Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
You laughed at the title, didn't you? :dabcasar:

There is a Zulu tradition for detecting whether a man has been 'deflowered.'

Here are the indicators:

• Apparently, very dark knees are a sign a man has lost his virginity.
  • "If [he] urinates straight up into the air, he is a virgin. If the urine sprays, he has had sex before."
  • The eyes are the seat of the soul and they must have a little luster if he's indeed pure.
If that proves unreliable:
  • Try asking (though he may lie).
  • Shy around women and reluctant to touch them. Husband material.
  • Dig into his relationship history (everyone leaves receipts so don't be afraid to dig through the trash).
  • Hasn't dated much, or been in very many serious relationships.

So, how important is Male Virginity to you? And would you accept a 'reformer' if he cleaned up his act?

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
You laughed at the title, didn't you? :dabcasar:

There is a Zulu tradition for detecting whether a man has been 'deflowered.'

Here are the indicators:

• Apparently, very dark knees are a sign a man has lost his virginity.
  • "If [he] urinates straight up into the air, he is a virgin. If the urine sprays, he has had sex before."
  • The eyes are the seat of the soul and they must have a little luster if he's indeed pure.
If that proves unreliable:
  • Try asking (though he may lie).
  • Shy around women and reluctant to touch them. Husband material.
  • Dig into his relationship history (everyone leaves receipts so don't be afraid to dig through the trash).
  • Hasn't dated much, or been in very many serious relationships.

So, how important is Male Virginity to you? And would you accept a 'reformer' if he cleaned up his act?

As a proud supporter of the LGBTQ community I follow their cultural code of not caring about straight problems like this (body count) his wealth and his success is a far more fruitful discussion to have.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
As a proud supporter of the LGBTQ community I follow their cultural code of not caring about straight problems like this (body count) his wealth and his success is a far more fruitful discussion to have.

Seems very pragmatic of you.

You'd be better off staying away from the rolling stones as they might carry some flesh-eating STI.

:mjlol: Off topic, I read that Usher infected three individuals with herpes, one was a man and two were women. I believe he was sued for not disclosing his love bug status.

@Knowles I'm sure even you have your limits when it comes to men and their body count(s), particularly if they are health injurious.

Muji

VIP
Seems very pragmatic of you.

You'd be better off staying away from the rolling stones as they might carry some flesh-eating STI.

:mjlol: Off topic, I read that Usher infected three individuals with herpes, one was a man and two were women. I believe he was sued for not disclosing his love bug status.

@Knowles I'm sure even you have your limits when it comes to men and their body count(s), particularly if they are health injurious.

Oh I will definitely get him tested

You would be stupid not to

Tukraq

VIP
women don't care about male virginity intact it makes you less attractive as shown by bachelorette
:farmajoyaab: women love players and men that get around unlike men:siilaanyosmile:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I rather my man (ie husband) be sexually experienced. I dont want a virgin husband. What am i going to do with a virgin husband? I dont want a shy man nor a nice man. Period.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Oh I will definitely get him tested

You would be stupid not to

Definitely can't take his word for it. :fittytousand:

women don't care about male virginity intact it makes you less attractive as shown by bachelorette
:farmajoyaab: women love players and men that get around unlike men:siilaanyosmile:

:faysalwtf: But he seems like such a nice guy that wants a meaningful relationship and classical courting. He will probably also heavily invest in who he's with, unlike the malaab addicts. Western society is crazy for chiding people that decide to wait due to personal and/or religious reasons, particularly men.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I rather my man (ie husband) be sexually experienced. I dont want a virgin husband. What am i going to do with a virgin husband? I dont want a shy man nor a nice man. Period.

:yacadiim: Ayeeyo, you are a female Don Juan. I'd have a hard time believing you'd want the well-mannered boy next door that cherishes you for existing.

@sophisticate

Why don’t you ladies develop a test kit or a detection procedure for male Somali virginity? I subscribe to Basra’s thinking, but for one major additional reasoning. Love making should be an enjoyable ritual of two people expressing their love to one another and making love to a virgin girl is a messy and a painful experience that’s bereft of enjoyment. It becomes a bloodbath. In most cases, the female is the only virgin party and therefore it becomes an ego trip for the male.

Tukraq

VIP
Definitely can't take his word for it. :fittytousand:

:faysalwtf: But he seems like such a nice guy that wants a meaningful relationship and classical courting. He will probably also heavily invest in who he's with, unlike the malaab addicts. Western society is crazy for chiding people that decide to wait due to personal and/or religious reasons, particularly men.
in the real world women have and always like assholes and batboys that are a challenge that they can change, also they don't like virgin men because they see him as a loser who docent have many options and is of low value:yacadiim: thats why they say nice guys finish last :siilaanyolaugh: why do you think all these former nice guys aka incels are so mad, took them long enough to understand how women work and how the real world aint like the movies, but for them it was already to late:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

4head its OK u r allowed to be a virgin.
russ.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:yacadiim: Ayeeyo, you are a female Don Juan. I'd have a hard time believing you'd want the well-mannered boy next door that cherishes you for existing.

Sophi

I need a lion for a husband. Do u get my drift?

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

Why don’t you ladies develop a test kit or a detection procedure for male Somali virginity? I subscribe to Basra’s thinking, but for one major additional reasoning. Love making should be an enjoyable ritual of two people expressing their love to one another and making love to a virgin girl is a messy and a painful experience that’s bereft of enjoyment. It becomes a bloodbath. In most cases, the female is the only virgin party and therefore it becomes an ego trip for the male.

If the hymen is socially vaunted I want my corresponding diamond. :birdman: Followed by unadulterated love (or at least something close to it). I chase ideals. Not merely what I feel.

FYI, everyone begins at ground zero. Even the hedonic ones along us. :manny:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
in the real world women have and always like assholes and batboys that are a challenge that they can change, also they don't like virgin men because they see him as a loser who docent have many options and is of low value:yacadiim: thats why they say nice guys finish last :siilaanyolaugh: why do you think all these former nice guys aka incels are so mad, took them long enough to understand how women work and how the real world aint like the movies, but for them it was already to late:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ:

But aren't bad boys and assholes unreliable? :hillarybiz: Where is the balance? And not every guy that's saving himself is involuntarily celibate. :susp:That phraseology will never retire. And it's only alienating the good looking guys that can get women but who choose not to in favour of their career ambitions while still managing to still save themselves. That's what you call rare and a keeper. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is crazy. :comeon: Why the hell would I choose the other guy that is speculated to have green pus coming from God knows where.

Sophi

I need a lion for a husband. Do u get my drift?

No habo, but please explain what that is. I'm not so good with the innuendo. :trumpsmirk:

:ulyin:who said i was a virgin? :chrisfreshhah: well, i'am but it's a secret :hillarybiz::yacadiim::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:

It's because you wear hideous wigs to mask that bidar. Be natural.

:ulyin:who said i was a virgin? :chrisfreshhah: well, i'am but it's a secret :hillarybiz::yacadiim::ayaanswag::ayaanswag:
Go to a red light district and get rid of your shame. You need your dickk wet. These women say they need a virgin, but they also need good dicck. What they mean by a "virgin" is a man with no past, not if the dicck has been used. When a woman tells you "I miss you" she doesn't mean you, she misses your dicck. Go and polish your technique, become a real Mandingo. There is no honor in being a virgin. Listen to your bro and come over to this side, don't let these females tell you shit. No wonder you went bald, I would also in that condition. And that borderline tranny wig.:cryinglaughsmiley:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Go to a red light district and get rid of your shame. You need your dickk wet. These women say they need a virgin, but they also need good dicck. What they mean by a "virgin" is a man with no past, not if the dicck has been used. When a woman tells you "I miss you" she doesn't mean you, she misses your dicck. Go and polish your technique, become a real Mandingo. There is no honor in being a virgin. Listen to your bro and come over to this side, don't let these females tell you shit. No wonder you went bald, I would also in that condition.:cryinglaughsmiley:

No, actually there are exception to the virgin rule. 4head is allowed to be virgin. He is a pure soul. I only wished he was not atheist.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
But aren't bad boys and assholes unreliable? :hillarybiz: Where is the balance? And not every guy that's saving himself is involuntarily celibate. :susp:That phraseology will never retire. And it's only alienating the good looking guys that can get women but who choose not to in favour of their career ambitions while still managing to still save themselves. That's what you call rare and a keeper. Anyone who doesn't see it that way is crazy. :comeon: Why the hell would I choose the other guy that is speculated to have green pus coming from God knows where.

No habo, but please explain what that is. I'm not so good with the innuendo. :trumpsmirk:

It's because you wear hideous wigs to mask that bidar. Be natural.

Lol I never wear it outside the internet. I always have my bald head with me:gaasdrink:might consider some hair implant in the future :siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyosmile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts