VixR

Veritas
I would be tempted. Feelings woukd develop and it woukd cause issues. What about you? If I was way better than your husband woukd you leave him for me lool
Interesting lol.

I’ve known people to get stuck on someone bc of the sex. It wasn’t that they loved them either. But if you already love someone, that’s quite the conflict. I think the best way around that is to work towards having good sex with your person. Hopefully, they aren’t so hopeless they can’t improve.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Interesting lol.

I’ve known people to get stuck on someone bc of the sex. It wasn’t that they loved them either. But if you already love someone, that’s quite the conflict. I think the best way around that is to work towards having good sex with your person. Hopefully, they aren’t so hopeless they can’t improve.

Hate to break it to you Vix but being in a sexually liberated relationship doesn't equate greater sexual satisfaction. Rather monogamous unions win in this respect.

https://qz.com/1001468/research-fin...arent-more-sexually-satisfying-than-monogamy/

Interesting lol.

Yes without doubt. Work with your partner. If you cant reach satisfied level. Go seperate ways. I think for both if you play the field long enough I think both coukd stumble into someone better sexually. Imagine if your husband/wife prefer the sex of someone else. Thats confidence killer if I ever seen one.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
My great grandfather aun told me about a great tradition that his predecessors had after concluding the wedding ceremony.

The bride and the groom would both go on horseback and he would have to capture her and take her back to aqal. Afterwards, he would beat her with a horsewhip to display dominance and take her virginity.

It is sad that our great cultural traditions are vanishing. Heck, we used to capture women from raids on neighbouring tribes back in the day. The good old days.
What happens if he can't capture her?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
tenor.gif

VixR

Veritas
Yes without doubt. Work with your partner. If you cant reach satisfied level. Go seperate ways. I think for both if you play the field long enough I think both coukd stumble into someone better sexually. Imagine if your husband/wife prefer the sex of someone else. Thats confidence killer if I ever seen one.

Preventing that is the function of my “don’t ask don’t tell” policy.

Trending

Latest posts