Lol you agreed with me. Im not Vixr. And we will see what happens when indhoyar takes the kids little anthony and samantha with her and tell him you wont see the kids. Horta whats up with indhoyar giving their kids white names?

It works if the people involved dont have feelings for each other and not planning a life together
Feelings have to be part of the equation, or it cannot be considered a relationship.

World

VIP
The Turkish people have great traditional practices, and their culture teaches masculinity. No wonder why they ruled the Muslim Ummah for centuries.

Mashallah. The woman deserved that slap for disrespecting her husband in public like that.

Muji

VIP
The Turkish people have great traditional practices, and their culture teaches masculinity. No wonder why they ruled the Muslim Ummah for centuries.

Mashallah. The woman deserved that slap for disrespecting her husband in public like that.

Lol so manly that the men in her side of the family didn’t say anything.

I dare you try to slap a Somali woman in front of her family. You would be dropped.

Loool that guy was nuts wallahi. He deserves a beating

World

VIP
Lol so manly that the men in her side of the family didn’t say anything.

I dare you try to slap a Somali woman in front of her family. You would be dropped.
I don't see a problem with it. If my sister done that to her husband, I would slap her after.

My uncle who went back home married a girl who was rude to him, and once her father heard about it, he told him to beat her into submission next time she talks back to him.

There is nothing wrong with discipline. It teaches a wife to be submissive to her husband.

Lol you agreed with me. Im not Vixr. And we will see what happens when indhoyar takes the kids little anthony and samantha with her and tell him you wont see the kids. Horta whats up with indhoyar giving their kids white names?

It works if the people involved dont have feelings for each other and not planning a life together
A person that sees himself in an open marriage with a specific individual should never get married. It's not sustainable longterm, and there isn't need for a legal contract of that level if you're not going to respect it. Imagine your wife taking half your shit in a divorce, after an open marriage.

Muji

VIP
I don't see a problem with it. If my sister done that to her husband, I would slap her after.

My uncle who went back home married a girl who was rude to him, and once her father heard about it, he told him to beat her into submission next time she talks back to him.

There is nothing wrong with discipline. It teaches a wife to be submissive to her husband.

That’s all you and your twisted family. I have men in my family who beat up a man who I threw a drink over. Aren’t you the same farax who is worried his sister is no longer a virgin. You need help.

World

VIP
That’s all you and your twisted family. I have men in my family who would beat up a man who I threw a drink over. Aren’t you the same farax who is worried his sister is no longer a virgin. You need help.
Nope, it is the same with all somalis back home. Yes you are right that western somalis may be a bit different, but go back home and somali men have no issue with the husband of their sister's getting beaten for disciplinary reasons. They are their husband's property after the mehr has been paid.

Apollo

VIP

They got gay pride parades in Turkey.

Muji

VIP
Nope, it is the same with all somalis back home. Yes you are right that western somalis may be a bit different, but go back home and somali men have no issue with the husband of their sister's getting beaten for disciplinary reasons. They are their husband's property after the mehr has been paid.

The men back home actually have respect for women and hitting a woman is seen as being gay. What animal tribe are you from walal?

VixR

Veritas
I do think its too much doing it infront of each other. But I also think dont tell dont ask and we just gonna pretend everything is good is unrealistic. It can work if I dont have any feelings for the woman. But no man who truly loves his wife woukd be ok other men fvcking her and sending her home to him when they done with her lol. 99% of human being are not emotionally capable of this.
Well, of course, but that’s the whole point. I think it’s perfectly normal and common to love someone, and benefit from a one-off here and there, for lack of a better term.

I’d say that’s the default for most people, and I really think if it were the practice, longevity would improve in couples. Instead, what usually happens is 1) either engaging in those needs non-consenually, thereby causing a lot of pain through infidelity, or 2) just waiting it out until you’ve lost all interest in the person you’re with, only to monkey bar into another relationship where the same happens.

The problem is, you recognize that need in yourself, but you don’t recognize that for the other party. That’s why I think it takes a lot of growth to work up to that point where you’re not as selfish.

This is all in theory, of course. I haven’t practiced it. I don’t think I’m mature enough yet. I’ve been in love before, but I sorta think I have to be cheated on first to experience the negative pitfalls of relationships.

Becky won’t be a problem for me. They only know how to cry or call the police. Both of these won’t work in this situation.

I just dont want you to go viral. Somali girl gets knocked out by white girl. Dont bring a L to our name. Dont underestimate her. Have your guard up all time and use head movement.

Muji

VIP
I just dont want you to go viral. Somali girl gets knocked out by white girl. Dont bring a L to our name. Dont underestimate her. Have your guard up all time and use head movement.

Xalimo tries to be a home wrecker with indooyare professor gets knocked out by an cadan Queen. I can imagine that thread being made by @Abdalla even @Reiko my closest ally would drop a laughing emoji

Last edited:

World

VIP
The men back home actually have respect for women and hitting a woman is seen as being gay. What animal tribe are you from walal?
My great grandfather aun told me about a great tradition that his predecessors had after concluding the wedding ceremony.

The bride and the groom would both go on horseback and he would have to capture her and take her back to aqal. Afterwards, he would beat her with a horsewhip to display dominance and take her virginity.

It is sad that our great cultural traditions are vanishing. Heck, we used to capture women from raids on neighbouring tribes back in the day. The good old days.

Well, of course, but that’s the whole point. I think it’s perfectly normal and common to love someone, and benefit from a one-off here and there, for lack of a better term.

I’d say that’s the default for most people, and I really think if it were the practice, longevity would improve in couples. Instead, what usually happens is 1) either engaging in those needs non-consenually, thereby causing a lot of pain through infidelity, or 2) just waiting it out until you’ve lost all interest in the person you’re with, only to monkey bar into another relationship where the same happens.

The problem is, you recognize that need in yourself, but you don’t recognize that for the other party. That’s why I think it takes a lot of growth to work up to that point where you’re not as selfish.

This is all in theory, of course. I haven’t practiced it. I don’t think I’m mature enough yet. I’ve been in love before, but I sorta think I have to be cheated on first to experience the negative pitfalls of relationships.

I see your point. I have heard the theories behind them before. But as I said human being are emotional and sex sometimes leads to emotionals developing even if that wasnt the case before. One off here and there will lead to more if tge sex is better than what you get at home. Im just saying its opening the door to a lot of problems

My great grandfather aun told me about a great tradition that his predecessors had after concluding the wedding ceremony.

The bride and the groom would both go on horseback and he would have to capture her and take her back to aqal. Afterwards, he would beat her with a horsewhip to display dominance and take her virginity.

It is sad that our great cultural traditions are vanishing. Heck, we used to capture women from raids on neighbouring tribes back in the day. The good old days.

You're mentally challenged you. Every post is worse than the previous one. Between beating a woman, killing a child, hating on blacksmiths. You must have a very complicated life. I pray that Allah protects people from you.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
tenor.gif

How did this go from a celebration of e-love to a debate about polygamy v. open relationships?

World

VIP
You're mentally challenged you. Every post is worse than the previous one. Between beating a woman, killing a child, hating on blacksmiths. You must have a very complicated life. I pray that Allah protects people from you.
You french people are intolerant of other people's cultures and always have to force them to assimilate into your culture. Learn to be tolerant and accepting of others. The world is vast, of course people are going to have different traditions from one another, so don't force yours on the rest of us.

Trending

Latest posts