Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i wont lie though, i have been told indian ladies waa very oilly and wet, i have always wanted to drill some oil, but only if its halal marrage, but i do sometimes fancy me some curry oilness and make her say agah gah bandu mandu banji lula ab bahot qob surayhey

walahi its ironically the refugee Somalis which are the worst at loyalty in my experience

i dont know, maybe because i have been surrounded by sexy somali girls that exude confidence,

i have halal dated a lot of girls in my 20s, i was a dandy somali james bond, they called me jamaca botaan,

i just find somali girls sexy, waa subag

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'll admit there are few that were really tempting but some of the worst divorce storys I've heard have been between Somali guys who wifed an asian.

I'll admit there are few that were really tempting but some of the worst divorce storys I've heard have been between Somali guys who wifed an asian.

Drop the info. I haven't heard of any divorces, but I only personally know 2 guys that married Asians

I went to East London recently, never have I seen so many Somali/Asian couples of both genders. I was so surprised because didn't know it was that common. Something you rarely see in West.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Abdis go yonder and eat well at the Bombay buffet. In the event you and the Mrs. get a deadly case of flatulence - RIP. :siilaanyosmile:

:siilaanyolaugh: I'm a decade your senior, my child.
U should give us younger Geeljires a chance.

We have better stamina, better looking, no biidar and we even have healthier sperms which would be beneficial for u mi amor
full

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending