Mashallah Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar what she did for Somalia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She also voted against the Somalia relief bill and when it went through put her face in it like she supported it

She was the one that put that bill to congress lol. She’s the vice chair of the Africa subcommittee which decides these things.

Anything related to Africa put to Congress is due to her.

The reason she voted against it was because they added other unrelated spending to the bill that she couldn’t support.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
She also voted against the Somalia relief bill and when it went through put her face in it like she supported it
She is also married to an ethnic Jew whilst rallying against Israel she is the defintion of hypocrisy:mjlol:

She was the one that put that bill to congress lol. She’s the vice chair of the Africa subcommittee which decides these things.

Anything related to Africa put to Congress is due to her.

The reason she voted against it was because they added other unrelated spending to the bill that she couldn’t support.
Then why did she make it sound like she voted for the bill. Actually she and her progressives wanted to add other stuff to the bill that was rejected.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Then why did she make it sound like she voted for the bill. Actually she and her progressives wanted to add other stuff to the bill that was rejected.

No, her and progressives wanted to take stuff out of the bill.

If I remember correctly, they added ICE funding, funding for dictatorships to the bill.

If she voted for that it would’ve been political suicide. She knew when she voted against it that it would pass regardless.

However, you cannot deny that the only reason it was on the House floor was because of Ilhan.

No, her and progressives wanted to take stuff out of the bill.

If I remember correctly, they added ICE funding, funding for dictatorships to the bill.

If she voted for that it would’ve been political suicide. She knew when she voted against it that it would pass regardless.

However, you cannot deny that the only reason it was on the House floor was because of Ilhan.
I can and I will. Western countries has given aid and forgiven debts to 3rd world countries long before her for future favours. There is no such thing as complete forgiveness

Alot of English words but other than that, her Somali is not bad at all. Lovely woman but I don't like how Trump insulted my great country because of Ilhan Omar and whatever she did to warrant such a damning hate speech from a US president.
Trump hated Somalia regardless of Ilhan Omar or not. I don’t think she even done anything to him. He was just made a young black, somali Muslim women held a key government position. Also trump wasn’t like hush where he kept his opinions behind closed doors or his head. He openly said many racist things about so many countries. I mean at least he never sugarcoated it

Trump hated Somalia regardless of Ilhan Omar or not. I don’t think she even done anything to him. He was just made a young black, somali Muslim women held a key government position. Also trump wasn’t like hush where he kept his opinions behind closed doors or his head. He openly said many racist things about so many countries. I mean at least he never sugarcoated it
Trump don’t hate Somalia or care for it. I doubt he could even point to soma Lyon a map. He was beefing with her and he will use anything he can against people he beef with it. He was that childish

TekNiKo

VIP
Trump don’t hate Somalia or care for it. I doubt he could even point to soma Lyon a map. He was beefing with her and he will use anything he can against people he beef with it. He was that childish
Trump was better for Somalia he droned the shit out of AS and actually paid our troops Joe Biden stopped all that

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

He was insulting Somalia before Ilhan was in politics.

Wtf are you talking about.

:draketf:

I’m telling you that nigga used to always trash talk about Somalia calling it ‘no government anarchy where people run wild’

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I can and I will. Western countries has given aid and forgiven debts to 3rd world countries long before her for future favours. There is no such thing as complete forgiveness

Yes and she’s one of the people in charge of where aid goes and who gets forgiven.

She’s in the Foreign Affairs, Aid and Africa committees.

Keep coping.

:mjlol:

TekNiKo

VIP
Yes and she’s one of the people in charge of where aid goes and who gets forgiven.

Keep coping.

Shes not head of the commitees but simply a member. I dont know why you are lying

Keep coping.

She is not in charge where the aid goes. Not a single person is actually in charge. Even though the preside can veto anything. You trying to give her more credit than she deserves and paint her as this Somali hero. No Somali hero support qoymu ludth and tranny nonsense

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
She is not in charge where the aid goes. Not a single person is actually in charge. Even though the preside can veto anything. You trying to give her more credit than she deserves and paint her as this Somali hero. No Somali hero support qoymu ludth and tranny nonsense

She’s the vice chair of the Africa committee and the only one on the committee from Africa.

She holds influence.

Apollo

VIP
Her Somali is horrible, her English is FOB like , she left her husband who went through so much abuse for her, is there anything she excels at?

Everybody who moves to a new country between the age of 9 and 15 ends up like that.

Henry Kissinger has an accent in both English and German.

She’s the vice chair of the Africa committee and the only one on the committee from Africa.

She holds influence.
No one question that. You arguing because she is African she is the reason aid was going there which is a LIE. I don’t get why you so eager to paint her this pro Somali. The woman is married to a Jew

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
No one question that. You arguing because she is African she is the reason aid was going there which is a LIE. I don’t get why you so eager to paint her this pro Somali. The woman is married to a Jew

If I’m the vice chair of a spending committee, I would have say in where I want the money to go.

Especially if my country was one of the nations it could go to.

You’re just blinded by your hatred for Ilhan Omar.

Trending

Latest posts