Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Nationalism is an illness wallahi.

No sane man would ever reject a beautiful ajnabi female, simply because she's foreign.

Fucking s.
Any guy who only considers a woman’s beauty when marrying her is thinking with his penis, and not his brain. Lol, what are you gonna do when your taliban wife takes her children and runs off to Afghanistan/Pakistan?

Apollo

VIP
@World

Orthodox Ashkenazi Jews in the West have arranged marriages to keep their purity in the West and do genetic testing to prevent inbreeding and diseases. Man these guys are smart.

They also have one of the highest fertility rates of any Jewish group (the Orthodox). :hmm:

World

VIP
@World

Orthodox Ashkenazi Jews in the West have arranged marriages to keep their purity in the West and do genetic testing to prevent inbreeding. Man these guys are smart.
And these guys think they can pass down Somali culture, traditions and identity to their ancestors by marrying a foreigner. LOL. Don’t they know that marriage isn’t just a union between man and wife, but two families coming together? How do you expect your Somali family and her foreign family to be close when they can’t even communicate?

No woman is beautiful enough for me to want a Paki father in law.

World

VIP
:bell::russ::deadrose:

1D5B44B6-815D-4676-98E6-572D7E0A8267.jpeg

World

VIP
Do you think a weird new subrace will emerge in the UK or the West in general called ''Muslim Coloureds''. Perhaps in like 200 years from now based on current projections?
The UK Muslim population is heavily South Asian, nearly 40 % Pakistani, and 30 % other South Asian. There isn’t that much diversity for there to be a “coloured” sub race.

200 years from now is 8 generations, who knows if there will even be a prominent Muslim community that far down the line? By the 4th generation, UK Muslims would have lost all ties and attachments to their original country of origin, and would easily assimilate into society.

Islam may become a dominant religion among the working/lower class as well. It’s the most dominant religion in UK prisons. So who knows tbh?

The UK Muslim population is heavily South Asian, nearly 40 % Pakistani, and 30 % other South Asian. There isn’t that much diversity for there to be a “coloured” sub race.

200 years from now is 8 generations, who knows if there will even be a prominent Muslim community that far down the line? By the 4th generation, UK Muslims would have lost all ties and attachments to their original country of origin, and would easily assimilate into society.

Islam may become a dominant religion among the working/lower class as well. It’s the most dominant religion in UK prisons. So who knows tbh?
I agree. Even alotta full Somali kids born in the mid 2000s can't speak decent Af Somali. I say they're Somali by name and having canjeero for breakfast.
Imagine after 50 years. And then add to that marrying ajnabi. Your wife will spend more time with your children than you since you're the breadwinner. Imagine if she's ajnabi

All this importance on male lineage :comeon:but the ancestors when adopting Islam said f*ck it and started from scratch making an mythical Arabian the root :ulyin:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
And their food is on point. They got a lot from the Ottomans. I think they're super racist though? I've known a few Greeks and I've never seen them date outside their groups, even other Europeans. Male or female.

Greeks from Greece seem to be open but they are ressentful about immigrants and refugees from Syria and Africa.
I like their culture and their language and history,
and also their women:salute:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Apollo
british asians hardly intermarry they prefare to stick to their own and have a strong indo aryan cultral heritage bollywood,food, cinema clothing along beocuse of that they will allways stick around

somalis on the other hand dont seem to fit that description, besides they have their own cinema that depicts south asian history and pride heritage culture and a sense of an indo aryan heritage

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: Whoever claims to belong to anyone other than his father on him will be the curse of Allaah and the angels and all the people.

(Reported by Ibn Maajah, 2599; Saheeh al-Jaami, 6104).

You keep on bring up this hadith, but there is a difference between nationality ethnicity, race and lineage.

Why is it that there are Saudi Arabian with different ethnic origins?

There are Hijazi Saudis with Turkish lineage, African and Yemeni lineage.

If you are son of Abdullah you will always be son of Abdullah. Yet the sons of Abdullah can migrate to a different nation and become part of said nation after many generations.

Our ancestors understood this, which is why they had no problem believing that their forefathers were of Arab origin, despite now being Somali.

I have a question for the guys that nobody seems to want to answer.

Is an Arab/Asian girl a self hater for marrying a Somali?

Is she turning her back against her ethnicity?

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
I have a question for the guys that nobody seems to want to answer.

Is an Arab/Asian girl a self hater for marrying a Somali?

Is she turning her back against her ethnicity?
no

because she doesnt mock somali men online and create an entire hastag around bullying and mocking their men

they also dont make ajnabi youtube videos calling their ajnabi gorilla husbands habar yoonis and mocking somali men online

this makes the asian girls not self haters something you continue to fail to see

no

because she doesnt mock somali men online and create an entire hastag around bullying and mocking their men

they also dont make ajnabi youtube videos calling their ajnabi gorilla husbands habar yoonis and mocking somali men online

this makes the asian girls not self haters something you continue to fail to see

No according to sspot any somali girl that marries an Ajnabi is a self hater, even the maskeen ones who have probably never said anything about a Somali guy.

Is a Somali girl a self hater for marrying an Arab guy? Even if she has not mocked her people?

Lets be real if a Somali girl is a self hater for marrying out then so are Arab and Asian girls that you gass up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending