Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Hello you sick woman answer my goddamn question first why are you claiming Habar Gidirs victory? When we all know you don't care about Hawiyes? but somehow you like to claim our shit. And werent you the one who is all day every day screaming how you want all bantu people to be killed? Naaya aren't bantu people your fellow muslim? Wassakhad yahay you are disgusting and also a heavy qabilist stop hiding under 'somalinimo' when you are the biggest qabiliste on this forum. Stop pretending to be a pro-Somalia! when you don't. If you are a proud waddani dhab you wouldnt say shit like 'bantu people should be killed' you hypocrite now f*ck outta here and go seek help clearly you aint caadi khof yahay walan:camby:
:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb:

Typical low iq dumb when I call for killing any body? There is video of Bantu who want to kill Somalis and make their state in south and you accusing me of killing? I simply said they need to go to their own country and people civil Somalis need to be protected from their threats, but only dumb like you would not the difference too stupid and ass kissing the Bantu and black to be one of them. Just shut up dumb
I'm low iq? You saw One video of and individuals on the internet and you associate them with anyone remotely associated with them? You are the definition of a blind piece of shit. I don't approve of killing but if anyone needed to have a major ass whoopig it would be pieces of khaashin like you. So quick to judge everyone that has the misfortune of coming across you. Be original for once in your life nayaa.
Bantus were suffering enough in Somalia you fuckface why are you denying that bantu people were oppressed by their own fellow somalis? khumayo yahy why are you silence about how bantu people are treated in Somalia? Why? be Crying dem disgusting crocodile tears "bantu people wants to kill Somalis" like Somalis werent the first oppressing and killing them! This all is punishment of Allah! They were suffering now we are sufferinf Karma is a you
That's your best answer, listen dumb English is not my mother tongue put this fact in your little brain go listen to Rihanna
Listen you illiterate f*ck the comment wasnt even targeted for you! It was targeted that cognitivekhanis! You can't read and you are here calling me 'low iq' 'dumb' smh FOH dameerad yhay fucking khurumad xooloha tahayba waas

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I'm low iq? You saw One video of and individuals on the internet and you associate them with anyone remotely associated with them? You are the definition of a blind piece of shit. I don't approve of killing but if anyone needed to have a major ass whoopig it would be pieces of khaashin like you. So quick to judge everyone that has the misfortune of coming across you. Be original for once in your life nayaa.
Bantus were suffering enough in Somalia you fuckface why are you denying that bantu people were oppressed by their own fellow somalis? khumayo yahy why are you silence about how bantu people are treated in Somalia? Why? be Crying dem disgusting crocodile tears "bantu people wants to kill Somalis" like Somalis werent the first oppressing and killing them! This all is punishment of Allah! They were suffering now we are sufferinf Karma is a you

Listen you illiterate f*ck the comment wasnt even targeted for you! It was targeted that cognitivekhanis! You can't read and you are here calling me 'low iq' 'dumb' smh FOH dameerad yhay fucking khurumad xoolo

When did it become haram to defend your country? Yes we are suffering but this is our land no way in hell will we ever allow foreigner to cause us to suffer in our land. We've suffered enough and those that are threatening to harm us will have to leave. Our land our rules. The country is called Somalia not Bantu.

Listen you illiterate f*ck the comment wasnt even targeted for you! It was targeted that cognitivekhanis! You can't read and you are here calling me 'low iq' 'dumb' smh FOH dameerad yhay fucking khurumad xooloha tahayba waas

"sufferinf" and I am the illiterate girl go back to your idol Rihanna and your hashtag :siilaanyolaugh:

image.jpeg
Ever heard of autocorrect? Dont come at me when your whole English grammar is a shit

That is not how the abtirsi goes, sxb. I thought he was banu hashim Yemeni as do most of your elders believe. Are you saying the great elders of dal-udug are wrong and backwards and you know better than them? :mjpls:
Please tell me walaal.
Do you consider yourself a Somali?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
As soon as you learn proper English cause it's 'PAST' Dumbass
English is a bastardised language my dear child, instead of being proud of another mans language why don't you learn your mother tongue instead cause your Somali writing is horrendous, besides I speak the queens English not some second hand knock off, cheap imitation like amerikkkan English.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance What do you think of the great Cabdullahi Yusuf and his statements on his awoowe Darod?

"Madaxweynaha dowladda KMG ah ee Soomaaliya C/llaahi Yuusuf Axmed ayaa markii ugu horeysay shaaca ka qaaday inuu asalkiisu yahay Yemani ka soo jeeda magaalada Zubeyd, Beesha Jabarti, wuxuuna wareysi dheer oo arrintan uu ku faahfaahinayo iyo xaaladda Soomaaliya siiyay weriye Wakaalada wararka ee dalka Yeman SABA oo u soo martisay.

“Ma ogtahay in awoowgey la yiraahdo C/raxmaan Ismaaciil C/samad Aljabarti, waxay awooweyaashey kasoo haajireen dalka Yeman iyagoo khilaaf Yeman ka dhacay ay uga soo carareen, sidaas ayaa naaneys looga dhigay beesheyda (*******), waana beesha uu ka soo jeeday Madaxweynihii hore ee Soomaaliya Maxamed Siyaad Barre, waana Beesha ugu badan Soomaalida” ayuu yiri Madaxweyne C/llaahi Yuusuf".

My work here is done. :mjlol:
Hadalka badan jooji bradar we are faradheere Ma garatey yaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending