Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.
So no genetic evidence that your land actually belongs to any of you arab mixed breeds? That's what I thought. All the black man and bantu's lands belong to him. Whether it be 25 or 2500. None to Somali invaders; none to Arabs; none to whites.

This our land and no Bantu from west Africa would ever claim it. Our ancestors the Somalis lived here for the past 26,000 years. We were too soft on them. They should go back to Tanzania.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Somali bantu says they are Somali indigenous the rest were immigrant. bwahahaha,..

NB: They said Osman mohamoud were lost Madow and they were part of bantu. bisinka.

Boqortooyo bantu abidkey mamaqal. lol
They're reaching so much it ain't even funny anymore :camby:
We don't see other minorities claim Somalia like they do :umwhat:

So no genetic evidence that your land actually belongs to any of you arab mixed breeds? That's what I thought. All the black man and bantu's lands belong to him. Whether it be 25 or 2500. None to Somali invaders; none to Arabs; none to whites.
The admixture in Somalia predates Arabs and is from an extinct group of people. Somalis are direct descendants of the proto-Somali people who lived in the horn. Bantus are not even natives of East Africa and belong in central Africa.

With that said, I don't think that it's reasonable to expel Bantus from Somalia. They didn't come there's voluntarily and have been living there for hundreds of years. They don't harm anyone either. I don't get why some Somalis are so fixated on Bantus.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
This is a graphical representation of the genetic ancestral proportions in Ethiopian tribes, with relevance to Somali tribes by way of neighborly relation. For simple reference, the red* haplogroup (J) and purple* haplogroups (K) are purported Native Near Eastern/Arab haplogroups. Meanwhile the green, blue and orange are purported native African haplogroups:
NRY_Language.PNG

As you can see, the only Ethiopian tribe with all native black components are the Nilo-Saharan. The rest of the Ethiopian tribes--including the Cushitic, Omotic and Semitic, a variety of which are found in Somalia--are proportionally mixed race, notably with the J and K Near Eastern haplogroups.

Reconciling this discovery, the prevailing assertion is that the most pure and ancient Ethiopians, the Nilo-Saharan tribe, are the original inhabitants of Ethiopians. The rest are infected pretenders or else invaders. For black purposes it doesn't matter which, both are thieves on black people's land. To relate this all back to Somalis, the same trend is likely true of Somalia and its mixed and pure bred tribes.

Lol You're jumping from one topic to another. open a thread where you're claiming Nilotics are native to somalia though they're none, this topic is about bantus who migrated from Cameroon 2000 years ago.

Do you even know where scientists attribute to how the lesser European/middle eastern gene's came to be in the horn? Plus everyone in the chart is mixed little bit.

Lol You're jumping from one topic to another. open a thread where you're claiming Nilotics are native to somalia though they're none, this topic is about bantus who migrated from Cameroon 2000 years ago.

Do you even know where scientists attribute to how the lesser European/middle eastern gene's came to be in the horn? Plus everyone in the chart is mixed little bit.
Thre is not any nilotics tribes in Somalia at all

The admixture in Somalia predates Arabs and is from an extinct group of people. Somalis are direct descendants of the proto-Somali people who lived in the horn. Bantus are not even natives of East Africa and belong in central Africa.

With that said, I don't think that it's reasonable to expel Bantus from Somalia. They didn't come there's voluntarily and have been living there for hundreds of years. They don't harm anyone either. I don't get why some Somalis are so fixated on Bantus.

For reference, the admixture matches K and J haplogroups from Eurasia, thus some Somalis are mixed with said people. This is not a debate anymore but actually fact. Most Somali tribes are mixed race with Arab. Otherwise there is no explanation for Arab origin haplogroups in some Somalis and not in others except for Eurasian admixture. The peoples you consider Bantus in East Africa do seem to be the original people in the region, or at least are more original than the likes of you. I don't know why I have explain this to you all.

Surely you have all wondered why you speak Arabic, worship an Arab god, etc?

Last edited:
No our DNA halogroup E1b1b1 (E3b)which (Somalis carry 80% ) was appeared at Horn of Africa for first time. Our DNA confirmed the fact we (Somalis) were here since 26,000 years ago. Haplogroup E1b1b (formerly known as E3b) represents the last major direct migration from Africa into Europe. It is believed to have first appeared in the Horn of Africa approximately 26,000 years ago and dispersed to North Africa and the Near East during the late Paleolithic and Mesolithic periods. E1b1b lineages are closely linked to the diffusion of Afroasiatic languages. Outside Europe, E1b1b is found at high frequencies in Morocco (over 80%), Somalia (80%), Ethiopia (40% to 80%), Tunisia (70%), Algeria (60%), Egypt (40%), Jordan (25%), Palestine (20%), and Lebanon (17.5%). On the European continent it has the highest concentration in Kosovo (over 45%), Albania and Montenegro (both 27%), Bulgaria (23%), Macedonia and Greece (both 21%), Cyprus (20%), Sicily (20%), South Italy (18.5%), Serbia (18%) and Romania.
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA.shtml

This is E1b1b version B, not e1b1b version A. You have the B version, not the A one. The A version is Ancient Egypt; the B version is not.

Bantus actually came from West Africa. The real indigenous people of Central Africa and the Horn are the Khoisan people, iirc. Horners came from the Middle East in like 20,000 BCE and expanded from the Horn into Central Africa over time. The Bantu began to expand eastward from West Africa just a few thousand years ago. They displaced most of the natives and Horners living in Central Africa and made it as far as Kenya very recently. I believe the ones in Somalia are mostly a product of the slave trade, not invaders. I don't see Bantus as a threat to Somalia's future either. As far as I understand, they are mostly Muslim so I consider them welcome. I don't have any Madow hate ingrained in me from childhood though.

For reference, the admixture matches K and J haplogroups from Eurasia, thus some Somalis are mixed with said people. This is not a debate anymore but actually fact. Most Somali tribes are mixed race with Arab. Otherwise there is no explanation for Arab origin haplogroups in some Somalis and not in others except for Eurasian admixture. The peoples you consider Bantus in East Africa do seem to be the original people in the region, or at least are more original than the likes of you. I don't know why I have explain this to you all.

This is a very ignorant post. Please read this link.
Somalis are a mix of the Nilo-Saharan people to the South of your country and Arabian people to the East. The Nilo Saharans to the South of Somalia are pure black and for them to have born your group, they must have come before you. So if the Bantus spread from West Africa, they did so well before Horners ever came into existence in or outside Somalia.
Google "Bantu Expansion" and click the Wikipedia link. I can't copy/paste on mobile.

The highlight is that the Bantu Expansion began 1000 BCE and the ancestors of Somalis arrived at the Horn like 20 millennia before that.

AceofSom

nx]\\0-9
Any one who thinks bantu are native to the Somali pennisula is an idiot. Same as anyone who thinks they will take over Somalia.

Who speaks Arabic ? You really don't know shit about somalis just quit already :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending