Markus Ho-ehne Discussion On PL/SL/SSC Conflict

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Majeertanya lies don't work anymore sister SSDF had no comprehensive vision for Somalia after the kacaan regime as it was dominated by former military officers and a ideological communist faction who wanted to continue the kind of junta that existed in 1969 but slightly different that's most of them defected to the regime and given govt posts after their supposed demands was met.
View attachment 206725

Your aunt Sureer Abshir Muuse co founder of SSDF appointed to work in Somalia's London embassy here's her defending the kacaan regime

While SNM which had clear goals for somali nation after deposing the regime they never got close to mengistu or harbor any communist ideology and they only operated in their deegans in Hawd which was the main military camp for the movement and every isaaq diaspora had to send money through dahabshiil founder previous hawala to fund the movement and it was collected from every sub no one could have denied that as elders pushed for Isaaqs to keep sending money as was a truly a liberation war struggle for us.

View attachment 206726
Bro she put you on the ignore list. When people dont like to her facts they will ignore you and act blind:manny:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
He made that up here's what former SNM member has to say about this

You have to keep in mind restoring Somaliland independence was never on the SNM agenda as everyone in the movement wanted to overthrew the regime and establish a new Somali democratic system as unity was still popular but the events of xamar 1991 is what led to finally broke away from the rest of Somalia

I have read about SNM involvements in non Isaaq areas, they were coercing the regions before May 1991 to achieve northern supremacy, all the jabhads that sprung up like USP, SDA, USF were ready to sit in Djibouti but SNM wanted a 50/50 deal with Caydiid only and even then that was not enough for many in the SNM

There needs to be a need to want unity at all costs if it is true unity. If the events of 1991 changes then it negates the need to secede.

I have Caydiid's letter for a military solution in Somaliland and Puntland but I will not share it for now

harvey specter suits GIF

I have read about SNM involvements in non Isaaq areas, they were coercing the regions before May 1991 to achieve northern supremacy, all the jabhads that sprung up like USP, SDA, USF were ready to sit in Djibouti but SNM wanted a 50/50 deal with Caydiid only and even then that was not enough for many in the SNM

There needs to be a need to want unity at all costs if it is true unity. If the events of 1991 changes then it negates the need to secede.

I have Caydiid's letter for a military solution in Somaliland and Puntland but I will not share it for now

harvey specter suits GIF
Caydiid AUN wanted to keep the promise of the deal signed between USC SNM and SPM of power sharing in the new transitional govt as Cali Mahdi didn't honor the deal when he and his manifesto group quickly declared their own govt thus breaking USC into two factions and strengthening fakash militia in the south.

Here's what Caydiid Aun has to say about SL

You wrong here, AY went south cause xamar was in jungle. ICU used to attack ethiopia in media and had war with PL in Mudug in 2004 or 2003.

Main point ICU had many enemy's from their aggressive actions.

Xamar was a jungle kulaha. ICU brought peace and stability to south Somalia a feat AY could never accomplish.

We already knew some ICU (Al Shabaab faction led by Aweys & Cayrow) were extremist but they were a minority with figures placed at 700 fighter. How can a radical cell numbering less than 1k give AY the right to call in Ethiopian troops to invade Mogadishu and dismantle majority moderate factions of ICU?

Literally the entire world dubbed the 2006 invasion as a total failure after Al Shabaab rise to the top replacing moderate ICU. But don't mind me, leave it to Puntlanders to pull in every stop defending that dreaded treachery. Everything Somalia suffers from today can be attributed to 2006. Al Shabaab, toothless SFG, federal states on eachothers throat filled with kibir and entertains foreign intervention.

All this can be traced back to AY fatal mistake in 2006. He literally set up the current malfunctioning federal government replacing the strong central government of ICU who acted more like a government than his government could ever be.

Trending