Votes: 2 11.1%
  • No; he must be more experienced

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • No; it doesn't matter/I have no control over that

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rare for a to slip through the premarital vetting but if it happens it usually ends in a divorce

No, thats wishful thinking. Respectable girls, the local mattress, the reformed are all getting married all across the country. I'm not even kidding.

Face it this generation are running far from somali females and it ain't because they have shit hair! you will be the next AA females just get ready for that. No one will fall for you tricks anymore! may this be the last generation where a full blooded xalimo is born. Diaspora males will marry ajnabi women from now on.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

You really are an incel. God help you.

It’s rare for a to slip through the premarital vetting but if it happens it usually ends in a divorce
Tbh i feel sorry for any male that marries a female that worships low class culture in this day and age. Our ancestors would have killed for beautiful latina or cadaan females. @HalimaJ is just triggered that her homeland is going to experience a exodus of cadaan and latina converts that will raise actual children with somali tribes and entitlement in their father's land. Xalimos will be stuck with broke rappers and a future of playing guess the father.

:samwelcome:

Tbh i feel sorry for any male that marries a female that worships low class culture in this day and age. Our ancestors would have killed for beautiful latina or cadaan females. @HalimaJ is just triggered that her homeland is going to experience a exodus of cadaan and latina converts that will raise actual children with somali tribes and entitlement in their father's land. Xalimos will be stuck with broke rappers and a future of playing guess the father.

:samwelcome:

Triggered?

I'll marry a Roger and create my own qabil.

Habr Roger. How do you like the sound of that or even better Habr Alejandro?

Triggered?

I'll marry a Roger and create my own qabil.

Habr Roger. How do you like the sound of that or even better Habr Alejandro?
Triggered! is a dusty xalimo that retaliates by thinking her qabil roger won't be killed in majority tribalistic somalia. Let yourself become a alt right dumpster i don't care! i told you the less somali females the next generation the better. Btw almost every culture counts only the father's seed so you would only give birth to some clan less nazi spawn.

:siilaanyolaugh:

You were just egging poor @4head into sleeping with a prozzie and getting the clap.

You're a cheap . I don't deal with hos.
Encouraging him to go for a ajnabi female is the best advice a man can get. They are human females and not prostitutes just because they are not dusty xalimos! it would be better for him to go for a nice female since they won't just want him for mehr. Then again you've never been with an ajnabi girl so how would you know anything you FEMCEL.

Triggered! is a dusty xalimo that retaliates by thinking her qabil roger won't be killed in majority tribalistic somalia. Let yourself become a alt right dumpster i don't care! i told you the less somali females the next generation the better. Btw almost every culture counts only the father's seed so you would only give birth to some clan less nazi spawn.

:siilaanyolaugh:

If my great female dir anscestors can marry Abu Falafel and produce the mighty Isaacs and Daroods then why can't mine. I will follow in her footsteps.

I will make sure to produce 10 sons that will crush your beta offsprings.

:drakelaugh:

I can never be a dumpster as I believe in marriage not fornication, you .

:browtf:
Encouraging him to go for a ajnabi female is the best advice a man can get. They are human females and not prostitutes just because they are not dusty xalimos! it would be better for him to go for a nice female since they won't just want him for mehr. Then again you've never been with an ajnabi girl so how would you know anything you FEMCEL.

Lol, never implied that non somali females are prozzies, @thealchemist, told poor 4head to go to the red light district.....and you agreed.

Thats what I call real desperation.

I mean are things so hard for Abdis that prostitutes are your only option?

:browtf:

Last edited:
If my great female dir anscestors can marry Abu Falafel and produce the mighty Isaacs and Daroods then why can't mine. I will follow in her footsteps.

I will make sure to produce 10 sons that will crush your beta offsprings.

:drakelaugh:

I can never be a dumpster as I believe in marriage not fornication, you .
Again go ahead the less xalimos the better. I gotta get back to life now isntaed of debating with some basement dwelling hijabi who just came to the realisation that somali males won't ever come near her kind. Btw create your clan in yemen before you experience the age for Far right cushiticism.

:drakekidding:

Lol, never implied that non somali females are prozzies, @thealchemist, told poor 4head to go to the red light district.....and you agreed.

Thats what I call real desperation.
You really want somali dick huh? well it's over! besides any so called confident halimo would join Knowles in her " somali males are trash narrative" i feel sorry for you actually but somali males should marry out for obvious reasons and you begging will not change things.

:dabcasar:

Again go ahead the less xalimos the better. I gotta get back to life now isntaed of debating with some basement dwelling hijabi who just came to the realisation that somali males won't ever come near her kind. Btw create your clan in yemen before you experience the age for Far right cushiticism.

:drakekidding:

:trumpsmirk::chrisfreshhah:

Trigggggeeeeered.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
No Somali male will date today's Somali females. So what's the point of this question?

Why that seems quite absolutist of you, mon ami. Why such a definitive claim?
:siilaanyolaugh: Bear your soul to us, did someone do you dirty?

:faysalwtf: Did hooyo mistreat you?

:farmajoyaab: Is Twitter your primary source of accurate information on 'Xalimoids'?

Or are you taking your subjective experience and then extrapolating based on individuals who live quite differently from yourself or those who've been in your acquaintance. :dabcasar:

@Knowles help me out here! i've never seen a xalimo so obsessed about somali males leaving before. Indoctrinate her with you Anti somali males speech before it turns ugly like Brexit. I'm not used to dealing with delusional xaarlimos!

I bet she's the type of xalimo to get pissed by the fact that her somali man will get cadaan xur al ayn in jannah!

:faysalwtf::ileycry:
Why that seems quite absolutist of you, mon ami. Why such a definitive claim?
:siilaanyolaugh: Bear your soul to us, did someone do you dirty?

:faysalwtf: Did hooyo mistreat you?

:farmajoyaab: Is Twitter your primary source of accurate information on 'Xalimoids'?

Or are you taking your subjective experience and then extrapolating based on individuals who live quite differently from yourself or those who've been in your acquaintance. :dabcasar:
Nope it's just clear as day that in this day and age Xalimos ain't shit! our forefathers were unfortunate not to be blessed with latina women as neigbours instead of oromo or bantu females. Other wise we would be a different looking demographic today, much like the arabs who pounced on white persian and byzantine females and even admitted the inability to ignore their beauty in the hadiths. Btw all males worship non african females! it's in our DNA and that can't be changed so please get of our dicks and let us enjoy the land of milk and honey.

If you are so confident most somali males won't marry out then fine just leave us be. Besides much like knowles my agenda is to make sure that no xalimos are born in the next generation. I will be tenacious and take up a role as a politician in somalia and will implement laws that will favour the free migration of latinas and cadaan females of the highest caste. Then we will see who will choose dusty xalimos over thicc booty ajnabi models. The only catch is that they will be required to convert to islam as per my five point plan.

1)Run as politician
2)make somalia filthy rich and get in israels good side to avoid uneccesary democracy in future
3)import fine ass ajnabi females with promises of mail order bride privileges (kinda like how brazil whitened up it's population search it up if you don't believe me)
4)Have the state fund somali males to marry ajnabi females in case the odd few decide to rebel and stick to dusty xalimos
5) Sit back and watch my plan unfold and give birth to a nation of high iq maladjusted children that will not self hate like xalimoid females

Haters be hatin on the game! you think i care about xalimos when really i just want to eliminate them from the equation.
:trumpsmirk::denzelnigga:

As a proud supporter of the LGBTQ community I follow their cultural code of not caring about straight problems like this (body count) his wealth and his success is a far more fruitful discussion to have.
Damn girl
U only fucking with rich niggas huh?
What is your age range
And what do you consider success ?
A stable 9 to 5 earning more than 80k ?
Or a business owner making millions
For me it's the latter

You laughed at the title, didn't you? :dabcasar:

There is a Zulu tradition for detecting whether a man has been 'deflowered.'

Here are the indicators:

• Apparently, very dark knees are a sign a man has lost his virginity.
  • "If [he] urinates straight up into the air, he is a virgin. If the urine sprays, he has had sex before."
  • The eyes are the seat of the soul and they must have a little luster if he's indeed pure.
If that proves unreliable:
  • Try asking (though he may lie).
  • Shy around women and reluctant to touch them. Husband material.
  • Dig into his relationship history (everyone leaves receipts so don't be afraid to dig through the trash).
  • Hasn't dated much, or been in very many serious relationships.

So, how important is Male Virginity to you? And would you accept a 'reformer' if he cleaned up his act?

I'm not a virgin but I'm only gonna marry a virgin, I'll still smash and pass on expired chicks though
Kudhufo kadhaqaq gang

@Knowles help me out here! i've never seen a xalimo so obsessed about somali males leaving before. Indoctrinate her with you Anti somali males speech before it turns ugly like Brexit. I'm not used to dealing with delusional xaarlimos!

I bet she's the type of xalimo to get pissed by the fact that her somali man will get cadaan xur al ayn in jannah!

:faysalwtf::ileycry:

Nope it's just clear as day that in this day and age Xalimos ain't shit! our forefathers were unfortunate not to be blessed with latina women as neigbours instead of oromo or bantu females. Other wise we would be a different looking demographic today, much like the arabs who pounced on white persian and byzantine females and even admitted the inability to ignore their beauty in the hadiths. Btw all males worship non african females! it's in our DNA and that can't be changed so please get of our dicks and let us enjoy the land of milk and honey.

If you are so confident most somali males won't marry out then fine just leave us be. Besides much like knowles my agenda is to make sure that no xalimos are born in the next generation. I will be tenacious and take up a role as a politician in somalia and will implement laws that will favour the free migration of latinas and cadaan females of the highest caste. Then we will see who will choose dusty xalimos over thicc booty ajnabi models. The only catch is that they will be required to convert to islam as per my five point plan.

1)Run as politician
2)make somalia filthy rich and get in israels good side to avoid uneccesary democracy in future
3)import fine ass ajnabi females with promises of mail order bride privileges (kinda like how brazil whitened up it's population search it up if you don't believe me)
4)Have the state fund somali males to marry ajnabi females in case the odd few decide to rebel and stick to dusty xalimos
5) Sit back and watch my plan unfold and give birth to a nation of high iq maladjusted children that will not self hate like xalimoid females

Haters be hatin on the game! you think i care about xalimos when really i just want to eliminate them from the equation.
:trumpsmirk::denzelnigga:
""get in israels good side to avoid uneccesary democracy in future"" i like that :sass2:join them if you can't beat them, we could benefit a lot from forming a friendship with israel

SOMALIA-ISRAEL LOVE :it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending