Madow sending shots at Malis while bloody Madow vs Somali war continues in the streets of London

Keo

VIP
Swear Beckton beef 7th Forsest Gate and Gate beef Leyton E10 aswell. Although the Leyton mandem are majority Malis
Forest Gate beef Leytonstone E11 not Leyton.
And Leytonstone is beefing Forest Gate & Leyton. But how is Beckton beefing Leyton? Their areas are not even close to each other. At least Forest Gate is close to Leytonstone.

Last edited:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Forget D-Sav his name is Dirty Sav he's been exposed as a pedo by Woosh but the proof has been deleted off yt and Insta. He was linking a 14 year old and said some nasty stuff, And that freestyle has been up for a while.

But this freestyle made by s13 and some1else dissed him but he likes to deny it.

Madd, are you from East? My man is a pedo ileen, is he inside for AM case? Beckton are done man Dizz gone think one or both of the Tanzanians twins are in jail aswell.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In Camden and in Woolwich for example is race related 100%. You can get cheffed for being Somali. When Cmiz got dipped in Kentish Town and died the Congolese said they would get every Somali walking around in Camden, thats what they said. But they did not have the balls to do it.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the race gang wars in woolwich over? I swear it was race related 10+ years ago. Did not the Somali woolwich boys defeat the Madows?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement

“Countless Malis sitting there grieving,
Lz on C wing creasing”

There on to us even the ones in jail, :francis: I would advise every Somali from London to beC safe wallaahi this summer. As these baaboons while stab you for just being Somali. This is going to be a very bloody summer.

I just want you guys to stay safe yall, dont let them catch you lacking.
Al Shabab gone ciyaal suuq

They're even on this forum talking shit about us, see foreign Black person aka @onlyme for reference.

Imagine the balls coming on our forum to insult us and he/she does it constantly.

you'll just end up trashing those communities as well. We don't just have london as examples of how somaliens live you know. Look at what they are doing to other european cities where there are no "madows". Just face it....somalis are a trash community. Only a trash community can destroy their country.

So its not western blacks fault that you are where you are. Find someone else to blame.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
They're even on this forum talking shit about us, see foreign Black person aka @onlyme for reference.

Imagine the balls coming on our forum to insult us and he/she does it constantly.

I don't understand why don't they just ban this donny always bashing Somalis, I got banned and unbanned for less. Saara baaastarka

What the f*ck is London smh, NYC beefs are only neighborhood wise nobody cares about race, like we even got Asians banging, but ya gotta nip that shit in the bud, put the pressure on one time and they will remember forever. Older black folk in NYC to this day hate Puerto Ricans and call them “Germans” (as in Nazi) because of how they use to terrorize them lol

Damn, my Chechen friends just said if they had a community in London they would’ve violated these Congolese whatever the f*ck they are for the Muslim Somali brothers

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If u need HG muruq, just call the emergency line

North London is Habar Gidir kingdom, savages. TPL is ran by the Habar Gidir, I remember when those OFB Tottenham Madows lot came to Haych (HG Kid) from Turnpike Lane his moms house in the middle of the night while his mum was sleeping. He shot them from his window leaving one disabled and the other one having is food through a straw for the rest of his life. And if you see this kid Haych you will laugh you'd think the wind would blow him away.

And imagine those Madows who came to his house are part of OFB one of the most hottest drill groups right now with millions of views. Beesha Habar Gidir has my respect.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
North London is Habar Gidir kingdom, savages. TPL is ran by the Habar Gidir, I remember when those OFB Tottenham Madows lot came to Haych (HG Kid) from Turnpike Lane his moms house in the middle of the night while his mum was sleeping. He shot them from his window leaving one disabled and the other one having is food through a straw for the rest of his life. And if you see this kid Haych you will laugh you'd think the wind would blow him away.

And imagine those Madows who came to his house are part of OFB one of the most hottest drill groups right now with millions of views. Beesha Habar Gidir has my respect.
That is habargidir blood right there lad bmt when we endangered is when we the wildest

Trending