Men in your opinion does sexual assault make a woman lose value?

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Lose value? No. But i would not pursue it because they would not be able to function sexually or want to have healthy relations. Marriage would be tough enough without someone having flashbacks every time you touch them

Lose value? No. But i would not pursue it because they would not be able to function sexually or want to have healthy relations. Marriage would be tough enough without someone having flashbacks every time you touch them
You're assuming this is something that one can't heal from which is incorrect.

As for the OP, she definitely wouldn't lose value in my eyes.

The only Donkeys here are you and the likes of you leaving their putrid on threads. Get a life dude and find forums the likes of you savages frequent. Nothing but ugliness is your religion.
Take a break from the internet & go do something productive. Instead of obsessing over what I find attractive.

Fagg0t.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
No one with sound mind would hold a victim like her accountable for anything that happened to her. Personally, if she was attractive, I would make a point in getting married to her to erase her pain and replace it with fond memories.
Are you slow? Nobody in this entire thread said they held her accountable?

The reason people said they would lose attraction was because
  • they didnt want to deal with truama
  • want to share this experience first time in a wholesome manner.

Most muslims who marry as virgins want their partner to be a virgin too.

Like i said if this person was a perfect match i would overlook it. However if there was other options just as good as her i would marry the other person.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
You're assuming this is something that one can't heal from which is incorrect.

As for the OP, she definitely wouldn't lose value in my eyes.
if there were two women who were just as good as each other in almost every aspect but one was a victim of SA? which one would you choose?

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
The only Donkeys here are you and the likes of you leaving their putrid on threads. Get a life dude and find forums the likes of you savages frequent. Nothing but ugliness is your religion.
Wait a dam minute. What did you mean by last sentence ? are you Muslim/Somali?

I know this seems like a f’ed up question but here me out.

I was scrolling on TT live and found this arab ppl in a convo and it was mainly men and 2 women but the topic came up and one of the man chuckles and says lowkey it would make him feel like a man has already had her and it does make her seem that way even though it’s not her fault.

No judgement I swear but I know a lot of the older generation have those same views, I’m wondering do young somali men feel the same?

If someone from your fiancés side of the family came to you and spilled the tea and said that she’d been assaulted previously and had a whole situation happen when she was a child or a young girl or even an adult, would you still proceed with the wedding or would you cut it off?
I'd proceed with the wedding. She was assaulted and it was outside of her control. Hell I'd probably plot revenge on the assaulter to bring closure for my future wife so we can move forward and have a loving family. Why would I blame her for that?

Not a man but—

Ibr some men aren’t built to handle that and that’s caadi, why would a woman want/need a nigga that can’t hold it down for her in every possible way. A dodged bullet imo. The other way around as well, men can be violated the same way a woman can be (perhaps the psychological outcome of that is even worse, SA’d men go through a higher lvl of shame) he deserves a woman that won’t throw that in his face or think he’s less of a man.

honestly tho keep it to urself, heal and overcome it. What happened in the past happened, they don’t got to know and perhaps its best they don’t know. What u don’t know won’t hurt u.

killerxsmoke

2022 GRANDMASTER
THE PURGE KING
VIP
I rarely make a genuine post but this thread is personal.

My potential wife is an SA victim and I'm the only one who knows about it. It makes her want to avoid all forms of physical touch and it shattered her self-esteem. None of that makes me think of her any less. I still love her and always will :)
But inshallah we'll go to therapy after nikah.
You're a good person

The men who try to act like sexual assault is a sexual experience comparable to a consentual sexual experience and thus would 'ruin the experience' are creeps. Do you even know what assault is? Or is your mind so fried thanks to your corn addiction, that you think women enjoy being brutalised?

I'm going to be honest and straight to the point unlike other guys on here for me personally and prob the other guys on here who are too afraid to admit it Yes it does make one lose value EXCEPT if they are someone that you really and genuinely love then there's exceptions but in general yes, they do lose value IM BEING HONEST.

Why do they lose value? Because they are not a brand new toy 'fresh out of the toy box'. Some of you don't see women as human beings and that's very disturbing. Women are not objects.

Not in anyway. those who are saying I don't like it for not being her first is a psycho and mentally ill.

What I find disgusting, is when men who have already slept around, married before, only want virgins. I am convinced they suffer from severe insecurities and don't want a woman to be able to compare her experiences. I don't want to use crude terminology, but gaalo women call it 'little d syndrome' or '1 minute man'.

Meanwhile the Prophet Muhammad SAW married Khadijah, who had been widowed TWICE before she married him. His other wives, besides Aisha, were also not virgins, they were widows, mothers etc. But these losers aren't intelligent or clean enough, to be healthy humans, let alone try to emulate the Prophet in his love and respect for women.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
In my opinion, a trauma like that changes a person permanently, they bear mental scars for life. While many men can move past her not being a virgin, it's the lasting impact of the trauma that might complicate the relationship.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
Now that I think of It I would not mind since Deen wise she is still chaste and also I would not have to worry about her pimping since I would be only guy she will ever trust that is if she had trauma of men before meeting me.

The fact this is even a discussion is mindboggling

It is because of a culture that weighs a woman's worth based on her vaginal status regarldess of her good conduct and deeds. Nothing more vile than this mindset. It is the sort of mentality that plagues many communities who practice honor killings.

Trending

Latest posts