originally moved from around the Caspian Sea with similar CHG_Iran components.

The majority of Saudi sample are Haplogroup J1 making up more than 51%. Frequencies for the main sub-haplogroups are;

J-FGC11 dominates at 80.85%

J-Z640 at 4.49%

J-YSC76 at 3.67%

J-ZS5383 at 3.6%

J-FGC4745 at 2.4%
J
-L860 at 1.49%

four consecutive basal layers of J-P58 being found in Yemen/Arabia : J-Y4067, J-Z643*(xL93, Z1865), J-L93 and J-L860

obviously more ancient samples are needed from Saudi and Yemen specially to come to a definitive conclusion.

i've noticed that there's not one single Pharaoh of Egypt is found to be a Carrier of Haplogroup T. You'll find them to be E, G, H, J, & R as far as what is publicly available.

The pharaoh of musa-AS was not Rameses II a haplogroup E1b1b, but Tuthmosis III whose Grandfather was haplogroup J1a Tuthmosis I --> TT320-CCG61065 - Valley of the Kings

Fgc11 has Yemeni roots that’s for sure. Let’s wait for ancient samples from Arabia.

Rameses II is the pharaoh of the exodus for a variety of reasons. But that’s a different argument altogether

@Step a side when I said Levites the tribe/clan of Musa AS and Haaruun AS in Europe carry it at 22.6% in one study I maybe meant levite are the tribe/clan of Musa AS and Haaruun AS, not that they are descended from them. The tribe was just called that. Allah knows if they are descended from Musa AS and Haaruun AS.
Levi is one of the sons of Yacquub (as). I think he is the oldest of the 12 sons.

According to FamilyTreeDNA haplogroup T-M184
The house of Khalifa which is the royal family of Bahrain is also haplogroup T, so is Kuwait since the royal family called the house of sabah descend from the same ancestor/ancestors as house of khalifa, their common ancestor is banu Utbah which descend from the Anziah tribe which in turn descend from Ismail AS because they are Adnani northern Arab tribes.

The ruling house of Qatar Al Thani, may belong to T-Y23856 or it could be someone with Al Thani sername.

I assume is the admin himself, his name is Abdullah Al Thani. Approximately 4541 people bear this surname in Qatar about 1:587. Searched Abdullah Al thani only the Deputy Emir pops up. Kit number is 254601.

The Al Sabah family monarch of Kuwait belong to ttps://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y34542/

The Al Khalifa & Al Fadhel cousins belong to https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-BY28249/

The ruling house of Qatar Al Thani, may belong to T-Y23856 or it could be someone with Al Thani sername.

I assume is the admin himself, his name is Abdullah Al Thani. Approximately 4541 people bear this surname in Qatar about 1:587. Searched Abdullah Al thani only the Deputy Emir pops up. Kit number is 254601.

The Al Sabah family monarch of Kuwait belong to ttps://www.yfull.com/tree/T-Y34542/

The Al Khalifa & Al Fadhel cousins belong to https://www.yfull.com/tree/T-BY28249/

Banu Shaiba the keyholders of the kaaba was tested positive for T haplogroup as well. They share the T-Y16897 sub clade with Isaaqs and Dirs.

35D42AC5-645A-452B-A6F9-8D31ED326B48.jpeg

Those men are not the Key holders. The key holders are rumoured to be R1a.
I’ve heard that R before but maybe an outlier, can you show me atleast 2 R banu shaiba carriers. I’ve showed you 4-7 Banu Shaiba T1 carriers. The Banu shaiba tribe are the keyholders to the Kaaba, I don’t know what you’re on. They are maybe said to be from quraysh, not sure.

I’ve heard that R before but maybe an outlier, can you show me atleast 2 R banu shaiba carriers. I’ve showed you 4-7 Banu Shaiba T1 carriers. The Banu shaiba tribe are the keyholders to the Kaaba, I don’t know what you’re on. They are maybe said to be from quraysh, not sure.
The keyholder family is said to be R1a.
This lineage especially the mutation that the Kaba key holder family have is non existent in Arabia. Forget about associating your T and this R with Adnan.

Here's Fig. 2 from Hammer et al. (2009

It’s all the cohen Jews. Cohen is from Nabi Harun descent. Note how T is absent and P58 dominates

1686778749331.jpeg

The R1a mutation of the Kaba key holders looks like they have been Persian slave adopted into the Quraish tribe.

We see this with Salman Farsi who is Persian but Nabi Muhammad (saw) called him Ahlul Bayt.

@Step a side one of the first thing that comes up when you search banu shaiba haplogroup is the site called Eupedia and some people are discussing about haplogroup T. I’m Quoting what I’ve read:

“On the arabic sites,there is quite a bit of members belonging to Al Unzah tribe,Bakr tribe,Rabiah tribe; all belonging to Haplo T. These arab tribes are called Adnani tribes.All offshoots of a man called Adnan the 4th grandson of Ishmael.Arab tribes are great people to study since they lived in their tribal system until this day.They kept their genealogies and rarely mixed with others.”

“Dear Alpenger, you sent a link about the names and countries of Haplo T which was very usefull. In arabic I found an important name.It was sharif Maher Rashwan Al-Jamazi Al-Husayni.
This is a very prominant tribe in Egypt and Saoudi Arabia which have a direct paternal Genealogy all the way to the prophet Muhammad who also was a direct descendant of Ismael and Abraham.Their geneology is authenticated by arab genealogy scholars.”

“If you go to arab sites for y dna research(you must know arabic) you will clearly see many people of Banu Rabiah and other offshoots of Shaybanis and even smaller tribes descendants of Bakr bin Wael are all haplogroup T.”

“There are Bani Shaiba added to the tree and are not related to Bani Rabiah, both belong to two completly different lineages.”

“NO no....I wrote banu Shaybani( not banu shaybah the key owners of kaaba).Banu shaybani are related to Bakr ibn Wael just like banu Rabiah and so many other Adnaanite tribes.”

@Step a side one of the first thing that comes up when you search banu shaiba haplogroup is the site called Eupedia and some people are discussing about haplogroup T. I’m Quoting what I’ve read:

“On the arabic sites,there is quite a bit of members belonging to Al Unzah tribe,Bakr tribe,Rabiah tribe; all belonging to Haplo T. These arab tribes are called Adnani tribes.All offshoots of a man called Adnan the 4th grandson of Ishmael.Arab tribes are great people to study since they lived in their tribal system until this day.They kept their genealogies and rarely mixed with others.”

“Dear Alpenger, you sent a link about the names and countries of Haplo T which was very usefull. In arabic I found an important name.It was sharif Maher Rashwan Al-Jamazi Al-Husayni.
This is a very prominant tribe in Egypt and Saoudi Arabia which have a direct paternal Genealogy all the way to the prophet Muhammad who also was a direct descendant of Ismael and Abraham.Their geneology is authenticated by arab genealogy scholars.”

“If you go to arab sites for y dna research(you must know arabic) you will clearly see many people of Banu Rabiah and other offshoots of Shaybanis and even smaller tribes descendants of Bakr bin Wael are all haplogroup T.”

“There are Bani Shaiba added to the tree and are not related to Bani Rabiah, both belong to two completly different lineages.”

“NO no....I wrote banu Shaybani( not banu shaybah the key owners of kaaba).Banu shaybani are related to Bakr ibn Wael just like banu Rabiah and so many other Adnaanite tribes.”
0A5FBBEF-3879-41F4-88EB-2ECC0EDA2DA0.jpeg

how do you explain this then? Why the inconsistency?

The keyholder family is said to be R1a.
This lineage especially the mutation that the Kaba key holder family have is non existent in Arabia. Forget about associating your T and this R with Adnan.

Here's Fig. 2 from Hammer et al. (2009

It’s all the cohen Jews. Cohen is from Nabi Harun descent. Note how T is absent and P58 dominates

View attachment 279035
There was one study about the Haaruun claiming Jews and 2% and something comma like a little or a bit under 3% had T haplogroup. If more samples are taken the numbers may go more up. There was also some study where Sephardic Levites had 22.6% haplogroup T. Levites are said to be from the tribe of Levi, which is the tribe of Haaruun and Musa AS. I also saw some Jewish guy on Facebook that was maybe the admin of a Jewish group and he said that the Judeans were almost solely T or something. Judeans are said to be from the tribe of Judah, I’ve read that Jesus as was from the tribe of Judah but I’ve also read one person saying tribe lineage is paternal and Jesus as had no dad so he have no tribal lineage, but Allah knows best, I don’t know.

View attachment 279042

how do you explain this then? Why the inconsistency?
Not sure, it’s an old post from 2018. It could have changed, or one of them were outliers no idea to be honest. It’s like how Somalis claiming the same tribe have different sub clades maybe.

Last edited:
@Step a side I May have seen Ashkenazi Jews that claim Haaruun as lineage have either many or majority R haplogroup. I think we definitely have to take in R as a possible Qurayshi haplogroup. Same with J2.

Those men are not the Key holders. The key holders are rumoured to be R1a.
Look at this thread

“He uploaded this video:”

“I'm from a tribe called Akisho, but my mum is Samarone.”

“I don't think the Spaniard understands Arabic, but he probably posted the video to give us an example of an R1a1a member of the Banu Shaiba confederation which contains Y16897 individuals. The guy in the video is talking about his participation in a project to determine the Ibrahim Alayhi Salam lineage among the clans that claim Quraish ancestry.”

We Iz Also Bani Hashim. How could we have forgotten our Noble Lineage and become spear-wielding Afro-Heads?:mjhaps:

Look at this thread

“He uploaded this video:”

“I'm from a tribe called Akisho, but my mum is Samarone.”

“I don't think the Spaniard understands Arabic, but he probably posted the video to give us an example of an R1a1a member of the Banu Shaiba confederation which contains Y16897 individuals. The guy in the video is talking about his participation in a project to determine the Ibrahim Alayhi Salam lineage among the clans that claim Quraish ancestry.”

We Iz Also Bani Hashim. How could we have forgotten our Noble Lineage and become spear-wielding Afro-Heads?:mjhaps:

@Step a side This might be the first Akisho I’ve seen, also notice how it says Y-16897 individuals on the banu shaiba part. I’ve actually never seen any banu shaiba written down with a haplogroup other than T

@Step a side I May have seen Ashkenazi Jews that claim Haaruun as lineage have either many or majority R haplogroup. I think we definitely have to take in R as a possible Qurayshi haplogroup. Same with J2

They can’t be because R1a is non existent among Arabians. Only the once with Indian or Persian roots have it.

This Arab klmdg over at anthrogenica is an expert when it comes to tribes and their lineages. He appears on the last few pages of this thread.

From the beginning till the end most people lean on the L859 being Quraish

Trending

Latest posts