VixR

Veritas
So it's better to be shared by 10 plus horny guys... That's crazy shit walahi

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, that’s an orgy lol.

I can’t think of a worse form of disrespect than a 2nd wife.

I think it’s natural for the eyes to wander. Doing it together is a bit much for me, though. I think after a certain point, it’s fine to have an understanding. Like a “don’t ask don’t tell” on both ends with rules.

No, that’s an orgy lol.

I think it’s natural for the eyes to wander. Doing it together is a bit much for me, though. I think after a certain point, it’s fine to have an understanding. Like a “don’t ask don’t tell” on both ends with rules.
Then you're not into swinging but more into an open relationship.. As I understand you don't mind your man having a side piece as long as you can do the same.. You don't like the 2 wife in the Islamic way because that favors the man.. Correct?

No, that’s an orgy lol.

Any man that does that "don't ask don't tell" shit is weak. :susp:

VixR

Veritas
Then you're not into swinging but more into an open relationship.. As I understand you don't mind your man having a side piece as long as you can do the same.. You don't like the 2 wife in the Islamic way because that favors the man.. Correct?
I would patent it as an inched-open relationship that looks and operates as a closed.

You play it by ear. There’s couples who work beautifully together for indefinite amounts of time. They’re compatible sexually, mentally and emotionally. If I’m with my absolute “soulmate”, having a fully closed relationship makes sense. Beyond that, if you’re not fulfilling each other fully, then it’s even more likely that you’ll need outside supplementation.

That being said, 2nd wives are an outright disrespect for multiple reasons: 1) there’s no consultation or consent 2) there’s no hierarchy 3) it produces heirs. All of these aggravate/kill the “primary relationship” (just kidding, their isn’t one anymore), which is why they fall apart.

No, that’s an orgy lol.

You are beyond lost wallahi. So white washed its actually sad. You are the whitest person in here by far

VixR

Veritas
You are beyond lost wallahi. So white washed its actually sad. You are the whitest person in here by far
It’s not “white washed”. Most people don’t agree with this, including White people.

I’ve given this a lot of thought. I need someone as thoughtful.

Others will have the catch up. Relationships will be forced to change as we try to change our genetics and fight aging.

It’s not “white washed”. Most people don’t agree with this, including White people.

Others will have the catch up. Relationships will be forced to change as we try to change our genetics and fight aging.
Most swingers and deviant sexual relationships outside of marriages were almost always white in my experience. Most white men don't leave their wives if they get cheated on. Bunch of whites, also drive their wives to hotel rooms to get banged out. They even record them getting smashed by Madows on the regular.

If any ethic group, would agree with you, its the Whites :vqbuyv0:

You are not as open minded as you think you are. You just like to sound like it. Open relationships rarely work. Swinging and sharing partners break relationships up. Humans are not animals who can just have sex with bunch of people and not be effected. Lets see how you feel when your husband prefers the sex of another woman or how he feels when you prefer next mans d1cks to his. Lets see how open minded relationship works then.

I know you into white guys. I just hope you are not their typical fetish and you feel you have to agree to everything white guys say thinking thats what you have to do. Really sounds like some bullsh1t a guy who wants his friends run a train on a girl would say. Like I said you sound lost

Trending