Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Cognitivedissonance
"Self-determination" = Freedom to be independent and make our own choices
"We're a resilient people" = People who are able to recover and be sucessful after failure
"External aggression from other cultures" = Without undue influence and mayhem
"Somalis are not subjugated weak people" = We dont pander to victimhood and zero agency. We have accountability
"Guard our interests" = Not be exploited by outsiders

Hail Pan-Somalism

I corrected it for ya bra. :westbrookswag:

You need to hit the history books or the dictionary. None are hitler sayings all of this taken from Pan-Africanist and African Muslims. It preaches freedom,choice and self-defense. My influences are the SYL and Ciisman Yusuf Kenadiid.

Last edited:
The pressing question at hand is: What are you going to do about it? You obviously have a vision, albeit a delusional one that will never come to fruition. To mete out this vision of yours, power is required. What power or influence do Faradheers wield today? Shall I post pictures to remind you of what is cutting-edge technology and architecture in your world-class country? :pachah1:

Did you forget beesha barakaysan are the ones currently occupying your non-country? Do you forget the one way relationship South Somalia has with Kenya? You all are dreaming right now and need to leave marfishes and come back to the real world and get a job. This is about as realistic as deporting Brits from India back in the 19th century. :mjlol:

All of the above assumes you could actually come together and unify at least briefly against the ajanib. This thread is irrefutable proof that such a thing will never happen and makes your fantasies increasingly more unrealistic. :mjlaugh:

The pressing question at hand is: What are you going to do about it? You obviously have a vision, albeit a delusional one that will never come to fruition. To mete out this vision of yours, power is required. What power or influence do Faradheers wield today? Shall I post pictures to remind you of what is cutting-edge technology and architecture in your world-class country? :pachah1:

Did you forget beesha barakaysan are the ones currently occupying your non-country? Do you forget the one way relationship South Somalia has with Kenya? You all are dreaming right now and need to leave marfishes and come back to the real world and get a job. This is about as realistic as deporting Brits from India back in the 19th century. :mjlol:

All of the above assumes you could actually come together and unify at least briefly against the ajanib. This thread is irrefutable proof that such a thing will never happen and makes your fantasies increasingly more unrealistic. :mjlaugh:

where are the brits now?
what did the somalis do to even stronger opponents aka GB, IT?

Just pray somalis dont stop being ignorant about the buntus and brush it off because of arrogance.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance
"Self-determination" = Freedom to be independent and make our own choices
"We're a resilient people" = People who are able to recover and be sucessful after failure
"External aggression from other cultures" = Without undue influence and mayhem
"Somalis are not subjugated weak people" = We dont pander to victimhood and zero agency. We have accountability
"Guard our interests" = Not be exploited by outsiders

Hail Pan-Somalism

I corrected it for ya bra. :westbrookswag:

You need to hit the history books or the dictionary. None are hitler sayings all of this taken from Pan-Africanist and African Muslims. It preaches freedom,choice and self-defense. My influences are the SYL and Ciisman Yusuf Kenadiid.
My influences are Omar ibn al khattab, Khalid ibn waleed, Malcolm X

where are the brits now?
what did the somalis do to even stronger opponents aka GB, IT?

Just pray somalis dont stop being ignorant about the buntus and brush it off because of arrogance.

Sxb, you are dreaming. You also seemed to recall history much differently than I. Wasn't it the brits who overwhelmed you with their superior technology (i.e primitive aerodynes) and ended up dividing up the peninsula between them and the Italians? And now we are pursuing the same agenda with our friends in Ethiopia except no force is required this time but rather insidious subversion and manipulation of the caaqli lix saac faradheers.

What was your qabil, again? obamadatazz

Faradheers can barely run a site properly, just posting that took me the better part of 10 minutes thanks in part to how many bugs the site has right now. And these are the people who will take back "their" country and deport all of the "foreigners"? :mjlol:

http://www.africanews.com/2016/05/22/funding-gaps-could-force-kenya-to-withdraw-troops-from-somalia/

image.jpeg

Whole country like Kenya had to sit down and negotiates with sub sub clan and did peace treaty with them Marahan clan, please dude shut up :drakekidding:

You obviously can't read between the lines. Let me reinterpret that for you. It is basically nothing more than a request from the Kenyan government to the western world for more monies to fight and contain the terrorist and uncivilized elements of the faradheers. The western governments, based on their extreme agenda against all forms of terrorism, will be forced to oblige. That is all. Of course, I don't expect a Lamagodley to understand such a simple political power play. Otherwise, your country wouldn't be in perpetual ruin. We will never leave those precious lands no matter the imaginative costs. :mjpls:

Whole country like Kenya had to sit down and negotiates with sub sub clan and did peace treaty with them Marahan clan, please dude shut up :drakekidding:

It's sad but, simultaneously, deeply satisfying that you cannot see the agenda that is taking place right under your noses. :banderas:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You obviously can't read between the lines. Let me reinterpret that for you. It is basically nothing more than a request from the Kenyan government to the western world for more monies to fight and contain the terrorist and uncivilized elements of the faradheers. The western governments, based on their extreme agenda against all forms of terrorism, will be forced to oblige. That is all. Of course, I don't expect a Lamagodley to understand such a simple political power play. Otherwise, your country wouldn't be in perpetual ruin. We will never leave those precious lands no matter the imaginative costs. :mjpls:
Did you know maryoole have many businesses in Tanzania, Angola, Zambia, Congo? I know cause I've visited those countries, we're Even in Zanzibar, let me take a minute to say how xaax those girls are. Yeah maryoole are the askenazi of Africa when it comes to business.

Did you know maryoole have many businesses in Tanzania, Angola, Zambia, Congo? I know cause I've visited those countries, we're Even in Zanzibar, let me take a minute to say how xaax those girls are. Yeah maryoole are the askenazi of Africa when it comes to business.

Individuals and outliers have no bearing on the average, sxb. You can call yourselves the Ashkenazis of Africa when you build your own atomic warheads, which will never happen. :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Individuals and outliers have no bearing on the average, sxb. You can call yourselves the Ashkenazis of Africa when you build your own atomic warheads, which will never happen. :mjpls:
We didn't need an atomic weapon to bring black hawk Down kkk

I can't say the same for the docile Bantu countries who are a lap dog for the west, when their master is sick they say are we sick boss kkk

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Yeah...the Ashkenazim of Africa when it comes to business in every country except their own.:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance majeerteen baad tahay, no? Where did majeerteen come from? Because it's certainly not from Africa, sxb.
They came from the land the Europeans carved & distributed between Kenya (NFD) Ethiopia (Somali region) & Somalia. The kenyan & Ethiopians have always been a lapdog of the west, unlike Somalis, that's why we are suffering, cause we choose not to sell our souls & land to major corporations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts