Madows must go back to their origin country Tanzania, Malawi and Mozambique

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
We don't want them, simple is that, and whoever support them go with them. *_*

2uq0pk5.jpg

The pervasive ignorance of SSpot is at an all time high. Masaakiinta faraha ha laga qaado, it's bad enough they face racism and are treated horribly now you want to deport them from the very land their ancestors died fighting alongside our brave men and women against colonialism? Give me a break.

Racism? They are merily just excluded and exclusion is not characteristic of being racist. What makes them masaakin? being merily bantu?
We dont kill them or oppress them all we do is given them ''Space''. They even occupy the most fertile regions of Somalia.

Bantus are planning an all out genocide and systematic take over of Somalia and Somali people, claiming we are arab-hybrid who invaded their land (our land) and join Alshabaab to kill us. They relentlessly spew hatred towards us and bantu supremacist mumbo jumbo of us being fake Africans. They believe in taking over the south and renaming it ''Gosha land'' . Yet somehow we are racist and they are masaakin, smh.

Persuasive ignorance kulaha go tell that too your dabo , you dabo dhilif.

Last edited:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
The pervasive ignorance of SSpot is at an all time high. Masaakiinta faraha ha laga qaado, it's bad enough they face racism and are treated horribly now you want to deport them from the very land their ancestors died fighting alongside our brave men and women against colonialism? Give me a break.

That was then today they are blowing up our country and killing our children.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Racism my @ss. You don't know what is going back home on doqonyahow, they took over our country. dame man waad hurdeysaa.
They never fought against colonization, that is pure lie.
Today they claim, Jubaland, Shabeelaha hoose and Hiiraan. what next?

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Racism my @ss. You don't know what is going back home on doqonyahow, they took over our country. dame man waad hurdeysaa.
They never fought against colonization, that is pure lie.
Today they claim, Jubaland, Shabeelaha hoose and Hiiraan. what next?

Do they really claim those regions? Wtf are the Somalia over there doing about this shit?

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Do they really claim those regions? Wtf are the Somalia over there doing about this shit?
Yes they did already. Bantu are taking over, KDF and Uganda gave them weapons to fight against Somalis, they deal with AU, Somali government are part of that deal, HSM knows and the entire parliament aware that, bantu want take somebody's land and grab and act like they innocent or been discriminated, even 75% bantu are part of Al-shabab. this is crazy.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Yes they did already. Bantu are taking over, KDF and Uganda gave them weapons to fight against Somalis, they deal with AU, Somali government are part of that deal, HSM knows and the entire parliament aware that, bantu want take somebody's land and grab and act like they innocent or been discriminated, even 75% bantu are part of Al-shabab. this is crazy.
If the Bantus leave then who's going to do the farming?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Barni did you know out of all Somalis the hawiye tribe are the only tribe who are closely related to Bantu. Just look at a picture of aidid & tell me that mofo don't look Bantu.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
s

The world developed wiilow, there are technology who can do the job behalf of Somali.
What about the building, they're good builders, very hard working masha Allah from what I've seen while back home in Puntland. They're Hilarious asf kkk

One time in a restaurant a Bantu was talking to a maryoole & they were have banter back & forth, the Bantu said to the maryoole, if you ain't Madow like me & you're a jilaac then why does your beard curl up when it grows out kkk

Nabeel786

Southie pride
@Barni did you know out of all Somalis the hawiye tribe are the only tribe who are closely related to Bantu. Just look at a picture of aidid & tell me that mofo don't look Bantu.
Make no mistake, Hawiye are pure Somali. if you live "dhul baraf? doesn't mean you only got light skin, these Somalis not only hawiye also darood or isaq living back home faced hot climate that's why their skin turned to dark, when they come to the west they changed.

I cannot understand these motherfuckers and how they can claim to be indigenous to anywhere in horn of africa let alone east africa

bantuempirewar-1024x780-jpg.3176

Bantu expansion 2000 years ago brought them to east africa. They have displaced millions of Nilotics and cushitic & hunter gatherer people in the process changing the African landscape. Today in kenya they are oppressing the natives Nilotics, threatening to deport the native cushitic Somali and of course morre expansion further into horn of Africa very unacceptable.

Now they want to do the same to us and claim our land call us Arab-hybrid foreigners. They have 25 countries we only have 1 they need to be told to f*ck off!! :camby:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Make no mistake, Hawiye are pure Somali. if you live "dhul baraf? doesn't mean you only got light skin, these Somalis not only hawiye also darood or isaq living back home faced hot climate that's why their skin turned to dark, when they come to the west they changed.
Isaac are descendent of banu Isaac bradar Hebrew Israelites weeye

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts