Mashallah Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar what she did for Somalia

Mashallah ilhan is amazing. Great work 🤝

One thing that confused me in the video starting at 1:50, she said the aid is currently at 33k (no units given) with the aim to double it to 65k, and then mentions 55 million out of nowhere. Bit confusing where these figures are coming from.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Well done Congresswoman Ilhaan Omar for Somalia, we are proud of you good Job

Mashalaaah. And her Caaf Somali is on point.
1639560479741.png

Strange how if there's a politician back home who supports LGBT he/she would be insulted criticized or worse their lives be put in danger but if you're in the West and support LGBT cause the Somali community would support you just simply because you're a Somali in one of the highest institution in that country waa waax la yaab leh :mjkkk:

For someone born back home, it’s atrocious.

I love Ilhan, she’s a role model laakin I can’t defend that Somali.

She used too many English words imo.

Her Somali was very good your tripping bro

she was speaking to an American Somali audience so it was fine. Is there even a word for “treasury” in Somali?

i don’t think dropping a few English words makes her Somali atrocious. Her accent was still native.

edit: i rewatched and I think there were times she dropped a whole English sentence lol

“In oo amendment passgaraayno” haven’t heard that one before

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Mashallah ilhan is amazing. Great work 🤝

One thing that confused me in the video starting at 1:50, she said the aid is currently at 33k (no units given) with the aim to double it to 65k, and then mentions 55 million out of nowhere. Bit confusing where these figures are coming from.
State department and foreign aid

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Strange how if there's a politician back home who supports LGBT he/she would be insulted criticized or worse their lives be put in danger but if you're in the West and support LGBT cause the Somali community would support you just simply because you're a Somali in one of the highest institution in that country waa waax la yaab leh :mjkkk:
Faisal Ali Waraabe was defending LGBT teaching in Hargeysa

Based

VIP
Alot of English words but other than that, her Somali is not bad at all. Lovely woman but I don't like how Trump insulted my great country because of Ilhan Omar and whatever she did to warrant such a damning hate speech from a US president.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Alot of English words but other than that, her Somali is not bad at all. Lovely woman but I don't like how Trump insulted my great country because of Ilhan Omar and whatever she did to warrant such a damning hate speech from a US president.
Is call escape goat and is hate against Islam and Hijaab wearing and color combined.
If you look at history, that is most hated things in America

For someone born back home, it’s atrocious.

I love Ilhan, she’s a role model laakin I can’t defend that Somali.

She used too many English words imo.

atrocious is extremely harsh. Public speaking can throw a lot of people off she did alright. Keep in mind shes from the same diaspora as that "Eyes hurtska" girl lmao

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
My Somali is better than hers and I haven’t even lived there. Embarrassing
Her Somali is horrible, her English is FOB like , she left her husband who went through so much abuse for her, is there anything she excels at?

Trending

Latest posts