• No; it doesn't matter/I have no control over that

Votes: 5 27.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What do I get in return? Since virginity is heavily valued in society, i expect to be compensated generously.

A hymen is not a commodity merely to be sold.

Virgnity is intangible. And encompasses a way of being that is totally separate from the influences of a man.

:rejoice: He might offer you lacaag as recompense but a man with zero experience will see you as more than a sexual fetish (because you are the same) but as one that is indispensable.

"Be with a dignified man that is among the clouds. Not one that's heart is weighed down by female crowds."

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Walal, you have to understand we have different value systems. We want virgins, you want security. Let's make this a good exchange.

:siilaanyolaugh: If Ilahi is willing to forgive you dear debauched one than you deserve a reservoir of malaab that no one has tapped. Consider it your redemption and biological patent. Just pay the maintenance fees and do the necessary almsgiving.

Not every woman with a V card will be sold but you'll definitely find some takers.

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
@sophisticate

Why don’t you ladies develop a test kit or a detection procedure for male Somali virginity? I subscribe to Basra’s thinking, but for one major additional reasoning. Love making should be an enjoyable ritual of two people expressing their love to one another and making love to a virgin girl is a messy and a painful experience that’s bereft of enjoyment. It becomes a bloodbath. In most cases, the female is the only virgin party and therefore it becomes an ego trip for the male.

Cuck identified

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I was a virgin up until my mid 20s when I got married

I value virginity because it shows the person got good faith and self restrain
That’s why I stayed virgin otherwise I’d be a hypocrite and liar thats something I don’t want to be cause I want to be a good role model to my future kids inshallah

I think as a guy it doesn’t take much at all to sleep around in the west it’s easy you can go to any party and find a girl who isn’t sober or go on tinder or whatever

I’ve had opportunities to sleep around but I never acted upon it I believe there’s no better way to start a marriage with a clean slate no history no baggage nothing but honesty

:siilaanyolaugh: If Ilahi is willing to forgive you dear debauched one than you deserve a reservoir of malaab that no one has tapped. Consider it your redemption and biological patent. Just pay the maintenance fees and do the necessary almsgiving.

Not every woman with a V card will be sold but you'll definitely find some takers.
You don't understand, I have a good reputation, everything I touch becomes gold, and most women (-feminazi) love me. I will get the best woman there is. No doubt.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I was a virgin up until my mid 20s when I got married

I value virginity because it shows the person got good faith and self restrain
That’s why I stayed virgin otherwise I’d be a hypocrite and liar thats something I don’t want to be cause I want to be a good role model to my future kids inshallah

I think as a guy it doesn’t take much at all to sleep around in the west it’s easy you can go to any party and find a girl who isn’t sober or go on tinder or whatever

I’ve had opportunities to sleep around but I never acted upon it I believe there’s no better way to start a marriage with a clean slate no history no baggage nothing but honesty

Thank you for your perspective, Mercury. You have been the only male here to shed some light from a different angle. It appears the menfolk want to follow a double standard where their beliefs are not in alignment with their deeds. And they have a completely separate standard for themselves than their future spouse. Please continue to be a noble example by setting yourself apart from the discombobulated Abdis. :samwelcome:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You don't understand, I have a good reputation, everything I touch becomes gold, and most women (-feminazi) love me. I will get the best woman there is. No doubt.

I will call you Kanye from this point forward.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending