Migration of T-M184

Yeah I saw maybe a comment of a person he could also be luwaay and he said that person is luwaay, I try to find the thread and send it to you. He may have said the original poster aka my hadame rahanweyn friend that posted his T hapllogroup is close to the Yfull T rahanwyen guy probably bc as you said, luwaay and hadame are brothers. Yes, there's another thread talking about digit and mirifle census and it says hadame and luwaay are sagaal not sideed.

Here's the thread you can check it out: digil-mirifle-census-1931.144738

I just realised sagaal is the number 9, I know it is but I have seen it as a name. Maybe a female name or does both genders name themselves that? Also sideed is 7. Are these sub clade names on purpose or does it mean something else?
I think there are 9 sub-clans, I am not sure though. I found this online. It looks like Macalinweyne is Sideed not Sagaal. I couldn’t access that link you sent, it said I don’t have permission.

BAHDA SAGAAL WAA SAGAAL WIIL OO KALA AH:
GASAAR GUDE, GOBAABWEYN, JILIBLE, GEELEDLE, HADAMO LUWAAY, HUBEER, YANTAAR IYO EEYLI.

BAHDA SIDEEDA WAA SIDEED WIIL OO KALA AH:
JIROON, EELAAY, GARWAALE, LEYSAAN, HARAW, HARIIN, MAALINWEYNE IYO REER DUMAAL uu dhalay 6 wiil oo kala ah DISOW, EMID QOMAL iyo Yalale, Waanjal Heledi iyo Asharaaf.

Adnan is not concentrated to those countries they are in many other ones.

Bro the Arabian peninsula is home of the Arabs. Other countries are arabised. The Syrian desert is an extension of the Arabian peninsula in fact tribes like Ghassan and Lakhmid, Judham lived there and in southern Iraq. Till today you have large Bedouin tribes in the Syrian and Iraqi desert as well as Sinai and the Negev desert. They all from Arabia.

Here is Study on Arabia. Sample of ~ 600 demonstrates that 71% of Saudi Arabians carry J1-M267 (J-P58 mutation) with rates exceeding 90% in the tribal interiorwhile the rest of 29% are spread among these Haplogroups (E1B1b , J2 , R1a , T)" as for the J1 children , they're only under (J-P58) line whom was born in northern Arabia ~11,000 years ago. it's more common among Tribal Arabians areas and less in the coast areas and holy lands

Note that some saudi arabians are of African Origin , Central Asian Origin , Turkish Origin , or South Asian Origin but as for the Saudi Arabians in the tribal interior, the J-P58 (J1) reaches 90+% and even 100% (so far) like the Bedouin tribe of "Otaibah"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cvtsidfwfhjou6/dawaser_gen_tree_v6.pdf?dl=0

there are tribal Genetic "family trees" are being made today some are more complete than others ..

https://figshare.le.ac.uk/articles/thesis/Genetic_Diversity_and_Population_Structure_of_Saudi_Arabia/11799858/1

There are families in Saudi Arabia especially in Medinah whom are descendant of 30 Caliphs and trace their lineage son to father name by name for 2000 years with documents to confirm that + Y-DNA test to confirm everything.

https://fgc8712.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/quraysh-tree-e-11222018.png

As for descendants of imam Ali R.A they are under "FGC10500" mutation whom was born ~1420 years ago and under this line many of Al-Ashraf (Sherif of Makkah) and the rulers of Jordan trace their ancestry.

Here is the FGC8712 Quraish linegae on Yfull.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Y6074/

1685044212180.png

I think there are 9 sub-clans, I am not sure though. I found this online. It looks like Macalinweyne is Sideed not Sagaal. I couldn’t access that link you sent, it said I don’t have permission.

BAHDA SAGAAL WAA SAGAAL WIIL OO KALA AH:
GASAAR GUDE, GOBAABWEYN, JILIBLE, GEELEDLE, HADAMO LUWAAY, HUBEER, YANTAAR IYO EEYLI.

BAHDA SIDEEDA WAA SIDEED WIIL OO KALA AH:
JIROON, EELAAY, GARWAALE, LEYSAAN, HARAW, HARIIN, MAALINWEYNE IYO REER DUMAAL uu dhalay 6 wiil oo kala ah DISOW, EMID QOMAL iyo Yalale, Waanjal Heledi iyo Asharaaf.
this is not correct, the eyle and gabaweyn are not rx, they were in fact their servants
1685044770393.png

Which is the sub clan of the Rahanweyn that got the T haplogroup? Is it hadame or macalinweyne?

I think it's either hadame or macalinweyne, my friend uploaded his results his hadama rahanweyn he got T and maybe some people in that thread talked about him being close to that T carrying rahanweyn on YFull. He also told me about Macalinweyne sub of Rahanweyn being of Isaaq origin so that's why I assumed Macalinweyne could be the sub clan of the rahanwyen T on yfull.
sagaal and sideed is just the old name for the two different alliances of mirifle, it doesn't mean one group consists of 8 and other 9 subclans the way I've heard

Last edited:
iraq has major tribes like anizah amd shammar and shaiban. also jordan has anizah shammar huwaitat atiya tribes same as arabia.

Yes on the periphery like the Syrian desert and southern Iraq, Negev desert, Sinai. Not the core population who are people from different stock like Kurds, Persians, Turkmen, Assyrians, Druze, Jews etc

sagaal and sideed is just the old name for the two different alliances of mirifle, it doesn't mean one group consists of 8 and other 9 subclans the way I've heard
Sagaal was initially 4 sons of subuge dab omardiin and 5 sons shariif dalwaaq olmeer qarsin omardiin.

Siyeed was initially 6 sons of cadde mirifle and 2 sons of madowe mirifle.

Now it's shifted.

Sagaal :
Gisaargude
Luwaay
Hadame
Geelidle
Jilible
Yantaar
Hubeer
Gawaawiin
Eyle

Siyeed:
Eelay
Jiroon
Leysan
Hariin
Macalinweyn
Boqol hore
Heledi
Haraw
Waanjeel
Reer Dumaal
Garwaale
Ashraaf Sarmaan

Sagaal was initially 4 sons of subuge dab omardiin and 5 sons shariif dalwaaq olmeer qarsin omardiin.

Siyeed was initially 6 sons of cadde mirifle and 2 sons of madowe mirifle.

Now it's shifted.

Sagaal :
Gisaargude
Luwaay
Hadame
Geelidle
Jilible
Yantaar
Hubeer
Gawaawiin
Eyle

Siyeed:
Eelay
Jiroon
Leysan
Hariin
Macalinweyn
Boqol hore
Heledi
Haraw
Waanjeel
Reer Dumaal
Garwaale
Ashraaf Sarmaan

Leysaan is Gerri Koombe.

@Griezmann7711 no offence bro but T is minority in Arabia. Less than 8%.
Why would I take offence? As I said, it depends on the place. I showed you some places getting as high as almost 60% T. Did the site you sent clarify what regions they took samples from? The site you sent me said Saudi had 58% J, all the other middle eastern countries J was a minority lineage and not over 50%.
Bro the Arabian peninsula is home of the Arabs. Other countries are arabised. The Syrian desert is an extension of the Arabian peninsula in fact tribes like Ghassan and Lakhmid, Judham lived there and in southern Iraq. Till today you have large Bedouin tribes in the Syrian and Iraqi desert as well as Sinai and the Negev desert. They all from Arabia.

Here is Study on Arabia. Sample of ~ 600 demonstrates that 71% of Saudi Arabians carry J1-M267 (J-P58 mutation) with rates exceeding 90% in the tribal interiorwhile the rest of 29% are spread among these Haplogroups (E1B1b , J2 , R1a , T)" as for the J1 children , they're only under (J-P58) line whom was born in northern Arabia ~11,000 years ago. it's more common among Tribal Arabians areas and less in the coast areas and holy lands

Note that some saudi arabians are of African Origin , Central Asian Origin , Turkish Origin , or South Asian Origin but as for the Saudi Arabians in the tribal interior, the J-P58 (J1) reaches 90+% and even 100% (so far) like the Bedouin tribe of "Otaibah"

https://www.dropbox.com/s/2cvtsidfwfhjou6/dawaser_gen_tree_v6.pdf?dl=0

there are tribal Genetic "family trees" are being made today some are more complete than others ..

https://figshare.le.ac.uk/articles/thesis/Genetic_Diversity_and_Population_Structure_of_Saudi_Arabia/11799858/1

There are families in Saudi Arabia especially in Medinah whom are descendant of 30 Caliphs and trace their lineage son to father name by name for 2000 years with documents to confirm that + Y-DNA test to confirm everything.

https://fgc8712.files.wordpress.com/2018/11/quraysh-tree-e-11222018.png

As for descendants of imam Ali R.A they are under "FGC10500" mutation whom was born ~1420 years ago and under this line many of Al-Ashraf (Sherif of Makkah) and the rulers of Jordan trace their ancestry.

Here is the FGC8712 Quraish linegae on Yfull.

https://www.yfull.com/tree/J-Y6074/

View attachment 275230
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You guys are all just guessing, @Step a side you should be careful with what you tell people. It's not confirmed what haplogroup prophet Ibrahim as was, he could even be J2. Saying it's my theory sure it's fine, but acting like it's confirmed is another thing.

Trending

Latest posts