Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
That's neither here or there, taking a page from your book. Answer my question, sxb. Was your ancestor originally from the Arabian peninsula or not? :mjpls:

Most Somalis don't even understand the concept of "ethnic group" and identify more with their clan or sub-clan than any esoteric concepts of an ethnicity. Your kidding yourself if you think a Hawiye or Isaac receives better treatment in Puntland than a beesha barakaysan or even any other foreigner. There are certain places that the people from those two clans would have to fear for their lives while any other "ajnabi" is free to do as they wish.
Have you been to Puntland? I've been to your native Bantu lands Tanzania, Angola, Congo, Zambia, wallahi, so let's just agree to disagree.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Darood are not Arabs, I've been to Yemen & Arabia & never have I said once I am an Arab. When they ask I say Somal afrikii

Your not HG tho. It is very insult to non-Hg's claim our victory! 'We won' kulahaa lol

Shut up stupid and dumb only time you open your dirty mouth is against Somalis but the guy who is threatening you and insulting you! Typical SJW go and ass kiss the Bantu to accept among them" I am black"

Last edited:
I am Darood and we are not Arab

yaad ka tahay darood? It doesn't matter what you call yourself. You can call yourself Chinese a million times, but that still doesn't change what runs in your blood and what your abtirsi is. There is nothing wrong with accepting your Arab heritage as do most of your kinsmen back home.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shut out stupid and dumb only time you open your dirty mouth is against Somalis but the guy who is threatening you and insulting you! Typical SJW go and ass kiss the Bantu to accept among them" I am black"
:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Rageedi

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
yaad ka tahay darood? It doesn't matter what you call yourself. You can call yourself Chinese a million times, but that still doesn't change what runs in your blood and what your abtirsi is. There is nothing wrong with accepting your Arab heritage as do most of your kinsmen back home.
Maryoole ba nahay boowe ee ha booyin boowe kkk

Have you been to Puntland? I've been to your native Bantu lands Tanzania, Angola, Congo, Zambia, wallahi, so let's just agree to disagree.

I know people from Puntland. And I am not talking about commoners here. I am talking about the people who are the direct relatives of your leaders like Farole. None of the things I am saying here is new or strange, sxb. Stop feigning ignorance. :mjpls:

Darood are not Arabs, I've been to Yemen & Arabia & never have I said once I am an Arab. When they ask I say Somal afrikii

Tell that to your boqor, sxb. He along with your elders seemed to have not gotten the memo:

Diyaar_Garowga_Caleema_Saarka_Boqor_Burhaan-6.jpg

:banderas::banderas::banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I wore a macawiis when I was in Arabia bradar. When I am amongst my Arab & Bantu (Caribbean) friends I let it be known that I am a maryoole.

Shut out stupid and dumb only time you open your dirty mouth is against Somalis but the guy who is threatening you and insulting you! Typical SJW go and ass kiss the Bantu to accept among them" I am black"
Hello you sick woman answer my goddamn question first why are you claiming Habar Gidirs victory? When we all know you don't care about Hawiyes? but somehow you like to claim our shit. And werent you the one who is all day every day screaming how you want all bantu people to be killed? Naaya aren't bantu people your fellow muslim? Wassakhad yahay you are disgusting and also a heavy qabilist stop hiding under 'somalinimo' when you are the biggest qabiliste on this forum. Stop pretending to be a pro-Somalia! when you don't. If you are a proud waddani dhab you wouldnt say shit like 'bantu people should be killed' you hypocrite now f*ck outta here and go seek help clearly you aint caadi khof yahay walan:camby:

@Cognitivedissonance What do you think of the great Cabdullahi Yusuf and his statements on his awoowe Darod?

"Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa markii ugu horeysay shaaca ka qaaday inuu asalkiisu yahay Yemani ka soo jeeda magaalada Zubeyd, Beesha Jabarti, wuxuuna wareysi dheer oo arrintan uu ku faahfaahinayo iyo xaaladda Soomaaliya siiyay weriye Wakaalada wararka ee dalka Yeman SABA oo u soo martisay.

“Ma ogtahay in awoowgey la yiraahdo C/raxmaan Ismaaciil C/samad Aljabarti, waxay awooweyaashey kasoo haajireen dalka Yeman iyagoo khilaaf Yeman ka dhacay ay uga soo carareen, sidaas ayaa naaneys looga dhigay beesheyda (*******), waana beesha uu ka soo jeeday Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Siyaad Barre, waana Beesha ugu badan Soomaalida” ayuu yiri Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf".

My work here is done. :mjlol:

Hello you sick woman answer my goddamn question first why are you claiming Habar Gidirs victory? When we all know you don't care about Hawiyes? but somehow you like to claim our shit. And werent you the one who is all day every day screaming how you want all bantu people to be killed? Naaya aren't bantu people your fellow muslim? Wassakhad yahay you are disgusting and also a heavy qabilist stop hiding under 'somalinimo' when you are the biggest qabiliste on this forum. Stop pretending to be a pro-Somalia! when you don't. If you are a proud waddani dhab you wouldnt say shit like 'bantu people should be killed' you hypocrite now f*ck outta here and go seek help clearly you aint caadi khof yahay walan:camby:

Typical low iq dumb when I call for killing any body? There is video of Bantu who want to kill Somalis and make their state in south and you accusing me of killing? I simply said they need to go to their own country and people civil Somalis need to be protected from their threats, but only dumb like you would not the difference too stupid and ass kissing the Bantu and black to be one of them. Just shut up dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending