Men in your opinion does sexual assault make a woman lose value?

I know this seems like a f’ed up question but here me out.

I was scrolling on TT live and found this arab ppl in a convo and it was mainly men and 2 women but the topic came up and one of the man chuckles and says lowkey it would make him feel like a man has already had her and it does make her seem that way even though it’s not her fault.

No judgement I swear but I know a lot of the older generation have those same views, I’m wondering do young somali men feel the same?

If someone from your fiancés side of the family came to you and spilled the tea and said that she’d been assaulted previously and had a whole situation happen when she was a child or a young girl or even an adult, would you still proceed with the wedding or would you cut it off?

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Lose value in what sense?

I dont think she is less of a good person if she was sexually assaulted.

I wouldn’t look down on the person.

TBH if the person was a child when they got SA then i don’t really consider them not a virgin because their is no womanhood to take away.

However if she was older I might feel a sense of discontent that i was not her first experience of sex.

I mean did she even commit zina if she was forced? I don’t believe so.

I’m not really sure and i would need time to think on it.

However if she was the One then i would look over it.

Internet Nomad

VIP
In a sense of almost kinda losing interest, feeling less emotion or attraction for her and almost like she’s dirty or something
I wouldn’t feel any negative feelings towards her at most it would be my own selfish feels of wanting to be first.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Here is another question would your feelings change depending on how the SA happened for example

Scenario 1 she was a modest girl forced either as child or adult to do act against her will.

Scenario 2 she was out drinking or taking drugs and she was coerced by the people that was around her to have intercourse. She still repented and its in her past.

Disclaimer I’m not saying in the second scenario its entirely her fault. However i would react to the two scenarios differently.

WBU?

Internet Nomad

VIP
I’ll be honest. I would lose attraction.

I understand it’s fucked up because it’s no fault of her own, but I simply can’t change what I find attractive in a woman.
I can’t really blame you because many of us have that selfish reaction knowing its not her fault but something I believe that intrinsic to men is the want to be first and share that bond.

Also some who has been SA will have all sorts of trauma and trust issues in the bed. I don’t think the average person would want to deal with that.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

I was scrolling on TT live and found this arab ppl in a convo and it was mainly men and 2 women but the topic came up and one of the man chuckles and says lowkey it would make him feel like a man has already had her and it does make her seem that way even though it’s not her fault.

No judgement I swear but I know a lot of the older generation have those same views, I’m wondering do young somali men feel the same?

If someone from your fiancés side of the family came to you and spilled the tea and said that she’d been assaulted previously and had a whole situation happen when she was a child or a young girl or even an adult, would you still proceed with the wedding or would you cut it off?

It shoudln't matter what he thinks. I am for promoting the health of the girl who has been assaulted. Heal yourself, find Healing tools, trust someone, connect to God and be whole inshalaaah

I can’t really blame you because many of us have that selfish reaction knowing its not her fault but something I believe that intrinsic to men is the want to be first and share that bond.

Also some who has been SA will have all sorts of trauma and trust issues in the bed. I don’t think the average person would want to deal with that.
It’s a cruel world. It’s going to be tough finding a spouse for Men & Women who don’t possess things the opposite gender value highly. In this case, it’s female purity/virginity for us Men.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP

Emotion Reaction GIF

Yeah, I would have a problem with it. If I haven't got her pregnant I would probably divorce or if I haven't agreed to a mehr I'm ghosting and cutting ties.

I rarely make a genuine post but this thread is personal.

My potential wife is an SA victim and I'm the only one who knows about it. It makes her want to avoid all forms of physical touch and it shattered her self-esteem. None of that makes me think of her any less. I still love her and always will :)
But inshallah we'll go to therapy after nikah.

I rarely make a genuine post but this thread is personal.

My potential wife is an SA victim and I'm the only one who knows about it. It makes her want to avoid all forms of physical touch and it shattered her self-esteem. None of that makes me think of her any less. I still love her and always will :)
But inshallah we'll go to therapy after nikah.
may allah make it easy for both of you and give you barakah in your nikkah

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
In a sense of almost kinda losing interest, feeling less emotion or attraction for her like breaking off getting married to her
Not at all. I would however feel hesitant to get involved because of how that trauma might affect the relationship

No, only a psychopath would say something like that about a woman that was violated and brutalised. Anybody else would understand.

Couldn't care about Arabs, but you asked a question, if she is a single mother or divorcee she is damaged goods

No what type of question is that 😂

Trending