Mashallah Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar what she did for Somalia

Everybody who moves to a new country between the age of 9 and 15 ends up like that.

Henry Kissinger has an accent in both English and German.

I came to Australia just a few months before I turned 9 and I don't have an accent at all.

It helps that I was only in Kakuma before coming to Australia and wasn't influenced by the accent you hear with Swahili speakers.

Nilotics don't have strong accents when we speak in English.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Then why did she make it sound like she voted for the bill. Actually she and her progressives wanted to add other stuff to the bill that was rejected.
Not only did she vote against it but her name wasn’t even on the amendment list. Meaning she wasn’t the reason why the bill was on the house floor. The main guy responsible was a republican
08C0AAE5-F9DC-46FA-A479-DFBC33552BC3.jpeg

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Where did I say she was the head of those committees.

:ayaanswag:
You literally said shes in charge and responsible for overseeing African aid, she is NOT.

Gregory Meeks is

If I’m the vice chair of a spending committee, I would have say in where I want the money to go.

Especially if my country was one of the nations it could go to.

You’re just blinded by your hatred for Ilhan Omar.
No you are just being dishonest or you really believe in Somali sheeko. Ala ilhan baa doolada marekanka ka dhameysay. Foreign aid is based on influence and future promises. The idea Ilhan brings it up and everyone agrees is laughable. But we both know you don’t believe that.

TekNiKo

VIP
No you are just being dishonest or you really believe in Somali sheeko. Ala ilhan baa doolada marekanka ka dhameysay. Foreign aid is based on influence and future promises. The idea Ilhan brings it up and everyone agrees is laughable. But we both know you don’t believe that.
Hes a tribalist he shares same tribe as her thats why hes defending her.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Not only did she vote against it but her name wasn’t even on the amendment list. Meaning she wasn’t the reason why the bill was on the house floor. The main guy responsible was a republican
View attachment 209257

😀
Those are Senators, she is in the House
Lol!

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
You have nothing but hate , You are jealous nothing you can do about it

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
View attachment 209257

That’s for the larger amendment that includes funding ICE, defence funding and sponsoring dictatorships as well as the Somalia debt relief.

However, as the vice chair of the Africa committee, she was the person that green lit it.

How is this difficult to understand.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Now you’re just making up scenarios and dismissing them because you think your argument will look stronger.

However, nothing of what you said either pertains to or dismisses my original points as much you try to paint it otherwise.

Absolutely ridiculous mental gymnastics.

The hate certain people have for Ilhan omar isn’t normal. I’m honestly so proud of her and she’s a great role model. I wish we had someone like her in the U.K.

TekNiKo

VIP
Yep I share same tribe, but I’m logical. He took qabil bragging as fact
Mashallah you are a wise man, shes has certainly made life harder for the average American Somali and has made us high profile target. She was antagonizing Trump and other high officials for no good reason other than fame goading. Instead of thanking Americans for the opportunities she got she bites the hand that feeds her

Mashallah you are a wise man, shes has certainly made life harder for the average American Somali and has made us high profile target. She was antagonizing Trump and other high officials for no good reason other than fame goading. Instead of thanking Americans for the opportunities she got she bites the hand that feeds her

You’re acting like they liked Somalis to begin with. Stop being so silly they hated us before ilhan. If anything she has made us more likeable

AdoonkaAlle

😀
Those are Senators, she is in the House
Lol!

What are you on about ? the page shows a general outline of the bill, now if amendments were made by ilhan etc why is it missing that is the question. The bill passed the house of representatives but in the amendments section it doesn't show any amendments from the house only those of the senate, why ? H of rep also amend bills so after the bill was presented to the house and the rep discussed and made amends to it. It should follow that this would be outlined in the amendment section but it's not there why ?

AdoonkaAlle

That’s for the larger amendment that includes funding ICE, defence funding and sponsoring dictatorships as well as the Somalia debt relief.

However, as the vice chair of the Africa committee, she was the person that green lit it.

How is this difficult to understand.

Would you mind showing me house of representative amendment list that indicates what she did ? Something doesn't add up why would she request to amend the bill only for her to then vote against the very same amendment that she introduced ?

Now you’re just making up scenarios and dismissing them because you think your argument will look stronger.

However, nothing of what you said either pertains to or dismisses my original points as much you try to paint it otherwise.

Absolutely ridiculous mental gymnastics.
I can show you every bill she sponsored or cosponsored in her career. She had nothing to do with this bill and actually attached her name on it after it was rejected. These are facts no matter how you twist it. The bill was a bipartisan bill where 75 Dems including her voted against it. 280 to 138. More Dems voted against it than for it. Foreign aid bills are bipartisan bills that tend to go through pretty much every single time. So the hero you want to create is not there. She voted against the bill, which she is entitle to do. The problem was when in went through she celebrated it like she supported it.

Trending