• No; it doesn't matter/I have no control over that

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Knowles help me out here! i've never seen a xalimo so obsessed about somali males leaving before. Indoctrinate her with you Anti somali males speech before it turns ugly like Brexit. I'm not used to dealing with delusional xaarlimos!

I bet she's the type of xalimo to get pissed by the fact that her somali man will get cadaan xur al ayn in jannah!

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Nope it's just clear as day that in this day and age Xalimos ain't shit! our forefathers were unfortunate not to be blessed with latina women as neigbours instead of oromo or bantu females. Other wise we would be a different looking demographic today, much like the arabs who pounced on white persian and byzantine females and even admitted the inability to ignore their beauty in the hadiths. Btw all males worship non african females! it's in our DNA and that can't be changed so please get of our dicks and let us enjoy the land of milk and honey.

If you are so confident most somali males won't marry out then fine just leave us be. Besides much like knowles my agenda is to make sure that no xalimos are born in the next generation. I will be tenacious and take up a role as a politician in somalia and will implement laws that will favour the free migration of latinas and cadaan females of the highest caste. Then we will see who will choose dusty xalimos over thicc booty ajnabi models. The only catch is that they will be required to convert to islam as per my five point plan.

1)Run as politician
2)make somalia filthy rich and get in israels good side to avoid uneccesary democracy in future
3)import fine ass ajnabi females with promises of mail order bride privileges (kinda like how brazil whitened up it's population search it up if you don't believe me)
4)Have the state fund somali males to marry ajnabi females in case the odd few decide to rebel and stick to dusty xalimos
5) Sit back and watch my plan unfold and give birth to a nation of high iq maladjusted children that will not self hate like xalimoid females

Haters be hatin on the game! you think i care about xalimos when really i just want to eliminate them from the equation.
:trumpsmirk::denzelnigga:

Thank you for the cute diatribe.

:farmajoyaab: Was your father in your life? What's your relationship with your mother?

Did you get much parental attention growing up?

Be honest.

Thank you for the cute diatribe.

:farmajoyaab: Was your father in your life? What's your relationship with your mother?

Did you get much parental attention growing up?

Be honest.
You can assume whatever you like it doesn't really matter! i can assume also that you are a basement dwelling fat xaalimo that is bothered by somali males decisions to date out.

Tbh this discussion is pointless. Countless threads are made bashing somali males and no one says much. somali males are slandered when a yemeni rapes his daughter and no one says shit. Yet abdis declare they are moving on and now all i get is xalimos attacking for a personal decision. Damn! live and let live. Yall support gays and transgender ppl on this site and yet even in real life males get hate for marrying out.

:manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You can assume whatever you like it doesn't really matter! i can assume also that you are a basement dwelling fat xaalimo that is bothered by somali males decisions to date out.

Tbh this discussion is pointless. Countless threads are made bashing somali males and no one says much. somali males are slandered when a yemeni rapes his daughter and no one says shit. Yet abdis declare they are moving on and now all i get is xalimos attacking for a personal decision. Damn! live and let live. Yall support gays and transgender ppl on this site and yet even in real life males get hate for marrying out.

:manny:

Why have you deflected?

You're creating stories about what I look like and the beliefs I epouse? Lol. Dream away. So, questioning why someone uses generalizations and universal qualifiers like all and every means I care what people with no connection to me do with their lives? Lol.

I'm a staunched individualist that merely asked for clarification but it appears you got emotional.

:siilaanyolaugh: I will forgive you as you are merely reenacting your lil' cyber dramas you have with your female peers on Twitter. Kkk

Last edited:
Why have you deflected?

You're creating stories about what I look like and the beliefs I epouse? Lol. Dream away. So, questioning why someone uses generalizations and universal qualifiers like all and every means I care what people with no connection to me do with their lives? Lol.

I'm a staunched individualist that merely asked for clarification but it appears you got emotional.

:siilaanyolaugh: I will forgive you as you are merely reenacting your lil' cyber dramas you have with your female peers on Twitter. Kkk
Whatever! Again acting like a psychoanalyst just because you got triggered. Why do you care you care what someone else thinks online?

:hillarybiz:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Whatever! Again acting like a psychoanalyst just because you got triggered. Why do you care you car what someone else thinks online?

:hillarybiz:

So merely asking questions makes me Freud? :farmajoyaab:

:gaasdrink: Also, who was the one writing essays, again?

:browtf:

Lol, never implied that non somali females are prozzies, @thealchemist, told poor 4head to go to the red light district.....and you agreed.

Thats what I call real desperation.

I mean are things so hard for Abdis that prostitutes are your only option?

:browtf:
I gave the dude a unique advice because he is in a desperate situation. No one is fuckking prostitutes on regular you dumb j.

Why are you females so hypocritical? Women only want men who are desired by other women. And guess what? Those men are not virgins. You females are the ones most active on creating this atmosphere. A guy like @4head needs to stop putting you guys in a pedestal because you don't respect guys like that. And I know you @HalimaJ deep down want to get dickeddown by a guy like me. Why else would you be bitter on this thread and care about a man's virginity?

I gave the dude a unique advice because he is in a desperate situation. No one is fuckking prostitutes on regular you dumb j.

Why are you females so hypocritical? Women only want men who are desired by other women. And guess what? Those men are not virgins. You females are the ones most active on creating this atmosphere. A guy like @4head needs to stop putting you guys in a pedestal because you don't respect guys like that. And I know you @HalimaJ deep down want to get dickeddown by a guy like me. Why else would you be bitter on this thread and care about a man's virginity?
Careful they'll call you an incel! because on here somali females don't want to accept that guys get more attention than them.

:ummhmm::stopit:

Careful they'll call you an incel! because on here somali females don't want to accept that guys get more attention than them.

:ummhmm::stopit:
Dude, you have to go out of your way to not get laid in these times. To keep my life simple, I've never been with a xalimo to avoid all the hassle. Incels needs to off themselves. How can you be a man and call yourself an incel? Evolution is telling them that they need to stop reproducing. Weak ass mf make us men look bad.

The smartest woman thinks of securing the bag when looking for a potential partner. She looks if the man has a good character and if he can provide. The woman who's going to become my wife is going to get lucky because I strive for bigger things.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Dude, you have to go out of your way to not get laid in these times. To keep my life simple, I've never been with a xalimo to avoid all the hassle. Incels needs to off themselves. How can you be a man and call yourself an incel? Evolution is telling them that they need to stop reproducing. Weak ass mf make us men look bad.

The smartest woman thinks of securing the bag when looking for a potential partner. She looks if the man has a good character and if he can provide. The woman who's going to become my wife is going to get lucky because I strive for bigger things.

Don't worry for me bro, i've had a gf and now i'm dating a girl :p

I laugh when they mention incel as a trump card. Like that triggers anyone! they legit think we are like autistic asian males who can't look at a female straight just because we avoid certain toxic females. Maybe they should put their pride aside and go for the asian autistic ppl like that other xalimo.

Incels are fucked up it's a mental illness and not a choice! any man can get a woman no matter what. The problem with them is that they have mental issues or aim to high (as seen in the elliot rodger case).

:siilaanyolaugh:

@Yaquub you’re losing control

@Crow stage an intervention this man has lost it
I don't ever take you seriously. You claim to be male at times and then female. Just waiting for the big transgender reveal.

9buEd74.jpg

Don't worry for me bro, i've had a gf and now i'm dating a girl :p
That's good for you, man. Focus on your studies, work and earn money on the side. Don't spend the money on unnecessary things, save as much as you can. Work out and take care of your health and body. Pick up some books and focus on developing your personality. With the women, don't focus too much on them. And when you do meet one, put yourself first. If a woman presents a problem which goes against your self-interest or the points I previously made, drop her. And don't develop expectations, remember we all are shitty human beings. If a chick likes me, ok. If she doesn't, also ok. Life is too short to be worrying about stupid shit. Go and get the money.:icon arrow:

Going to a prozzie is the height of desperations. Pointing that doesn't make someone bitter. Its the new levels reached by Ashy Abdis and its hilarious.

Dumb? Really? Lets use a bit of common sense. Why would a woman who doesn't want to be with a man that sleep around want to erm get dicked down by a guy like you? (Eww very vulgar statement, can't believe you said this). As a woman do you think its hard getting a guy like that Loool, i can get one with the snap of my fingers.

Very dumb and contradictory statement don't you think walal?

Only one bitter here is your friend that decides to make multiple posts screaming about the fact that Somali girls are undesirable hoes. Thats incel behaviour right there.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
That's good for you, man. Focus on your studies, work and earn money on the side. Don't spend the money on unnecessary things, save as much as you can. Work out and take care of your health and body. Pick up some books and focus on developing your personality. With the women, don't focus too much on them. And when you do meet one, put yourself first. If a woman presents a problem which goes against your self-interest or the points I previously made, drop her. And don't develop expectations, remember we all are shitty human beings. If a chick likes me, ok. If she doesn't, also ok. Life is too short to be worrying about stupid shit. Go and get the money.:icon arrow:

thank you brother! :nvjpqts: I really like your advice!

Going to a prozzie is the height of desperations. Pointing that doesn't make someone bitter. Its the new levels reached by Ashy Abdis and its hilarious.

Dumb? Really? Lets use a bit of common sense. Why would a woman who doesn't want to be with a man that sleep around want to erm get dicked down by a guy like you? (Eww very vulgar statement, can't believe you said this). As a woman do you think its hard getting a guy like that Loool, i can get one with the snap of my fingers.

Very dumb and contradictory statement don't you think walal?
You should thank me. You know why? I have never fcked a xalimo. I love my people so much that I haven't corrupted the females. So I'm entitled to a xalimo virgin. You should want me to dickoudown walal.

You should thank me. You know why? I have never fcked a xalimo. I love my people so much that I haven't corrupted the females. So I'm entitled to a xalimo virgin. You should want me to dickoudown walal.

*Someone pass me a bucket.

The idea of sleeping with community dick, that has serviced a plethora of women makes me nauseous. I'm too prestigious to be with one that engages in peasant antics. Why use worn trainers when you can get a knew one?

I know, you understand my concerns. Would you be down to be with the local mattress? I mean you also should consider it if such a woman had impeccable integrity that she avoided to corrupt young Ashy abdis. Like yourself I think its a quality that should be applauded.

*Someone pass me a bucket.

The idea of sleeping with community ****, that has serviced a plethora of women makes me nauseous. I'm too prestigious to be with one that engages in peasant antics. Why use worn trainers when you can get a knew one?

I know, you understand my concerns. Would you be down to be with the local mattress? I mean you also should consider it if such a woman had impeccable integrity that she avoided to corrupt young Ashy abdis. Like yourself I think its a quality that should be applauded.
Walal, you have to understand we have different value systems. We want virgins, you want security. Let's make this a good exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending