Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yeah...the Ashkenazim of Africa when it comes to business in every country except their own.:mjlol:
I have been back home try tell that to a person who hasn't. I'm from Puntland & business is good Alhamdulillah everything is owned by Somalis, not western corporations.

You obviously can't read between the lines. Let me reinterpret that for you. It is basically nothing more than a request from the Kenyan government to the western world for more monies to fight and contain the terrorist and uncivilized elements of the faradheers. The western governments, based on their extreme agenda against all forms of terrorism, will be forced to oblige. That is all. Of course, I don't expect a Lamagodley to understand such a simple political power play. Otherwise, your country wouldn't be in perpetual ruin. We will never leave those precious lands no matter the imaginative costs. :mjpls:

Ever heard of battle of Mogadishu The Battle of Mogadishu or Day of the Rangers Where thousands of Somalis sub clan HG against US forces and Pakistan and Malaysia. What had happened? HG won. Dude we played with the best and won. Don't try.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mashallah. Can't wait to hit up the Hilton when I touch down in Boosaaso. Oh wait...:siilaanyolaugh:
It will be just as good the only difference being that it well be owned by a Somali so it would probably be called farax iyo xalimo hotel.

They came from the land the Europeans carved & distributed between Kenya (NFD) Ethiopia (Somali region) & Somalia. The kenyan & Ethiopians have always been a lapdog of the west, unlike Somalis, that's why we are suffering, cause we choose not to sell our souls & land to major corporations.

That's not what your kinsmen in dal-udug think, sxb. What was the ethnicity and origin of odeygii Darod? :mjpls:

Ever heard of battle of Mogadishu The Battle of Mogadishu or Day of the Rangers Where thousands of Somalis sub clan HG against US forces and Pakistan and Malaysia. What had happened? HG won. Dude we played with the best and won. Don't try.

So savagely killing a few soldiers that were there as peacekeepers bringing food to the starving population is a big win for you? That's caaqiligi faradheer for you. :pachah1:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That's not what your kinsmen in dal-udug think, sxb. What was the ethnicity and origin of odeygii Darod? :mjpls:
He was a faradheere & a proud one at that who was embraced by the Nobel dir, together they will make Somalia a better place & let Bantu go back home cause we'll invest in modern farm equipment, they will live happily ever after amongst their people. If I was a Bantu, I would bite my tongue & bare it, cause Somalis are killing other ethnic Somalis, & by Allah when Somalis unite against an ajnabi they're a force to be reckoned with, just ask the sole super power of the world today.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This is the mindset of the Bantu, conquest through victim hood and a false narrative of foreign (Somalis) and indigenous (Bantu) people.

Bury your heads in the sand, Somalis

:damedamn:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
So savagely killing a few soldiers that were there as peacekeepers bringing food to the starving population is a big win for you? That's caaqiligi faradheer for you. :pachah1:
Those troops are there because the corporations that govern the United Nations want them there, they also fund & finance terrorists claiming to be Muslim , in the land of the blind, the one-eyed man is king. Just like the enemies of Allah plan so too does Allah & Allah is the best of planners.

He was a faradheere & a proud one at that who was embraced by the Nobel dir, together they will make Somalia a better place & let Bantu go back home cause we'll invest in modern farm equipment, they will live happily ever after amongst their people. If I was a Bantu, I would bite my tongue & bare it, cause Somalis are killing other ethnic Somalis, & by Allah when Somalis unite against an ajnabi they're a force to be reckoned with, just ask the sole super power of the world today.

That is not how the abtirsi goes, sxb. I thought he was banu hashim Yemeni as do most of your elders believe. Are you saying the great elders of dal-udug are wrong and backwards and you know better than them? :mjpls:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That is not how the abtirsi goes, sxb. I thought he was banu hashim Yemeni as do most of your elders believe. Are you saying the great elders of dal-udug are wrong and backwards and you know better than them? :mjpls:
I've been to Puntland & I haven't seen a Yemeni getting treated any better than a Bantu but I have noticed they treat other ethnic Somalis close & consider them to be the same.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Make no mistake about it, the Europeans are pushing this Bantu expansion cause many Bantu are Christian. Especially in the countries next to somalia.

Your not HG tho. It is very insult to non-Hg's claim our victory! 'We won' kulahaa lol

I've been to Puntland & I haven't seen a Yemeni getting treated any better than a Bantu but I have noticed they treat other ethnic Somalis close & consider them to be the same.

That's neither here or there, taking a page from your book. Answer my question, sxb. Was your ancestor originally from the Arabian peninsula or not? :mjpls:

Most Somalis don't even understand the concept of "ethnic group" and identify more with their clan or sub-clan than any esoteric concepts of an ethnicity. Your kidding yourself if you think a Hawiye or Isaac receives better treatment in Puntland than a beesha barakaysan or even any other foreigner. There are certain places that the people from those two clans would have to fear for their lives while any other "ajnabi" is free to do as they wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending