Men in your opinion does sexual assault make a woman lose value?

To be fair Arabs mentality are very uncivilised hence why I’m not surprised.

Wallahi I couldn’t care less if my future wife is SA or not and if she is it wouldn’t make me think lower of her rather think higher of her something to be proud of because she is strong enough to tell me this that harmed her life.

Most men do. I was reading comments under a video on tiktok about this topic where a lot of women shared that their man treated them differently when they told him about their SA, and some cruel ones even threw it back in her face during an argument subhanallah.

Honestly as a woman, sadly to say, it’s best to keep it to yourself and get therapy to work through intimacy issues before you get married. It wasn’t voluntary and you don’t want your husband’s opinion of you to change based on something that wasn’t even your fault. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.

Most men do. I was reading comments under a video on tiktok about this topic where a lot of women shared that their man treated them differently when they told him about their SA, and some cruel ones even threw it back in her face during an argument subhanallah.

Honestly as a woman, sadly to say, it’s best to keep it to yourself and get therapy to work through intimacy issues before you get married. It wasn’t voluntary and you don’t want your husband’s opinion of you to change based on something that wasn’t even your fault. Sometimes, ignorance is bliss.
That’s sick behaviour.

I don't think lose value is the correct phrasing. More like it becomes another barrier to cross I mean you could chalk it up to a bad experience if wasn't that bad.
I think it's an injustice for a person to hide their SA experience get married and then have their spouse deal with all the psychological stuff that comes with it.
My question to you is how common is it to get SA'd?

If a girl i like tells me she was S/Assaulted I would just move on because I cannot deal with the trauma and it could potentially ruin the future relationship. I know what those guys are feeling how another guy has had their way with her.

i would just move on personally, plenty of fish in the sea.

If a girl i like tells me she was S/Assaulted I would just move on because I cannot deal with the trauma and it could potentially ruin the future relationship. I know what those guys are feeling how another guy has had their way with her.

i would just move on personally, plenty of fish in the sea.
Yeah most probably she has mental traum that hasnt healed. Better to move why fixate on her

Hiding it would not make the situation better, it’s better to be straight forward about it then hide it.

If the man truly loves you he could stay and try to make it work but me personally I would just move on.

Most Muslim men are virgins and hope to marry a wife with the same status.

In a sense of almost kinda losing interest, feeling less emotion or attraction for her like breaking off getting married to her
That’s exactly how I would feel tbh, I would rather just break it off and tell her it’s not her fault and wish her the best and find someone else. I would thank her for telling me though.

B4905CE4-0018-4281-A866-76589078B52F.jpeg

I remember reading this a few months back, this is where I made my decision if a girl tells me she was SA’d to just leave and find another potential.

Hiding it would not make the situation better, it’s better to be straight forward about it then hide it.

If the man truly loves you he could stay and try to make it work but me personally I would just move on.

Most Muslim men are virgins and hope to marry a wife with the same status.
Well men tend to see these type of women as “damaged goods” (you can see that right in this thread, and it seems you feel the same as well) when they are simply human beings that have had something terrible happen to them.

If she heals and gets therapy for the trauma her husband would most likely never be able to tell. There’s a high percentage of women who have gone through this, they deserve love, marriage and a family too.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
100% same here. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life with a girl who already had been penetrated?
100% same here. Why would I want to spend the rest of my life with a girl who already had been penetrated?
They should set up these female victims with male victims who also have been sexually assaulted. They can trauma bond together and resolve their issues together.

Trending