Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali = having a Somali father AND mother.

Their children will be half-breeds. Only having a Somali father is not enough.
I was mistaken. You are a true geeljire. Forgive me
giphy (30).gif

A half-breed is a half-breed.

giphy (31).gif

we must ensure the survival and prosperity of the Cushtic race. race mixers like that Americanized (look at pic ones hair and the women without hijabs) Somali will lead to the downfall of our National resurgency. these half Somalis will not accept true Somali culture (nor will they be accepted lmao) and they will just be another mutt to muddy our gene pool. true nationalistic ubermench will never EVER be mutts.

Attachments

• 1546975002935.jpg
    1546975002935.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 322
this is big bro, over the years i have been seeing somali guys marry indian and pakistani chicks, muslim chicks,

a bangali girl onced wanted me to meet her dad, and a Pakistani wanted me to marry her when at uni, a half indian and her mum being gnglish once wanted marriage, i think he was 1door,

deep down i am a little racist, i remember somali guy at uni married to an pakistani girl,

an Albanian Muslim chick asked me out once, i asked how many bros do you have naya, she said 6, i said good bye and good luck sister, i will not get stabbed for some Eastern Europeans muslim halimo,

somali man a doing a lot of inter mixing with asian halimos, its kept down low, it happens a lot in kenya too, somalis marrying arabs and indians,

i know a few marehans married to indian girls, an mohamed zubeer ddue here in UK, she even says agah and calls herself Ogaden, waa muslim, she demands to be called Ogaden,
kek based

i read the farahexit guys tweets, he has some major hate for somali girls,

dude hates our ladies, he must have been rejcted big time, he has massive cuqdad, so tasting foreign malab makes him rant on twitter and insult our qalanjos?

its his loss, our girls dont need that dude, no need to insult our girls, uff calayk,

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
this is big bro, over the years i have been seeing somali guys marry indian and pakistani chicks, muslim chicks,

a bangali girl onced wanted me to meet her dad, and a Pakistani wanted me to marry her when at uni, a half indian and her mum being gnglish once wanted marriage, i think he was 1door,

deep down i am a little racist, i remember somali guy at uni married to an pakistani girl,

an Albanian Muslim chick asked me out once, i asked how many bros do you have naya, she said 6, i said good bye and good luck sister, i will not get stabbed for some Eastern Europeans muslim halimo,

somali man a doing a lot of inter mixing with asian halimos, its kept down low, it happens a lot in kenya too, somalis marrying arabs and indians,

i know a few marehans married to indian girls, an mohamed zubeer ddue here in UK, she even says agah and calls herself Ogaden, waa muslim, she demands to be called Ogaden,

I'd risk it all for that Albanian girl, even if she had 12 brothers and not 6. Definetly worth it, they are so fine!

:banderas:

i read the farahexit guys tweets, he has some major hate for somali girls,

dude hates our ladies, he must have been rejcted big time, he has massive cuqdad, so tasting foreign malab makes him rant on twitter and insult our qalanjos?

its his loss, our girls dont need that dude, no need to insult our girls, uff calayk,
oh no! what are the hijab wearing somali women going to do without this wannabe !

I'd risk it all for that Albanian girl, even if she had 12 brothers and not 6. Definetly worth it, they are so fine!

she has massive boooobs, i was 17/18 anyways, never, you will always hide from her fam, i need a girl where i chill with her fam, hence why a somali queen will always do for me, we have the sexiest most gorgeous loyal females on earth, why would i want a foreign halimo?

she has massive boooobs, i was 17/18 anyways, never, you will always hide from her fam, i need a girl where i chill with her fam, hence why a somali queen will always do for me, we have the sexiest most gorgeous loyal females on earth, why would i want a foreign halimo?
walahi its ironically the refugee Somalis which are the worst at loyalty in my experience

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
we must ensure the survival and prosperity of the Cushtic race. race mixers like that Americanized (look at pic ones hair and the women without hijabs) Somali will lead to the downfall of our National resurgency. these half Somalis will not accept true Somali culture (nor will they be accepted lmao) and they will just be another mutt to muddy our gene pool. true nationalistic ubermench will never EVER be mutts.

main-qimg-36a0365a66142a5e8179110a608e9d96

somali girls have the body, face, usually mostly zero milage, virginal, shy, islam, i know her mama and daddy and fam and in case anything happens it will be sorted,

am i the only one who loves somali girls on this forum horta? agah,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending