Men in your opinion does sexual assault make a woman lose value?

Well men tend to see these type of women as “damaged goods” (you can see that right in this thread, and it seems you feel the same as well) when they are simply human beings that have had something terrible happen to them.

If she heals and gets therapy for the trauma her husband would most likely never be able to tell. There’s a high percentage of women who have gone through this, they deserve love, marriage and a family too.
I am not a Jaahil and I would never talk down on a woman that has been SA’d but I would not proceed with the marriage/wedding further. I would reassure her kindly that it is a dealbreaker and that it is not her fault.

I know these type of women deserve love marriage and a family too but I cannot live with the fact my wife has been SA’d it will affect me mentally and I don’t want to deal with that.

If she lied to me later down the line, I would divorce immediately even if she has been a good wife etc. It’s just not for me. I know there are strong men that can swallow that pill but I can’t.

They should set up these female victims with male victims who also have been sexually assaulted. They can trauma bond together and resolve their issues together.
There are strong men that can handle such a thing but Wallahi it’s not for me.

Bro, I know a girl who was getting her cheeks clapped constantly in high school and then later told her parents she was SA’d.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I am not a Jaahil and I would never talk down on a woman that has been SA’d but I would not proceed with the marriage/wedding further. I would reassure her kindly that it is a dealbreaker and that it is not her fault.

I know these type of women deserve love marriage and a family too but I cannot live with the fact my wife has been SA’d it will affect me mentally and I don’t want to deal with that.

If she lied to me later down the line, I would divorce immediately even if she has been a good wife etc. It’s just not for me. I know there are strong men that can swallow that pill but I can’t.
I’ll say one thing, if it is a dealbreaker, don’t express that out loud. I’d imagine she would feel like she is being punished for being a victim

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
There are strong men that can handle such a thing but Wallahi it’s not for me.

Bro, I know a girl who was getting her cheeks clapped constantly in high school and then later told her parents she was SA’d.
Happens alot one guy from my neighborhood got falsely accused after the girl got caught by her hooyo. He now has a criminal record but it was consensual she just wanted to cover ceeb

I’ll say one thing, if it is a dealbreaker, don’t express that out loud. I’d imagine she would feel like she is being punished for being a victim
I know but since she was honest with me I want to be honest with her. Either way if I don’t say it out loud she will know exactly why I didn’t proceed with it.

She can be a 10/10 wlhi i still won’t go through with it. I believe in a sad truth than a happy lie.

Happens alot one guy from my neighborhood got falsely accused after the girl got caught by her hooyo. He now has a criminal record but it was consensual she just wanted to cover ceeb
Damn man that’s fkd. It was literally consensual.

Some girls really spiral out of control in their young years and then when they see all their friends getting married and having kids they come with the big jilbaab and start vicitimising themselves with SA.

Bro this girl been sleepin/sloppin off my mutuals for balloons & hashiish consensually and all of a sudden she’s a victim of SA war yaa ilahi yaqaan….

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I know this seems like a f’ed up question but here me out.

I was scrolling on TT live and found this arab ppl in a convo and it was mainly men and 2 women but the topic came up and one of the man chuckles and says lowkey it would make him feel like a man has already had her and it does make her seem that way even though it’s not her fault.

No judgement I swear but I know a lot of the older generation have those same views, I’m wondering do young somali men feel the same?

If someone from your fiancés side of the family came to you and spilled the tea and said that she’d been assaulted previously and had a whole situation happen when she was a child or a young girl or even an adult, would you still proceed with the wedding or would you cut it off?
I'm going to be honest and straight to the point unlike other guys on here for me personally and prob the other guys on here who are too afraid to admit it Yes it does make one lose value EXCEPT if they are someone that you really and genuinely love then there's exceptions but in general yes, they do lose value IM BEING HONEST.

Internet Nomad

𝑮𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒓𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒆𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒖𝒓𝒆𝒔
VIP
Not in anyway. those who are saying I don't like it for not being her first is a psycho and mentally ill.
Its psycho and mentally ill because you don’t want a wife which has a boatload of trauma?

I wont dehumanise her or think of her lower but i would rather prefer someone who is not a victim of SA.

Its not wrong to want to share this experience first time with your potential wife.

I know this seems like a f’ed up question but here me out.

I was scrolling on TT live and found this arab ppl in a convo and it was mainly men and 2 women but the topic came up and one of the man chuckles and says lowkey it would make him feel like a man has already had her and it does make her seem that way even though it’s not her fault.

No judgement I swear but I know a lot of the older generation have those same views, I’m wondering do young somali men feel the same?

If someone from your fiancés side of the family came to you and spilled the tea and said that she’d been assaulted previously and had a whole situation happen when she was a child or a young girl or even an adult, would you still proceed with the wedding or would you cut it off?

No one with sound mind would hold a victim like her accountable for anything that happened to her. Personally, if she was attractive, I would make a point in getting married to her to erase her pain and replace it with fond memories.