Mashallah Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar what she did for Somalia

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If you can’t see through his bullsh1t then I don’t know what to tell you. @Periplus is a qabiliste, not the type to ignorantly scream about it loud, but the ones that will smile at your face and talk about unity while fully practicing it behind peoples back

The Office Lol GIF

The same people in here discrediting Ilhan making debt relief even possible are the same people who add it to the list of things Farmaajo has accomplished :mjlol: 68iq at work

If you can’t see through his bullsh1t then I don’t know what to tell you. @Periplus is a qabiliste, not the type to ignorantly scream about it loud, but the ones that will smile at your face and talk about unity while fully practicing it behind peoples back
Bullshit a side, I don't think he's supporting her due to qabilism more like because of her left wing policies which I don't support despite being of similar tribal affiliation.. And the truth is many of the people hating on her in this thread are tribal driven.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Strange how if there's a politician back home who supports LGBT he/she would be insulted criticized or worse their lives be put in danger but if you're in the West and support LGBT cause the Somali community would support you just simply because you're a Somali in one of the highest institution in that country waa waax la yaab leh :mjkkk:
Oh god, they only focus on lgptgq but ignore all the great things she did, do you know among these great things that were mentioned in the video, she had proposed to create an anti islamophobia office to monitor islamophobia in the media?
The bill, authored by Representative Ilhan Omar, would create a special envoy for monitoring and combating Islamophobia and include state-sponsored anti-Muslim violence in the department's annual human rights reports.

Trending