VixR

Veritas
Until i say her name out loud and wife realize i need to think of someone else to get going.....uh oh
That’s a violation. The fact that he has me and a don’t ask don’t tell is more than he deserves for him to be excused a whoopsie.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Perhaps. I think there’s not enough people in open relationships to begin with, and even less in healthy, open relationships to go toe to toe with mainstream monogamy.

Yes, they are underrepresented in the population.

I'm curious. What is a healthy open relationship?

There seems to be some concerns:

1. Self-esteem and Jealousy
2. What friends and family will think
3. Where to draw the sexual or emotional line
4. STIs - at the occurrence of 20% in the American population
5. Emotions getting involved

Maybe I'm from the old school of one mate for life hence too trapped in the matrix to objectively see from a different side but I find far too many issues with open door policies in a marriage.

That’s a violation. The fact that he has me and a don’t ask don’t tell is more than he deserves for him to be excused a whoopsie.

You cant blame him. What if you say you can see anyone except her and he says I cant give her up. What would you say? What if she is someone you know lol. Would you go and fight her? Lool im being too dramatic now. Somehow I cant see vix being in a fight lol

VixR

Veritas

Maybe I'm from the old school of one mate for life hence too trapped in the matrix to objectively see from a different side but I find far too many issues with open door policies in a marriage.

1) shared issues in monogamy.
2) they’re won’t be included.
4) protection.

3, 5 and versions of 1 are definitely challenges. But there are plenty of challenges in monogamy as well. The most compelling being, people fail at the aspiration.

VixR

Veritas
You cant blame him. What if you say you can see anyone except her and he says I cant give her up. What would you say? What if she is someone you know lol. Would you go and fight her? Lool im being too dramatic now. Somehow I cant see vix being in a fight lol
That’s one of the rules lol. It can’t be someone I know.

In that you’re correct. I would abandon ship if that happened lol. I cant see myself fighting a man to prioritize me, or fighting another woman for him. Shed my tears in private and cut my losses. Burn some sage. Thank you for the virtual heartache.

My former boss was swinger. It was a tiny company and we were great mates. His wife actually left him for another married man she met swinging. First his wife and the other guy used to meet up in secret until guys wife found out. Anyway two marriages ended and they had 2 kids

@VixR
I have an available position as sister wife to Knowles .. Since you are almost a white girl trapped in a black Somali girls body she won't see you as a threat.. So are you ready for the challenge.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
1) shared issues in monogamy.
2) they’re won’t be included.
4) protection.

3, 5 and versions of 1 are definitely challenges. But there are plenty of challenges in monogamy as well. The most compelling being, people fail at the aspiration.

Monogamy though entrapping seems more manageable.

Provided one is given latitude to grow and gets some emotional needs met from friends and has hobbies seperate from a partner.

I'm sure familiarity makes people bored. It's often because they view a partner through the same lense. You'd be surprised to discover a person is always going to have unexplored terrain. When you think you know all there is to know about them you find out you were wrong.

As far as sexual compatibility. I'm sure if both parties communicate and are open to learning then what is the problem?

I get that sexual expression and interests in humans is quite variable but some people really like cake made the same way everyday forever. And don't really have refined taste. While others notice even a sprinkle of saffron in their lemongrass souffle. :icon lol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Incase anyone was waiting for my response, I was busy attending to my orgasm watching that robust slap in the face. What a husband. He deserves me to cook him his best meal after that dhiirbaah. Is the room hot in here? Can someone please adjust the temperature.

Incase anyone was waiting for my response, I was busy attending to my orgasm watching that robust slap in the face. What a husband. He deserves me to cook him his best meal after that dhiirbaah. Is the room hot in here? Can someone please adjust the temperature.

Istaqfurullah.....some us are fasting. Ilaahi ka baq

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate my virtual open relationship ended in flames and clouds of smoke :frdfvsb:

Can I join monogamy? What’s the membership fee?

:farmajoyaab: Virtual monogamy is free entry but I wouldn't advertise it. The more the main gets that he can be replaced is when efforts in keeping you magically double.

Be polygamous online and have fun. Don't be a tenderhearted giver to one. :(

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
My former boss was swinger. It was a tiny company and we were great mates. His wife actually left him for another married man she met swinging. First his wife and the other guy used to meet up in secret until guys wife found out. Anyway two marriages ended and they had 2 kids

From the looks of it, you are against the free market, am I correct?

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@VixR about to faint at our wedding party :lolbron:

Guys I just came from YOUTUBE comments, reading what people said about this slap. Walaahi I laughed like a mad woman reading the comments. Mostly the comments that made me laugh is fathers/men who have daughters. One of them said, if he did that to my daughter, he would need a face re-constructioin! Ohhhhh lord I laughed looooooooooooooooool

I am laughing because of the juxtaposition of two ideology in clash here, Western ideology where daughters are treated like butterfly angels, and third world traditional ideology where daughters are treated like a vessel/property/ baby maker etc etc etc

One ideology looks at their daughters in loving eyes and just in tears with how much they love them, and the other third world mentality-- she is viewed as this tuff girl who can withstand a few punches and slaps!

oooooooooooooooooooooool alaa hoooooyooo I cant stop laughing
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Guys I just came from YOUTUBE comments, reading what people said about this slap. Walaahi I laughed like a mad woman reading the comments. Mostly the comments that made me laugh is fathers/men who have daughters. One of them said, if he did that to my daughter, he would need a face re-constructioin! Ohhhhh lord I laughed looooooooooooooooool

I am laughing because of the juxtaposition of two ideology in clash here, Western ideology where daughters are treated like butterfly angels, and third world traditional ideology where daughters are treated like a vessel/property/ baby maker etc etc etc

One ideology looks at their daughters in loving eyes and just in tears with how much they love them, and the other third world mentality-- she is viewed as this tuff girl who can withstand a few punches and slaps!

oooooooooooooooooooooool alaa hoooooyooo I cant stop laughing
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
Loool

Adam was created then he said to god he was lonely thus eve was created and he loved her. Yall are literally created for the pleasure of men. Hilib iyo caano oo kala tihiin. Your existence is because of our want. Is daji naya

Trending