Mashallah Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar what she did for Somalia

She released the second statement as PR because she didn’t think it would go through, when she realized the republicans voted yes and the majority was approval votes she put out a statement to save her image.

How do you know what's going through her head and her motivations? You have zero evidence what you said here, we can only go by her statements and actions.

Can you at least provide some theory why she would block debt relief to Somalia? It makes zero sense at all that she her intent was not to give debt relief to Somalia and act against her constituency, given she is Somali & she was the one that introduced the measure. The onus is on you to provide evidence to the contrary.

How do you know what's going through her head and her motivations? You have zero evidence what you said here, we can only go by her statements and actions.

Can you at least provide some theory why she would block debt relief to Somalia? It makes zero sense at all that she her intent was not to give debt relief to Somalia and act against her constituency, given she is Somali & she was the one that introduced the measure. The onus is on you to provide evidence to the contrary.
Her exact words

Rather than using our mandate for reform, the national security bill passed today maintains the status quo in foreign policy, giving the president a blank check to continue unwinnable wars, allows him to fund his racist border wall, and increases funding for human rights abuses under ICE,” she said.

This, according to Omar, is “simply unconscionable.”

“The second package maintains the global gag rule and the Hyde amendment, creates a backdoor way to eliminate aid and starve the Palestinian people, recognizes support for Juan Guaidó as President of Venezuela and includes $1.3 billion in military funding for Egyptian dictator Abdel Fattah el-Sisi,” she continued.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Ilhan made it clear that her issue was with the legislation the debt relief was tied to.

If it was stand alone legislation she would’ve voted for it.

These people are doing Olympic grade mental gymnastics because of their hate.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
What does that have to do with her? Why is she going out of her way to get involved that country business? Why is she using gays as an excuse?

1. She’s the most visibly Muslim politician in arguably the most powerful nation on Earth.

People look to her whenever anything related to Islam happens.

2. The LGBT part of their proposed laws was the one that received the most backlash in the West.

reer

VIP
Periplus is the least qabiliste of all of you mofo who only dislike Ilhan over her qabiil.. Bunch of hypocrites.. I know people like you you'll even support dajjal if he arised from within your qabiil.
you would never see me supporting tranny and qaniis lovers for sharing the same qabiil as me. i was raised better. :susp:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus defending that tranny lover out of qabiil is hilarious. :russ:
you would never see me dupporting tranny and qaniis lovers for sharing the sane qabiil as me. i was raised better. :susp:

I don’t support everything she does but I have the decency to not openly hate

I keep my opinions off the internet.

Even if there was a super-conservative Somali politician, I wouldn’t hate on them online.

Even if there was a super qabiilist Somali politician in the West that wasn’t from my qabiil, I wouldn’t hate online, at least not in English.

What’s funny is that Somalis spend so much energy on Ilhan compared to Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

But they claim to defend “Islamic values”.

Miss me with this bullshit.

Periplus is a real one; he actually practices what he preaches; he is fundamentally opposed to any form of division; he is a good faith actor and is patient, polite and charitable with those he disagrees with.

:salute::salute:

They’re accusing me of qabyalaad when they’re the ones bringing qabiil into a strictly political discussion.

:dead:
When they have no arguments left they'll pull the qabiil card on you, notice same guys would do anything to defend Ilhan if she was from the same qabiil as them.

I don’t support everything she does but I have the decency to not openly hate

I keep my opinions off the internet.

Even if there was a super-conservative Somali politician, I wouldn’t hate on them online.

Even if there was a super qabiilist Somali politician in the West that wasn’t from my qabiil, I wouldn’t hate online, at least not in English.

What’s funny is that Somalis spend so much energy on Ilhan compared to Ayaan Hirsi Ali.

But they claim to defend “Islamic values”.

Miss me with this bullshit.
Ayaan is also from the same tribe as Ilhan but on the opposite scene of the political spectrum.. If she wasn't such an anti Islam white appeaser I would have supported her conservative views.. Ayan reminds me of @HIBAQ123 who almost worships white men

When they have no arguments left they'll pull the qabiil card on you, notice same guys would do anything to defend Ilhan if she was from the same qabiil as them.
If you can’t see through his bullsh1t then I don’t know what to tell you. @Periplus is a qabiliste, not the type to ignorantly scream about it loud, but the ones that will smile at your face and talk about unity while fully practicing it behind peoples back

Trending

Latest posts