Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No; he must be more experienced

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No; it doesn't matter/I have no control over that

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I rather my man (ie husband) be sexually experienced. I dont want a virgin husband. What am i going to do with a virgin husband? I dont want a shy man nor a nice man. Period.
Abayo can you explain why you don't want a nice men? Please be honest :ufdup:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Go to a red light district and get rid of your shame. You need your dickk wet. These women say they need a virgin, but they also need good dicck. What they mean by a "virgin" is a man with no past, not if the dicck has been used. When a woman tells you "I miss you" she doesn't mean you, she misses your dicck. Go and polish your technique, become a real Mandingo. There is no honor in being a virgin. Listen to your bro and come over to this side, don't let these females tell you shit. No wonder you went bald, I would also in that condition. And that borderline tranny wig.:cryinglaughsmiley:

I just a high testosterone level, i'm balding and quite hairy and my hair and nails grow quick and i'm always horny AF! it's normal for a young male tbh
but thanks but i need to at least lose some fat,because being fat reduces my T level and my "manliness" :farmajoyaab::dabcasar: I gave to myself at least 8 month (before my anniversary) to lose at least 20 to 30kg (i think 50 pounds)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Lol I never wear it outside the internet. I always have my bald head with me:gaasdrink:might consider some hair implant in the future :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Bald and plays dress up.

giphy.gif

No, actually there are exception to the virgin rule. 4head is allowed to be virgin. He is a pure soul. I only wished he was not atheist.
@4head Pure soul to an atheist?:russsmug: See? You are emasculated, a bear without his claws, these females treat you like a puppy. :cryinglaughsmiley:You need them to call you a demon.:denzelnigga:

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
@4head Pure soul to an atheist?:russsmug: See? You are emasculated, a bear without his claws, these females treat you like a puppy. :cryinglaughsmiley:You need them to call you a demon.:denzelnigga:

I'm a simple bear, i can be dangerous if i'm in danger but i'm not emasculated, i have a date this month but not sure it'll work out with that girl but i don't care if not I will have more time with me:geek::geek::geek:

Horta can I ask you all this simple question. Can a bloke who never had sex with a woman, but wanks daily and knows the names of every star even including Mongolian stars be considered a virgin? Sorry @4head

I do not care if the girl is a virgin or not.

I would not want her to be a hoe but a lot of women have only had sex once or twice or were victims of sexual assault.

But if you are a man that has tons of sex, shouldn't you expect nothing less than a promiscuous wife?

You laughed at the title, didn't you? :dabcasar:

There is a Zulu tradition for detecting whether a man has been 'deflowered.'

Here are the indicators:

• Apparently, very dark knees are a sign a man has lost his virginity.
  • "If [he] urinates straight up into the air, he is a virgin. If the urine sprays, he has had sex before."
  • The eyes are the seat of the soul and they must have a little luster if he's indeed pure.
If that proves unreliable:
  • Try asking (though he may lie).
  • Shy around women and reluctant to touch them. Husband material.
  • Dig into his relationship history (everyone leaves receipts so don't be afraid to dig through the trash).
  • Hasn't dated much, or been in very many serious relationships.

So, how important is Male Virginity to you? And would you accept a 'reformer' if he cleaned up his act?

No Somali male will date today's Somali females. So what's the point of this question?

Go to a red light district and get rid of your shame. You need your dickk wet. These women say they need a virgin, but they also need good dicck. What they mean by a "virgin" is a man with no past, not if the dicck has been used. When a woman tells you "I miss you" she doesn't mean you, she misses your dicck. Go and polish your technique, become a real Mandingo. There is no honor in being a virgin. Listen to your bro and come over to this side, don't let these females tell you shit. No wonder you went bald, I would also in that condition. And that borderline tranny wig.:cryinglaughsmiley:
Agreed we have been dealt he worst hand. No Somali female is pure! That's all bullshit. If we had other Muslim females as our counterparts then I'd say remains virgin but man there ain't no chance in hell you ain't getting a revert former ajnabi lover who now want to marry back in after learning that all men don't want to marry them.

Just get a nice ajnabi girl to take you for a spin! Aren't you in university? It's almost impossible not to get laid unless you have no game and dress badly. Cadaan girls will f*ck you anywhere and do kinky shit no apple girl can do.

:gucciwhat:

women don't care about male virginity intact it makes you less attractive as shown by bachelorette
:farmajoyaab: women love players and men that get around unlike men:siilaanyosmile:
They gone end up like African American females. They are usedin their twenties and then when they hit 30 and start to deteriorate they look for a good virgin but only weird incels are left and thus they remain single for life and accept anything hence ending up with cowardly father's that run away form their children.

Somali men are not just dating todays Somali girls but are also marrying them.

Sorry walal #abdiexit is all in your head.

:hemad:
Males always have choices. Females that worship low caste ppl don't period. Keep reassuring yourself tho! until you end up like AA females.

:denzelnigga:

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Somali men are not just dating todays Somali girls but are also marrying them.

Sorry walal #abdiexit is all in your head.

:hemad:
They are marrying the good respectable girls tho. Nobody is gonna marry a trust me and they can’t hide

:hillarybiz:

A dummies guide to Chlamydia

I've seen the local dupe every one don't be fooled.
Face it this generation are running far from somali females and it ain't because they have shit hair! you will be the next AA females just get ready for that. No one will fall for you tricks anymore! may this be the last generation where a full blooded xalimo is born. Diaspora males will marry ajnabi women from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending