Markus Ho-ehne Discussion On PL/SL/SSC Conflict

The Shabaab today are led by HJ/Isaaq. There is not a natural resources conflict, it's an idoor with an cimaamad.
Is this your attempt to change the subject into who leads who? Dude face it Puntland president founded Al Shabaab by instigating war with Warsangali and Cali Salebaan founded ISIS unit in Bari.

The terrorists are still wracking havoc in Puntland but here you are.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
Is this your attempt to change the subject into who leads who? Dude face it Puntland president founded Al Shabaab by instigating war with Warsangali and Cali Salebaan founded ISIS unit in Bari.

The terrorists are still wracking havoc in Puntland but here you are.
It's not an attempt, it's a literal fact. The first Emir was given a pardon by the FGS and the resource/clan war ended only for Isaaqs to take up the mantle and continue the bombings. Warsangeli don't lead the war.

You are arguing because they didn't attack Gaalkacyo they weren't a threat even though they were moving towards the city.

:heh:

No I keep hearing Puntlanders talking about Puntland setting up a government at great expense of themselves. Dude you were polishing the shows of Ethiopian troops you were afraid from Hawiye Invading Puntland with their superior militia.

repo

VIP
No I keep hearing Puntlanders talking about Puntland setting up a government at great expense of themselves. Dude you were polishing the shows of Ethiopian troops you were afraid from Hawiye Invading Puntland with their superior militia.
The last hold was Galmudug with Qeybdiid. You are the clown claiming there was no two front war when ICU were 40 miles from Gaalkacyo. I think you need to brush up on your history, you move a little too confident.

It's not an attempt, it's a literal fact. The first Emir was given a pardon by the FGS and the resource/clan war ended only for Isaaqs to take up the mantle and continue the bombings. Warsangeli don't lead the war.
Atom was Warsangali and he founded the first terrorist cell apposed to Puntland. The leader of Al Shabaab is a Dir but they don't care about clans because every clan is represented there.

It's funny watching Puntlanders doing everything in their power to deflect blame from Cadde Muse. You can thank him for all assassinations and instability in Bari.

repo

VIP
Atom was Warsangali and he founded the first terrorist cell apposed to Puntland. The leader of Al Shabaab is a Dir but they don't care about clans because every clan is represented there.

It's funny watching Puntlanders doing everything in their power to deflect blame from Cadde Muse. You can thank him for all assassinations and instability in Bari.
Shabaab NE is led by a Habar Jeclo. Do a little more reading.

Atom was never a representitive of Warsangeli and no one fought for him, there were more HJ amirs and iidoors tahriibs than Warsangeli and Tinle.

Shabaab NE is led by a Habar Jeclo. Do a little more reading.

The Supreme leader of Al Shabaab is Dir. Al Shabaab in Puntland are an extension of the south.

You're talking as if Al Shabaab in Puntland are different from those in Mogadishu. They're the same organisation led by Dir. I remember a time every Al Shabaab attack was credited to Godane pre 2014, but because the new leader is Dir suddenly it no longer serves your propaganda. We get it accountability is nonexistent in Puntland.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
If Cadde Muse didn't want a 2 front war then why did he instigate a war with Warsangali and brought upon terrorists to settle right next to Bosasso. I don't believe in this 2 war front narrative. Show me a single USC attack on Galkacyo there was none. AY had the full backing of IC what could broke region of Puntland offer to AY that IC did not. AY toke 2500 soldiers from Puntland and they acted as glorified security guards to AY. Most of the fighting with ICU was undertaken by Ethiopian troops not Puntland or Rahanweyn Resistance Army.
USC attacked in 1992 or 1993. SSDF & USC had peace agreement in xamar in 1993 that Galgacyio will be to MJ. Plus Islamic courts attacked PL in 2003 and been defeated, that was time Puntlander leaders decided to go south because of Islamic courts.

So he was right!, 2004 Jeegaan start to push our army in Sool after we had to bring most of army to south to defend Mudug from Islamic courts. PL was in 2 war.

Last edited:
Whenever they bring up the past, tell them what's happening today.

That's funny because leader of Al Shabaab is a Dir you never being it up.
USC attacked in 1992 or 1993. SSDF & USC had peace agreement in xamar in 1993 that Galgacyio will be to MJ. Plus Islamic courts attacked PL in 2003 and been defeated, that was time Puntlander leaders decided to go south because of Islamic courts.

So he was right!, 2004 Jeegaan start to push our army in Sool after we had to bring most of army to south to defend Mudug from Islamic courts. PL was in 2 war.

I'm aware of USC attacking GK (Nus Qiyamo) I meant the ICU. AY was the president of Puntland before he was become the president of Somalia and feared a Hawiye led ICU would overrun Puntland so like any good elder he brought Ethiopians to destroy ICU creating Al Shabaab and this mess.

AY has taken 2500 soldier with him to Baidaoa they acted little more than AY's body guards.

Kenya was asking for support from USA against Alkabab, so what is funny about :reallymaury: .

I pointed out the incompetency of Puntland they allowed AS to take a foothold in Galgala and here they are pleading IC for help to solve a problem of their own creation.

Cadde is arguably the worst leader in Puntland history a lot of his mistakes are still effecting Puntland at present.

repo

VIP
The Supreme leader of Al Shabaab is Dir. Al Shabaab in Puntland are an extension of the south.

You're talking as if Al Shabaab in Puntland are different from those in Mogadishu. They're the same organisation led by Dir. I remember a time every Al Shabaab attack was credited to Godane pre 2014, but because the new leader is Dir suddenly it no longer serves your propaganda. We get it accountability is nonexistent in Puntland.
Indeed, he has the title of Emir for a reason. If he was to abandon his cause Shabaab would cease to exist in the mountains. The point of this conversation is that you said Puntland cause Shabaab due to a resource war with Warsangeli, well there is no resource war today and the man leading them is an Isaaq from Somaliland.

repo

VIP
That's funny because leader of Al Shabaab is a Dir you never being it up.

I'm aware of USC attacking GK (Nus Qiyamo) I meant the ICU. AY was the president of Puntland before he was become the president of Somalia and feared a Hawiye led ICU would overrun Puntland so like any good elder he brought Ethiopians to destroy ICU creating Al Shabaab and this mess.

AY has taken 2500 soldier with him to Baidaoa they acted little more than AY's body guards.
Ethiopia did not intervene to help Puntland. This is another fictional tale, like where you said there was no two front war. Due to laangaab mentality, you think in terms of vengeance when his quest was more likely power.

Indeed, he has the title of Emir for a reason. If he was to abandon his cause Shabaab would cease to exist in the mountains. The point of this conversation is that you said Puntland cause Shabaab due to a resource war with Warsangeli, well there is no resource war today and the man leading them is an Isaaq from Somaliland.
That's a weak argument. It's like saying ICU no longer exists why Al Shabaab are still around?

The leader of Al Shabaab is Dir he got a foothold in Bari and infiltrated Puntland, plain and simple. The majority of recruits remain Darood as well so you whole deflection to present is categorically false.

Last edited:
Ethiopia did not intervene to help Puntland. This is another fictional tale, like where you said there was no two front war. Due to laangaab mentality, you think in terms of vengeance when his quest was more likely power.

Than why didn't Puntland mighty army of 2500 recruits did not retake Mogadishu from ICU themselves and instead they polished the shoes of Ethiopian Army invading Mogadishu?

AY might been thirsty for power but he thought first and foremost was to guarantee the security of his home state Puntland.

Trending