Men in your opinion does sexual assault make a woman lose value?

It is because of a culture that weighs a woman's worth based on her vaginal status regarldess of her good conduct and deeds. Nothing more vile than this mindset. It is the sort of mentality that plagues many communities who practice honor killings.
You know.. good point because we’re one of the only Muslim countries that sews up a woman’s vaginal area to confirm virginity.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
You know.. good point because we’re one of the only Muslim countries that sews up a woman’s vaginal area to confirm virginity.
False and also thats led by women and started from Araweelo/ancient Egypt. Like that Hoyo that took her daughter to Somalia to get it done and got arrested that case sealed the debate I doubt she did that to confirm virginity but for reputation and competition between aunties and hoyos.

Also Somalis aren't the only ones but 30 countries and More than 200 million girls and women alive today have undergone female genital mutilation (FGM) in 30 countries in Africa, the Middle East and Asia where FGM is practiced.

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
She would not lose value in my eyes, since it was not her fault, besides I consider myself a good judge of character so if she managed to get me to propose to her, organise a wedding and only then got approached by her relative with this news then by that time I’m already all the way drowning in the simp love sauce and my first feeling would be enacting vengeance against the perp.

Though if I got the news that she voluntarily had a seedy past. I would cancel everything with no hesitation.

Because the only reason you wouldn't be attracted to her, and based on your reply, was her vaginal status. You have the most backward culture in the entire universe regarding women.
It is not for everyone. It is only for strong men that can handle it.

Personally I wouldn’t want to deal with all that and would prefer to find another potential without being disrespectful to the victim.

Its psycho and mentally ill because you don’t want a wife which has a boatload of trauma?

I wont dehumanise her or think of her lower but i would rather prefer someone who is not a victim of SA.

Its not wrong to want to share this experience first time with your potential wife.
This is exactly my point.

I want to share my first time experience with someone that was not a victim and is a virgin

She would not lose value in my eyes, since it was not her fault, besides I consider myself a good judge of character so if she managed to get me to propose to her, organise a wedding and only then got approached by her relative with this news then by that time I’m already all the way drowning in the simp love sauce and my first feeling would be enacting vengeance against the perp.

Though if I got the news that she voluntarily had a seedy past. I would cancel everything with no hesitation.
I would constantly be thinking about the perp sxb. The scenario would be playing in my head and I just don’t want to deal with that.

You’re right tho, some women that have had a seedy past try to disguise it under the term “SA”…

Why do they lose value? Because they are not a brand new toy 'fresh out of the toy box'. Some of you don't see women as human beings and that's very disturbing. Women are not objects.
No one said women are objects, but as men who have been chaste their whole lives we expect to have to a smooth first time experience with a potential spouse that does not have trauma from the SA.

In other words there are plenty of other fish in the sea, and obviously we prefer a women that is a virgin, well at least I know I do. It’s not that those women of SA don’t deserve love and a happy marriage but some men like me just can’t swallow the fact that some sick guy has had their way with my spouse. There are some strong men that can do it but I just can’t it will affect me mentally.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
The men who try to act like sexual assault is a sexual experience comparable to a consentual sexual experience and thus would 'ruin the experience' are creeps. Do you even know what assault is? Or is your mind so fried thanks to your corn addiction, that you think women enjoy being brutalised?
Show me one person in this entire thread that women enjoy being brutalised or it is sexual experience akin to consentual sex.

Nobody your arguing with imaginary people.

If you actually read the messages you would see almost all of share sympathy and most of us said if she was the one we would over look it.

Internet Nomad

VIP
Why do they lose value? Because they are not a brand new toy 'fresh out of the toy box'. Some of you don't see women as human beings and that's very disturbing. Women are not objects.
You are in a perpetual victim mindset.

If you read what people said instead of coming to your grand narratives you would find that people wouldnt want to deal with a partner that has truama when they could go for someone else.

Internet Nomad

VIP
If people read my first post in response i clearly state that i dont think the person lost value as a person and that i sympathise with the victim.
Lose value in what sense?
I dont think she is less of a good person if she was sexually assaulted.
I wouldn’t look down on the person.
I even stated that i dont think the person lost their virginity if they were a victim of SA.
TBH if the person was a child when they got SA then i don’t really consider them not a virgin because their is no womanhood to take away.
However if she was older I might feel a sense of discontent that i was not her first experience of sex.
I mean did she even commit zina if she was forced? I don’t believe so.
I stated that i would look over it if she was "The One"
However if she was the One then i would look over it.
I was as compassionate and empathetic as I could be, and still I received qashins on my post.

This is why I tell males not to argue with women because it never ends good for either party. No matter how much I express sympathy for the victim and humanise them, people will conclude that you do not consider women to be human.

No one said women are objects, but as men who have been chaste their whole lives we expect to have to a smooth first time experience with a potential spouse that does not have trauma from the SA.

In other words there are plenty of other fish in the sea, and obviously we prefer a women that is a virgin, well at least I know I do. It’s not that those women of SA don’t deserve love and a happy marriage but some men like me just can’t swallow the fact that some sick guy has had their way with my spouse. There are some strong men that can do it but I just can’t it will affect me mentally.

Is this not you?

100% same here. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life with a girl who already had been penetrated?

I rest my case.

You are in a perpetual victim mindset.

If you read what people said instead of coming to your grand narratives you would find that people wouldnt want to deal with a partner that has truama when they could go for someone else.

I was responding to Aseer, who stated verbatim, that SA victims do lose value except for certain cases. My issue, with Aseer, was that initial statement. Are you his lawyer?

I'm going to be honest and straight to the point unlike other guys on here for me personally and prob the other guys on here who are too afraid to admit it Yes it does make one lose value EXCEPT if they are someone that you really and genuinely love then there's exceptions but in general yes, they do lose value IM BEING HONEST.

Internet Nomad

VIP
I was responding to Aseer, who stated verbatim, that SA victims do lose value except for certain cases. My issue, with Aseer, was that initial statement. Are you his lawyer?
If they were two options of women one had been a victim of SA and one hasnt and they were equal in all other aspects.

99% of men would chose the non victim. What reason would they chose the non victim? Because they would perfer a person who isnt a victim of SA.

Now if both women are equal in all regards and they chose one woman becasue of one factor was favourable does that not mean a non victim of SA would be higher in the hypothetical marriage marketplace.

Now i want you to engage in this from a logical perspective.

Both women are equal in all regards besides this one difference.

I know it doesnt sound nice but is it true?

If they were two options of women one had been a victim of SA and one hasnt and they were equal in all other aspects.

99% of men would chose the non victim. What reason would they chose the non victim? Because they would perfer a person who isnt a victim of SA.

Now if both women are equal in all regards and they chose one woman becasue of one factor was favourable does that not mean a non victim of SA would be higher in the hypothetical marriage marketplace.

Now i want you to engage in this from a logical perspective.

Both women are equal in all regards besides this one difference.

I know it doesnt sound nice but is it true?

My issue is only with women being spoken about in disrespectful, vulgar terms. I take issue with women being objectified and dehumanised. I don't take issue with people being scared to love someone who has been assaulted or suffers some other trauma. Not everyone is cut out for it or is strong enough to accept it.

Internet Nomad

VIP
My issue is only with women being spoken about in disrespectful, vulgar terms. I take issue with women being objectified and dehumanised. I don't take issue with people being scared to love someone who has been assaulted or suffers some other trauma. Not everyone is cut out for it or is strong enough to accept it.
I understand that talking about women who are victims of SA with words like defiled or used up is dehumanising and wrong.

However, I dont think it's wrong to have that selfish desire to want to share this experience and want it to be a joint, wholesome thing where both parties can explore for the first time.

I understand that talking about women who are victims of SA with words like defiled or used up is dehumanising and wrong.

However, I dont think it's wrong to have that selfish desire to want to share this experience and want it to be a joint, wholesome thing where both parties can explore for the first time.

The second point; I stated before in this thread, that I take issue with non-virgin men, who demand virgins, they are abhorrent and repulsive.

That’s exactly what I was saying only some are strong enough to accept it but most would rather prefer someone that isn’t a victim and it’s totally okay.