VixR

Veritas
You are not as open minded as you think you are. You just like to sound like it. Open relationships rarely work. Swinging and sharing partners break relationships up. Humans are not animals who can just have sex with bunch of people and not be effected. Lets see how you feel when your husband prefers the sex of another woman or how he feels when you prefer next mans d1cks to his. Lets see how open minded relationship works then.

I know you into white guys. I just hope you are not their typical fetish and you feel you have to agree to everything white guys say thinking thats what you have to do. Really sounds like some bullsh1t a guy who wants his friends run a train on a girl would say. Like I said you sound lost
Yeah, falling for others is definitely a risk, but it’s also a common risk in closed relationships, where it happens all the time.

I don’t think most people are designed to stick to one person forever, which is why it often fails, or you get couples who suffer from bed death. Still, I do think we benefit from long-term relationships or a primary partner who you have a deep connection with, so with the right mindset and person, I think you can optimize that.

You and Abdisamad are transfixed by multi-partner sexcapades.

Although, trains and orgies are completely fair game for those who’re into that kind of thing, they’re certainly not a necessary feature of an open relationship.

Do I really strike you as someone who doesn’t have a mind of their own? And thanks for the “concern”, but I know the difference.

Yeah, falling for others is definitely a risk, but it’s also a common risk in closed relationships, where it happens all the time.

I don’t think most people are designed to stick to one person forever, which is why it often fails, or you get couples who suffer from bed death. Still, I do think we benefit from long-term relationships or a primary partner who you have a deep connection with, so with the right mindset and person, I think you can optimize that.

You and Abdisamad are transfixed by multi-partner sexcapades.

Although, trains and orgies are completely fair game for those who’re into that kind of thing, they’re certainly not a necessary feature of an open relationship.

Do I really strike you as someone who doesn’t have a mind of their own? And thanks for the “concern”, but I know the difference.

You were a salafi hijabi just few years ago and now you want to act like the most open minded white girl. It come across like pretentious. You are not unique and I seen plenty of times ex muslim who want to constantly proof themselves to gaalo. So they try to be open to everything because they associate being judgemental of anything is islamic. Just yesterday you were muslim and now you saying swinging is more respectful than a second wife?

You would find it more respecful if your dad took your mum to swinging and her have sex with bunch of men everytime than him getting islamic second wife? I can imagine you hanging with bunch of white hippies and them seeing you as open minded gives you life. But we somalis and we can see through people like you and @AussieHustler and you aint fooling us. Lost people wallahi. @Knowles is this what we have to become to be accepted in the west?

Muji

VIP
You were a salafi hijabi just few years ago and now you want to act like the most open minded white girl. It come across like pretentious. You are not unique and I seen plenty of times ex muslim who want to constantly proof themselves to gaalo. So they try to be open to everything because they associate being judgemental of anything is islamic. Just yesterday you were muslim and now you saying swinging is more respectful than a second wife?

You would find it more respecful if your dad took your mum to swinging and her have sex with bunch of men everytime than him getting islamic second wife? I can imagine you hanging with bunch of white hippies and them seeing you as open minded gives you life. But we somalis and we can see through people like you and @AussieHustler and you aint fooling us. Lost people wallahi. @Knowles is this what we have to become to be accepted in the west?

Loooooooooooooooool

Wallahi I have to admit the ex-Muslims Somalis will do anything to fit in with cadans. I can imagine he would happily hold his wife’s legs open as she is being penetrated in a cheap motel just because he believes it would upset Somalis. Going from salafi to to Hugh hefner in 2 years will never stop being hilarious. It shows though, that despite claiming they want nothing to do with Somalis that they are desperate to get a reaction from them.

VixR

Veritas

Wallahi, I was never judgmental, even as a Salafi. Honestly, you’re just going to have to believe that I never bought it, and tried my best with the most true-to-form type of Islam at a time when I was trying to make sense of religion. I don’t believe any of it. It wasn’t yesterday either. We’re just different. Accept it or don’t.

Loooooooooooooooool

Wallahi I have to admit the ex-Muslims Somalis will do anything to fit in with cadans. I can imagine he would happily hold his wife’s legs open as she is being penetrated in a cheap motel just because he believes it would upset Somalis. Going from salafi to to Hugh hefner in 2 years will never stop being hilarious. It shows though, that despite claiming they want nothing to do with Somalis that they are desperate to get a reaction from them.

Thats the funniest part. Just being normal non religious person is not enough. They constantly have to prove how open minded and free they are. But even gaalo eventually see they are fakes and too much.

VixR

Veritas
You guys are funny, I’ll give you that.

The world doesn’t revolve around galls and white people. It’s ironic that you think it does.

Muji

VIP
Thats the funniest part. Just being normal non religious person is not enough. They constantly have to prove how open minded and free they are. But even gaalo eventually see they are fakes and too much.

I know one who stole from her Somali friends so she could buy beer during the day time and drink. Which is fine if you’re 15 but the was 25!

They don’t understand the cadans drink after work to release stress- only the alcoholics drink during the day. Furthermore, only the oddball cadans go to swinger parties. But the impressionable farax who has left Islam and wants to adopt a new community doesn’t know this

. They remind me of when fobs jump on the bandwagon of a new western song. Like the man’s not hot song, and they sing it as if it’s a real song devoid of irony. Jumping on things you don’t understand Leads to embarrassment

I know one who stole from her Somali friends so she could buy beer during the day time and drink. Which is fine if you’re 15 but the was 25!

They don’t understand the cadans drink after work to release stress- only the alcoholics drink during the day. Furthermore, only the oddball cadans go to swinger parties. But the impressionable farax who has left Islam and wants to adopt a new community doesn’t know this

. They remind me of when fobs jump on the bandwagon of a new western song. Like the man’s not hot song, and they sing it as if it’s a real song devoid of irony. Jumping on things you don’t understand Leads to embarrassment

@VixR read this. Me and knowles aint born yesterday. We know the type and seen them in real life. The need for acceptance make them do anything. But white people still dont accept them and see them as fake

You guys are funny, I’ll give you that.

The world doesn’t revolve around galls and white people. It’s ironic that you think it does.

If it wasnt yesterday how old are you? I say 22-23. Also if I ever came to your work place(im guessing its hospital) and I notice you somali and ask are you somali? What would you say?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Loooooooooooooooool

:mjlol::pachah1:

VixR

Veritas

Knowles, be honest. I’m curious. Do I seem unstable to you?

My life consists of work and school, and a light sport to keep me sane. I’ve become obsessed with the financial world the last 3 years, credit scores, saving, investing, so I’m financially responsible. I drink, but occasionally. I’ve gotten too comfortable being single so I’m challenging myself dating someone now, and it’s been great after some issues. There’s literally nothing special about me lol. As far as instability, I see it all the time and I’m just not it. I think about everything. If I have an opinion it’s because I’ve ruminated on it. Sorry to disappoint, guys.

Muji

VIP
Knowles, be honest. I’m curious. Do I seem unstable to you?

My life consists of work and school, and a light sport to keep me sane. I’ve become obsessed with financial world the last 3 years, credit scores, saving, investing, so I’m financially responsible. I drink, but occasionally. I’ve gotten too comfortable being single so I’m challenging myself dating someone now, and it’s been great after some issues. There’s literally nothing special about me lol. As far as instability, I see it all the time and I’m just not it. I think about everything. If I have an opinion it’s because I’ve ruminated on it.

You’re the only Somali gaal I’ve ever met. You have to admit the rest are oddball trump supporters or fixated with making Somalis look bad, like they have a score to settle

VixR

Veritas
@VixR read this. Me and knowles aint born yesterday. We know the type and seen them in real life. The need for acceptance make them do anything. But white people still dont accept them and see them as fake

If it wasnt yesterday how old are you? I say 22-23. Also if I ever came to your work place(im guessing its hospital) and I notice you somali and ask are you somali? What would you say?
You’re so weird lol. Of course, I’ll answer. But I won’t say anything to you otherwise, unless you’re my patient. That’s just looking for trouble. And I won’t answer any questions about who my family is either. If it was a Somali girl, I’d say hi lol. The problem with Somalis, if they recognize you to begin with, is the way they fish for info.

You’re so weird lol. Of course, I’ll answer. But I won’t say anything to you otherwise, unless you’re my patient. That’s just looking for trouble. And I won’t answer any questions about who my family is either. If it was a Somali girl, I’d say hi lol.

Its so funny you think im weird. But you said from a womens perspective. Its more respectful a man takes his wife to swingers club than a man marries a second wife. But Im the weird one lol. And then you said having dont ask dont tell approach in marriage is ok. You both can screw whoever as long as you dont tell. But Im the weird one? I honestly think you dont believe that.

VixR

Veritas
You’re the only Somali gaal I’ve ever met. You have to admit the rest are oddball trump supporters or fixated with making Somalis look bad, like they have a score to settle
I’ve only known two irl and they’re not based here anymore. They were normal though.

VixR

Veritas
Its so funny you think im weird. But you said from a womens perspective. Its more respectful a man takes his wife to swingers club than a man marries a second wife. But Im the weird one lol. And then you said having dont ask dont tell approach in marriage is ok. You both can screw whoever as long as you dont tell. But Im the weird one? I honestly think you dont believe that.
You like to twist my words.

I said a 2nd wife is the utmost form of disrespect. I provided perfectly legitimate reasons for my perspective. That’s just a reality.

For the nth time, its irrelevant and up to the couple how they conduct their “open” relationship. It’s a choice that involves agreement and respect. You can also choose not to.

And yes, “don’t ask don’t tell” is the most feasible way I’d do it. I’m not so crazy I want to see my husband fuxking someone live, nor do I want to fuxk someone in front of him. That’s a bit on the nose, don’t you think?

You like to twist my words.

I said a 2nd wife is the utmost form of disrespect. I provided perfectly legitimate reasons for my perspective. That’s just a reality.

For the nth time, its irrelevant and up to the couple how they conduct their “open” relationship. It’s a choice that involves agreement and respect. You can also choose not to.

And yes, “don’t ask don’t tell” is the most feasible way I’d do it. I’m not so crazy I want to see my husband fuxking someone live, nor do I want to fuxk someone in front of him. That’s a bit on the nose, don’t you think?

I do think its too much doing it infront of each other. But I also think dont tell dont ask and we just gonna pretend everything is good is unrealistic. It can work if I dont have any feelings for the woman. But no man who truly loves his wife woukd be ok other men fvcking her and sending her home to him when they done with her lol. 99% of human being are not emotionally capable of this.

Muji

VIP
I do think its too much doing it infront of each other. But I also think dont tell dont ask and we just gonna pretend everything is good is unrealistic. It can work if I dont have any feelings for the woman. But no man who truly loves his wife woukd be ok other men fvcking her and sending her home to him when they done with her lol. 99% of human being are not emotionally capable of this.

And no woman who is absolutely in love with her husband would be happy to share him. (Unless it’s the indoyaare wife, who will have no choice but to be happy for him or leave). Vixr has a point walal.

You are not as open minded as you think you are. You just like to sound like it. Open relationships rarely work. Swinging and sharing partners break relationships up. Humans are not animals who can just have sex with bunch of people and not be effected. Lets see how you feel when your husband prefers the sex of another woman or how he feels when you prefer next mans d1cks to his. Lets see how open minded relationship works then.

I know you into white guys. I just hope you are not their typical fetish and you feel you have to agree to everything white guys say thinking thats what you have to do. Really sounds like some bullsh1t a guy who wants his friends run a train on a girl would say. Like I said you sound lost
Open relationships never work.

And no woman who is absolutely in love with her husband would be happy to share him. (Unless it’s the indoyaare wife, who will have no choice but to be happy for him or leave). Vixr has a point walal.

Lol you agreed with me. Im not Vixr. And we will see what happens when indhoyar takes the kids little anthony and samantha with her and tell him you wont see the kids. Horta whats up with indhoyar giving their kids white names?

Open relationships never work.

It works if the people involved dont have feelings for each other and not planning a life together

Muji

VIP
Lol you agreed with me. Im not Vixr. And we will see what happens when indhoyar takes the kids little anthony and samantha with her and tell him you wont see the kids. Horta whats up with indhoyar giving their kids white names?

It works if the people involved dont have feelings for each other and not planning a life together

Lol his wife is white so he is single in my book.

Trending

Latest posts