Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
U don't look ugly man, u just need to hit the gym.

Remember if u can't attract a young prime Xalimoid, then there's always a post wall Xalimoid like @RICH who's waiting for u to go down on one knee and propose :mjlol:
:dead:Don't worry for the gym, i hit it everyday for the past couple weeks:childplease: what a beautiful life:banderas:

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
U don't look ugly man, u just need to hit the gym.

Remember if u can't attract a young prime Xalimoid, then there's always a post wall Xalimoid like @RICH who's waiting for u to go down on one knee and propose :mjlol:

Post wall Xalimoid ah? Your agnostic lil ass is feeling really big now, kawaran :patrice:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The whole house gonna smell like curry instead of uunsi

mrw-someone-says-theyre-not-watching-wrestlemania-this-year-207585.gif
What about the curry that you cook food with? Doesn't it smell too? :ayaanswag:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
No Islam doesn’t. Stop lying on the deen you stupid faux nationalist.

@World before seeing the verse of the Quran.
tenor (6).gif

No, the ignorant person is you. Where in this verse does it say anything about ancestry or ethnicity? NO WHERE! Stop lying on the Qur’an and Islam, it does not encourage race mixing nor does it say that you take after your fathers ethnicity or ancestry. Your ancestry is made up of both your fathers and your mothers background.

@World after he sees the verse of the Quran posted by @SOMALI GENERAL

"Tries to argue while he's at fault and got an answer to his claim"
image.gif

@Apollo and @World after seeing @nine's hadith post.

@Apollo snitches on @World, they both deservingly catch a major L.
7.gif

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You want a Somali woman? I have plenty for you.

Are you Muslim?

I am engaged to a Bosniak girl, and as of August 10th I am off limits for the halimos. :ohno:

And yes, I am Muslim. But thanks anyway.

I do have Somali friends that could need a halimo in their life though. :browtf:

halwa

✨🌙

I am engaged to a Bosniak girl, and as of August 10th I am off limits for the halimos. :ohno:

And yes, I am Muslim. But thanks anyway.

I do have Somali friends that could need a halimo in their life though. :browtf:

You just ruined my plans. Depends on who those friends are. I need to assess them.

Yaaaaaa! You using the word halimo? :ftw9nwa: What have these Abdis done to you. No shame.

Congrats on your engagement. May the Lord bless your union.

RICH

The Qadr of Allaah ta’aala is always in our favor.
Well u are 25 years old sooo...... :manny:

Don't take it personally mi amor. There is always a Geeljire somewhere who wants a sugar mama :mjohreally:

Sugar mama LOL

You’re too young to be even talking about marriage. Don’t worry about me waryayaroobe :mjswag:

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
You just ruined my plans. Depends on who those friends are. I need to assess them.

Yaaaaaa! You using the word halimo? :ftw9nwa: What have these Abdis done to you. No shame.

Congrats on your engagement. May the Lord bless your union.

Of course I am using the world halimo. Halima is a common name in Bosnia. I have an older relative whose name is Halima. Whenever I get together with my Somali friends I ask them if there are any halimos. They are fine young men, educated with good jobs. We live in Sweden.

Thank you for kind words, I wish you the same when the time comes. A little something to the halimos out there:

halwa

✨🌙
Of course I am using the world halimo. Halima is a common name in Bosnia. I have an older relative whose name is Halima. Whenever I get together with my Somali friends I ask them if there are any halimos. They are fine young men, educated with good jobs. We live in Sweden.

Thank you for kind words, I wish you the same when the time comes. A little something to the halimos out there:

Halima is not my name. These guys turned a beautiful name into something bad. But you just changed it, you were being mean. I caught you :cool::gnzbryw:

I see you

Status
Not open for further replies.