Marrying South Asian girls is the new wave for somali men in the UK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any guy who only considers a woman’s beauty when marrying her is thinking with his penis, and not his brain. Lol, what are you gonna do when your taliban wife takes her children and runs off to Afghanistan/Pakistan?

For once i actually 100% agree with you.

You're kids might have your lineage but culture and language wise your wife will always dominate.

Languages are called mother tongue for a reason.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I have a question for the guys that nobody seems to want to answer.

Is an Arab/Asian girl a self hater for marrying a Somali?

Is she turning her back against her ethnicity?

She's not a self hater because she doesn't hate herself and her race.
But indeed, she turned her back against her ethnicity by choosing race-mixing.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
No according to sspot any somali girl that marries an Ajnabi is a self hater, even the maskeen ones who have probably never said anything about a Somali guy.
doesnt matter all the famous Somali girls on you tube and twitter bash their men and have lead to the saying
"somali men are trash"
they even continue to bash us and mock us on twitter even creating a hashtag around it

i dont care about the miskeen ones beocuse they are the minority

stop lying and face the truth also maybe
you should talk it over with youre fellow sisters
instead of coming for us:samwelcome:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If I could, i would have a harem of women. From different races and ethnic groups:siilaanyosmile:

doesnt matter all the famous Somali girls on you tube and twitter bash their men and have lead to the saying
"somali men are trash"
they even continue to bash us and mock us on twitter even creating a hashtag around it

i dont care about the miskeen ones beocuse they are the minority

stop lying and face the truth also maybe
you should talk it over with youre fellow sisters
instead of coming for us:samwelcome:

Asian girls are also known to say men are trash on twitter as well.

There are holes in your arguments tbh.

You can't call Somali girls self haters then put Asian girls on a pedestal when they do the exact same thing to their men.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

You can't call Somali girls self haters then put Asian girls on a pedestal when they do the exact same thing to their men.
never heard of it somali women do it the most
they call us big booty ez skinnys they even try to portray us as unattractive loosers

none of which asian girls do, not to forget those youtube videos calling their gorilla husbands habar yoonis i can never forget that some of us take pride in our family lineage and country which you xaarlimos dont

talk to youre blm Madow lives matter we wuz slaves femenist somali men are tras xaarlimos
and get of our backs nayaa:mahubowtf:

Last edited:

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
No according to sspot any somali girl that marries an Ajnabi is a self hater, even the maskeen ones who have probably never said anything about a Somali guy.

Is a Somali girl a self hater for marrying an Arab guy? Even if she has not mocked her people?

Lets be real if a Somali girl is a self hater for marrying out then so are Arab and Asian girls that you gass up.

I dont think marrying out makes you a self hater automatically. It’s when you disparage, generalize or disregard country, culture or men/women from your ethnicity it becomes a little suspect.

Problem with somali girls is they are culturally weak women. They are followers and naive. The average 18 year old xalimo in the west equals 15 year old white girl in terms of maturity. Real talk

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Seems like u shaved off too early bro. U should have waited another year or two.

Right now u look much older with bald head :pachah1:

I like looking old :siilaanyolaugh: I look mature and i hate looking like a kid:noneck: i know that i will look awesome at the age of 40, because no gray hair and my beard will be as white as Snow White:siilaanyosmile:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Do u attract older Xalimoids with your bald head? :pachah1:

I don't know, some say i'm disgusting and i look like a terrorist and some find it cool!
It's a matter of taste:samwelcome: I attracted a halimo who was younger than me, maybe it was my beard:shookgabre: and some girls in the west like bald headed and bearded guys like myself:noneck: but as i'm fat and not-so handsome, it's not that easy tbh:ayaanswag:

I don't know, some say i'm disgusting and i look like a terrorist and some find it cool!
It's a matter of taste:samwelcome: I attracted a halimo who was younger than me, maybe it was my beard:shookgabre: and some girls in the west like bald headed and bearded guys like myself:noneck: but as i'm fat and not-so handsome, it's not that easy tbh:ayaanswag:
U don't look ugly man, u just need to hit the gym.

Remember if u can't attract a young prime Xalimoid, then there's always a post wall Xalimoid like @RICH who's waiting for u to go down on one knee and propose :mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.